TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

A lot!!! Eventhough it's a little bit late, though.....:)

I hope you to enjoy your freedom from now on. So, you are graduating from this from, huh? I also feel sorry that I will be missing you here. Stop by whenever you have chance.

It seems like we are getting some approvals for those around mid 2006 now. I wonder when my time will be......

thanks guys so much. i finally finished from this mess. but i will keep showing up from time to time. I hope that you guys get your papers soon.

Help reg name check clearance

My case is struck in name check. I wrote to the senator and his office contacted the FBI. The FBI replied saying that the name check is still pending and they will advise of the decision as early as possible. But did not guarantee it. Now what next ? I am really struck here..

Any advise on further possible steps to clear this would be of great help to me. Thanks for any input guys...

-------------------------
EB2-India
Priorit Date-July 2001

Labor cleared - 06/06
I-140/I-485 RD - 08/06
I-140 AD 08/06
I-485 AD....?

Congratulations!

Nice to see approvals coming in from the mid 2006 group :) It was a long wait and you sure deserve it. Enjoy your life!

Finally got approved after 4+ years of waiting, Thanks for all the support that you guys gave to me on this forum. Good luck to all you guys. :) :) :)

Folks from India/China,

who have been stuck in background check , did any of you get namcheck clearance after writing to FL ? If i see 5 such cases reported here, i will believe that contacting FL effects expedites namecheck. .

I am from India. My name check was stuck for more than 2 years. I wrote to the First lady on Feb 14, 2007. My name check was cleared on April 5, 2007 (received a letter from the FBI on April 12 to that effect).

485 pending, H1 renew pending too, use AP to go to China?

My case:
485 pending, H1 renew submitted.
My question:
Can I use AP to go to China while H1 renew is pending? Will it cause to cancel my H1 renew?
Thanks

As far as I know, using AP will invalidate your non-immigrant (H1) status.

MA_Labor,
That is competely wrong. You can use AP and unless and until you use EAD you do not lose your H1 status.

As far as your original question, you can go out of the country and come back before it is approved or so.

I have done it and there was no issue.

Thanks,
neargc

Thanks neargc and MA_labor

Hi neargc,

That is means I came back before H1 renew approval, my H1 renew will not be cancel. Am I right?
Do you know the reason? Thanks for sharing.

But if H1 is approved before I came back, what will happen to my H1?

I remember in H1 renew form, I selected renew my H1 in USA not aboard. So I worry if I go out of the USA, it will calcel my H1 renew.

Is anyone know why I must come back before H1 renew approve?

Thanks

My case:
485 pending, H1 renew submitted.
My question:
Can I use AP to go to China while H1 renew is pending? Will it cause to cancel my H1 renew?
Thanks
I recently asked similar question to my paralegal and reply was i can go and come back on AP. It doesn't invalidate the H1. As long as EAD not used one is in dual status : h1 + 'AOS applicant' . You should ask these kind of questions to an immigration attorney , to get the correct answer.

finally!!!

Nice to see approvals coming in from the mid 2006 group :) It was a long wait and you sure deserve it. Enjoy your life!

I just got an approve for both I-140, I-485 today. It was a long wait aswell. See Signature for infor. Thank you very much for everything. Please hang in there. Almost there. :D :D

Now I am waiting for a real card to come. Don't know normally how long it will take.

Help please...

I have been following all the insights for quite some time. just logged as a new user and want to hear your expertise inputs..

PD 5/14/01; EB3
I-485 RD: 4/14/03
I-140 approved
FP - code 1 8/03/05
FP - code 2 on 2/28/06
FP - code 1 again on 5/10/07
Case Status Online says "retrival failed.." for quite some months.
Called 1800 ... and talked to Imm. officer pn 5/17 and was told that "security check pending.." and to connect with infoPass regarding the web site access.

went to infoPass 5/22/07 and was told that "application was reviewed on5/18/07..no visa number available.." however, when asked for more information on security check, I was asked to contact TSC (over snail mail) since the field office does not have any more information and the application is with TSC.

thanks in advance for your expertise inputs/thoughts.

Congratulations!!!!

A long long way before you reached the point of filing I-140/I-485 even! You are finally free buddy! Enjoy!

Usually it doesn't take so long before you receive a real card. Something like a week to 10 days. You will probably (but possibly not always, as the CIS's mail notification pattern is sort of random) get another email in a few days notifying you that a card has been mailed out to you.

Again, congratulations! :)

I just got an approve for both I-140, I-485 today. It was a long wait aswell. See Signature for infor. Thank you very much for everything. Please hang in there. Almost there. :D :D

Now I am waiting for a real card to come. Don't know normally how long it will take.

Did they even explain to you what this "retrival failed" means?

Looks like it depends on your luck whether you get a good or bad officer via 1-800 number (POJ trick), better try calling until you get a good one.

Also your NC seems to have been pending for so long, you may want to consider writing to your senators/congresspersons to have FBI/CIS explain to you. Many people are writing to the White House (Laura) as well. Read around the forums for info.

I have been following all the insights for quite some time. just logged as a new user and want to hear your expertise inputs..

PD 5/14/01; EB3
I-485 RD: 4/14/03
I-140 approved
FP - code 1 8/03/05
FP - code 2 on 2/28/06
FP - code 1 again on 5/10/07
Case Status Online says "retrival failed.." for quite some months.
Called 1800 ... and talked to Imm. officer pn 5/17 and was told that "security check pending.." and to connect with infoPass regarding the web site access.

went to infoPass 5/22/07 and was told that "application was reviewed on5/18/07..no visa number available.." however, when asked for more information on security check, I was asked to contact TSC (over snail mail) since the field office does not have any more information and the application is with TSC.

thanks in advance for your expertise inputs/thoughts.

Lud

Had an LUD yesterday - 5-24-07 ... first time since my FP in aug 06. But doesn't look like anything changed.

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On August XX, 2006, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.

Is that a good sign?

Had an LUD yesterday - 5-24-07 ... first time since my FP in aug 06. But doesn't look like anything changed.

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On August XX, 2006, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.

Is that a good sign?

Let's hope it is!!!
But tell me, why did you replace 10 with XX? :confused:
It is still in your signature! :D :D :D

Eaky, cograts! Enjoy the freedom!

Waw, that was QUICK!!!

Yeah, many, many approvals lately!
KEEP UP A GOOD WORK, TSC!!!

Let's hope it is!!!
But tell me, why did you replace 10 with XX? :confused:
It is still in your signature! :D :D :D

just checking if anyone was paying attention...:D

noticed it after posting .. didn't put the number in coz I figured it didn't matter. :)

I have filed my I-485 and I-140 in early 2005. My I-140 was approved but I-485 was stucked. Now EB-3 dates have move forward. How much time it take USCS to process I-485 application given that on May 15, 07 my PD becomes current? Thanks