TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

April LUD after August LUD

Hi,
this morning i noticed i had LUD for today.
a while back ago, when i called service center
they told me that my name check was stuck.
but today there was an LUD 4/17 after last LUD 8/7/07.
does this mean anything??
thanks
:confused:

are you from indonesia?

I am from Indonesia too. Nice to meet you!!
I apply GC through RIR, so it takes much longer than yours. See my signature for more details.

Hi,
thanks

Mine got approved in 14 days....

It was not the renewal. However, I remember reading the article it does not make any difference between the new and renewal application in terms of the processing times. TSC has been very fast for EAD processings so far (refer to the spreadsheet file on this forum). If your application took more than 3 months, you'd better act immediately because something must be wrong.

Do you sai_krishna and 2005perm renew your EAD at TSC?

Could be a good sign.....

Let's see how it goes. From your signature, the only thing which might imply to me would be the sign of approval. Have you request an inquiry by any chance? It could be the update from this inquiry if you have made one.

Hi,
thanks

Let USCIS provide more info online

I don't know why they are not doing that. If they provide more info online,
a lot of enquiries become unnecessary, which will inturn reduce their workload.
I wonder whether it is inetional not to post more info online or it is part of the overall
dysfunctional setup of anything related to immigration.

My attorney is composing a second letter which they expect the USCIS to answer within 30 days ( the first query didn't yield any result within 45 days ). If USCIS doesn't respond to that, attorney says they will apporach through AILA to get an anser.

Does they have any influence on USCIS??? Please let me know.

If your answer is YES, why can't we contact them with our problems???

Aila does not have any influence on USCIS. Their website sometimes posts useful information. That's why I check it. Somebody asked here about aila, and I refered him/her to their website

Since my receipt # is 30 days outside the processing date, I called USCIS now, a very nice polite lady asked a lot of questions from me (most of them irrelevant to the case) and then submitted a standard inquiry request and told me that I should hear from them in 45days.

Yup, that's my point put another way (i.e., conversely, were we be able to include those pending over a year, then the universe becomes unknown... the same logic the other way around). This is a classic case duration analysis applies to, but as you suggested, "unknown" cases inevitably introduces bias. Nonetherless, somewhere around 5 - 8 % (the range you & others provided) sounds plausible to me. I think the FBI figure of 1% or something is most likely under-report (or else they must have done some data-mining or other to get a smaller number than the real one?).
I think the 5 - 8 % who stuck in NC are largely from China, my lawyer told me almost all of his Chinese 485 cases had taken 15 months to 2 years.

It turned out....it was nothing.

Let's see how it goes. From your signature, the only thing which might imply to me would be the sign of approval. Have you request an inquiry by any chance? It could be the update from this inquiry if you have made one.

Mitra888:
yes, I did enquiry and therefore, i found out that i was stuck with NC.

BTW, i just received an email saying that my wife adv parole(travel doc)
was approved.
so, it turned out that the LUD was just due to some officer
opened my file to approve my wife travel doc.
in the mean time, the waiting for NC is to continue....

and for Joelly.....Yes i'm from there too. good to meet you too.
selamat sore.....

Hi schehrazi,

You will get a standard letter saying that we are reviewing your case (or) your case is within processing dates (or) don't contact us until 60days (or) don't contact us until 6 months.

I got the letter your case is within processing dates. But, My case is beyond 30days of the processing dates. I contacted my attorney today. She told me to wait until 60days. Afterwards, we will send another inquiry like that........See the pain waht i am going through

I hear you man! it is just too much annoying. There are signs that this will bet better by next year, but who knows, I can just be hopeful.