TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I file I-485 concurrently with I-140 in Oct.2006. I-140 approved in Mar.2007 (due to RFE delay).
Should I count 180 days from filing date or from I-140 approval date for inquiring my I-485 progress?
Please help!

It should be from your file date

Inquiry LUD

Hi,

I called TSC end of Feb, told written response within 45 days. Now 45 days are past, no letter received. Only an LUD 2 days after the 45 days, but message does not change at all.

Anybody has similar experience? What is going on? Should I make another inquiry?

When was the LUD? It will take one to two weeks

for you to receive the actual letter after the LUD, if it relates to the inquiry. I got my letter in early April, while the letter dated March 21.

By the way, I inquired on Feb 26.

Hi,

I called TSC end of Feb, told written response within 45 days. Now 45 days are past, no letter received. Only an LUD 2 days after the 45 days, but message does not change at all.

Anybody has similar experience? What is going on? Should I make another inquiry?

for you to receive the actual letter after the LUD, if it relates to the inquiry. I got my letter in early April, while the letter dated March 21.

By the way, I inquired on Feb 26.

Hi, Rich,

I inquired on Feb 26 too. The LUD was on 04/12.

CIS Ombudsman conference calls

Hi all, there is a chance to directly interact with the CIS Ombudsman's office and provide feedback (for whatever it's worth).

There are 3 conference calls coming up:

* Affidavits of Support: Their Impact on You: Tuesday, April 24, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET
* Requests for Evidence: Their Impact on You: Tuesday, April 24, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. ET
* Green Card Replacement (I-90) Process: How Is It Working for You?: Tuesday, April 24, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. ET

Go here to get details on how to participate:
http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/...038701035.shtm

I made an inquiry on March 19th.
Today I got a letter from USCIS saying that my case is within the processing dates. Actually, My case is beyond 30days of the processing dates. My I-485 date is July 30th. Right now they are processing the cases with the receipt date os Sep 13th. I don't know what's going on with my case?? They didn't specified my filing date also in the letter. They didn't specified my Alien number also. They only specified my SRC number. That's it.

Does anybody has simillar experince recently???? Please let me know. I am more worried now than before.......

Your case is same as mine. I initiated a query on March 8th as my case of outside the processing window. I got an LUD for 485 on 3/31 (Saturday). They mailed a letter exactly similar to yours at arround April 4th. Just the case number was mentioned and they said it is within their processing window. See my earlier post also regarding this. May be they have one date for pusblic (or to hilight to their boss) and the other one is actual date. That means the Sept 13th date they posted in the website is a fake date.

No worries, you are not alone.

And it's not your fault either. If there is anything going wrong, it's with the USCIS (those incompetent who even cannot count days), not with your case.

Go reading back this thread; you'll the EXACTLY the same experiences by other users.

Then try again, but this time through your attorney, your congresspersons, or local officers (if they are nice).

I made an inquiry on March 19th.
Today I got a letter from USCIS saying that my case is within the processing dates. Actually, My case is beyond 30days of the processing dates. My I-485 date is July 30th. Right now they are processing the cases with the receipt date os Sep 13th. I don't know what's going on with my case?? They didn't specified my filing date also in the letter. They didn't specified my Alien number also. They only specified my SRC number. That's it.

Does anybody has simillar experince recently???? Please let me know. I am more worried now than before.......

It seems like these 45, 60, 90 day letters don't mean anything.

I got a written response to my inquiry, that the decision would be made in 60 days. It's been 30 days and nothing happened till now, and I don't have high hopes for next 30 days also.

I agree with mas... the denominator should be all the applicants, the exact number of which is not provided in the report (I think). What is reported there is not "the total number of sample" but a subset of the universe with a specific characteristics, i.e., NC pending at the point of reporting. And its break-down according to the durations.

Acturall, the percentage stuck in NC should be:
pending with a year / total applicant
(16665 +17427 +14413 +5467 +31063) / 1,400,000 (or 1.6) = 6.07%.

No one knows those pending over a year are belong to which year, or how long they are pending.

Yup, that's my point put another way (i.e., conversely, were we be able to include those pending over a year, then the universe becomes unknown... the same logic the other way around). This is a classic case duration analysis applies to, but as you suggested, "unknown" cases inevitably introduces bias. Nonetherless, somewhere around 5 - 8 % (the range you & others provided) sounds plausible to me. I think the FBI figure of 1% or something is most likely under-report (or else they must have done some data-mining or other to get a smaller number than the real one?).

Acturall, the percentage stuck in NC should be:
pending with a year / total applicant
(16665 +17427 +14413 +5467 +31063) / 1,400,000 (or 1.6) = 6.07%.

No one knows those pending over a year are belong to which year, or how long they are pending.

For the people who renewed their EAD card, could you please tell me how long I need to wait to get approval from TSC? I heard that TSC usually takes shorter time than the other centers.

For the people who renewed their EAD card, could you please tell me how long I need to wait to get approval from TSC? I heard that TSC usually takes shorter time than the other centers.

It took me close to 3 months. I just saw the message online the card is ordered in production, but I haven't received yet. Seems they strictly follow the processing date posted on EAD, althought it's not the case for 485.

it took me 42 days for me

thanks,2005perm and sai_krishna! Do you guys choose use EAD instead of extending H1? I assume both of your H1 already beyond 6 years. If it is true, is there still advantage to hold H1? I know if we are within the first 6 years of H1B, then holding H1 will be safer, but if my H1 extension is based on I485 pending and it will be my 9th year of H1. Will holding H1 still have advantage?
Please advise if anyone know the answer.