TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Question about Transfer cases from VSC to TSC

My case is transfered to TSC from VSC on 15-Mar-2007 and I did my FP2 on May 11 th code 1 (Just finger prints).
There is no LUD on the system after my FP.
When I tried to call the USCIS this morning to find out the case status to see if it stuck in any security checks, the automated message asks me to call only 180 days after transfer date. is this common ? How can I trick the system to talk to the Customer rep. You think he/she going to say the same thing to wait another 180 days to call ?
Any one around same timelines got approvals ?
can you share your experience please ?

---:(
EB3 India - PD 12/2001
140/485 ( Concurrent ) OCT 20,2004
140 Approval - May 2005
FP1 - Sometime in Late 2004
FP2 - MAY 2007
Transfer to Texas - March 2007

I just got the approval email from CIS on my case.

I called CIS last Wednesday and got that kind standard answer that my case is pending and they had only processed to the cases up to Sep 15th, 2006. No farther information available....

So glad that it it almost over. Hope that we will get the cards in hand soon.

My case is transfered to TSC from VSC on 15-Mar-2007 and I did my FP2 on May 11 th code 1 (Just finger prints).
There is no LUD on the system after my FP.
When I tried to call the USCIS this morning to find out the case status to see if it stuck in any security checks, the automated message asks me to call only 180 days after transfer date. is this common ? How can I trick the system to talk to the Customer rep. You think he/she going to say the same thing to wait another 180 days to call ?
Any one around same timelines got approvals ?
can you share your experience please ?

---:(
EB3 India - PD 12/2001
140/485 ( Concurrent ) OCT 20,2004
140 Approval - May 2005
FP1 - Sometime in Late 2004
FP2 - MAY 2007
Transfer to Texas - March 2007

People who got their GC do not come here anymore for a very obvious reason (Very few exceptions do apply!)
So it is your responsibility to read back and find such info.
In fact, there was a person you are looking for maybe 1 or two pages back.
As to get to talk to a live person, search for POJ technique, or POJ method, you should find it (I'd post it here, but I don't remember it myself)

Exactly that is what i though to when i requested FOIPA, i don't know whether it was influential or not when i sent a request to FL. But hey you never know

The way I see it is that there is no harm in getting this extra piece of document in hand when you contact senators etc. Its not costing you anything, so why not?? I would rather be proactive about the whole namecheck thing rather than sit and wait for it to take its own course. Of course, that might still happen but atleast I know that I tried all avenues possible...

anyone are in similar situation

I am the primary applicant

yesterday(memorial day,may 28) and today(may 29) LUD changed on my wife's 485 case
i dont know why, she came to know from TSC representative that her name check is cleard it seems

my name check is still pending
any one in similar situation

Name Check.

I think, it sounds like good news for you guys.

I wonder, how did you find your wife's name check cleared?
Do we get any letter from them?

Thanks,

PD: Dec-11-2002
Texas center
I-485: LUD; 5/3/07, 5/24(FP), 5/25, 5/29 Waiting:)
I-140: AD: 5/15/07

I am the primary applicant

yesterday(memorial day,may 28) and today(may 29) LUD changed on my wife's 485 case
i dont know why, she came to know from TSC representative that her name check is cleard it seems

my name check is still pending
any one in similar situation

Hi,
I am still waiting for the document. I have no idea what that document contains.
Please update me if you hear anything.

Thx

Hey Ragu001,

I got the same message for my 485 - Document mailed 11/18/2007...but still have not received anything. Did you get your document yet? What is it?

Need URGENT help

Need some urgent help..

Self & my wife got NOID ( intent to deny) letter for not appearing for my second FP which I never recieved.

I have changed my address in November 06 and notified BCIS of new address and got confirmation too.

I got NOID letter today to my new address but again I never recieved FP notice.

I have 30 days to respond from 5/22 to NOID.

NOID says "Unless you demonstrate that you missed this appointment though no fault of your own, your application will be denied"

Could you help clarifying the below:

1) How I can demonstrate that I didn't get a letter?

2)Any other steps I should take apart from responding to NOID? like taking an infopass appointment, calling CS etc.?

3) My wife is currently in India ( my bad she left only last week), so to respond to NOID for her application she should be present in US?

4) Whether she can come back on valid Advance Parole without any immigration issues?

I appreciate if someone quickly respond to this post..

The way I see it is that there is no harm in getting this extra piece of document in hand when you contact senators etc. Its not costing you anything, so why not?? I would rather be proactive about the whole namecheck thing rather than sit and wait for it to take its own course. Of course, that might still happen but atleast I know that I tried all avenues possible...

Right... Makes lot of sense.. Though my case has only been pending for less than 4 months, I'll send in FOIPA to have something ready at hand. Or do you guys think it's still a bit early for me?

Depends.

Some while back it used to be more frequent, like every other week. It's been quite slow recently, however. Once a month+. Its update frequency (rather than the updated processing time per se) seems to be a pretty good indicator of how well they are doing.

Anyone know how often the TSC website updates the processing dates? Im rather new to this 485 thing...

Here is information about my I-485 approval.
EB3/PD: Sept 2002
Labor Certification Approved: June, 2003
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP RD Vermont Service Center: Oct 2 2003
I-140 Approved Date: May 2004
Finger Printing: Jan 2005,
Name check cleared July 2005,
Second finger prints: May 4, 2007
Transferred to TSC March 9, 2007
I-485 Approved May 23

It was a long a painful process.
Thanks to the people in this forum for information and the sense of community.
My experience is that Senator's offices are helpful in getting information, but are not that helpful in expediting applications.
Calling the TSC directly and asking them about the status of my I-485 probably helped me to speed up the approval by a couple of weeks.
For people who have been waiting for their GC for years - hang on, try to expedite your I-485, drink a beer and relax - this process will end sooner or later and you will forget about it soon after that.

Good luck

Mike---GOOD FOR YOU...Good to know that Sep 2002 Xfr cased to TSC are getting approved....I am DEC 1,2002...Hopefully next in line...Also a question..Did you ask for a second FR or did they send one? I just had one FP only during 2005 and never got anythign after that? Any ideas GURUS ????

I understand you must be very worried, and wish I knew the answers. Maybe someone else that has similar experiences will chime in later.

I think maybe FedEx them a letter right away explaining that you never received the FP notice wouldn’t be a bad idea. Also emphasize that you want to do the FP immediately to show you have no intent whatsoever to abandon your application. By doing this you already meet the deadline to respond, and can buy more time to find better solutions. This is also great evidence if your case ever goes to court, so keep your receipts! But this is a pure guess, so talk to your attorney and see what you should do. Given the fact that mails do get lost, I hope your case is safe. Good luck!

Need some urgent help..

Self & my wife got NOID ( intent to deny) letter for not appearing for my second FP which I never recieved.

thanks Zgreen for the response..

Today I called up Customer Service and could get hold of a service rep ( could an immigration officer) she was very kind and understood the problem quickly and said she would issue another FP notice to the same address (which is correct) and advised me to go for a walk-in at ASC. Also she said she would send an e-mail to the officer who issued the NOID about the situation.

But probably I will have to respond to that NOID anyway..

FBI name check

Hi,
I saw that Mike_7 case was approved and his Pd was Sep 2002. Mine is also Sep 2002 and I am hoping to hear the good news soon. Before that how do I check if my name check from FBI has been cleared? What number to call?
Thanks