TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

It is EB1 wave of approvals

The wave is just defined by two points. And that is by looking at two recent approvals posted here. Congrats on your freedom.

now a days TSC approving EB1 cases, its good to know that they are approving some 485 cases instead of none
mine is EB2 dont know when my turn will come

congrats to both MGPY06 and againusa for their approvals

Cleared by itself. I had considered all options, until finally I realized it was going to be a waste of time, nerves, and money. In my own opinion, cases like mine, that are held back for a few months pending name check, are best handled with patience. Those that have been stuck for more than two years are a different story, but it seems that all possible avenues have been shut.

Did your son receive fingerprint code 2 notice? Thanks.

Information to share

Hello all,

I got some information during my today infopass visit. Just want to share

My spouse EAD has not approved yet after 150 days. We took infopass and visited SF office today. I forgot to take the receipt # of I-765. I was thinking as I have entered receipt number online to get infopass so there will not be a problem. I was expecting that it should be in their record.

However, Immigration officer refused to tell us any thing related to EAD without I-765 receipt #. She saw our other documents and told us that she can tell us about I485 cases (although our dates are not current). According to her our FP has been cleared and NC is still pending. I asked her when NC was initiated, she said in October. She said everything is fine in our cases. It is just matter of time now.

I asked her if we bring my spouse EAD receipt# can she do something. She said yes. I went to nearby internet cafe and got the receipt #. It took 15 minutes. After getting receipt # she sent an email to TCS to expedite I765 case. She said you may get the results in 2 to 3 weeks.

I was also confused about AP. I asked her that I am on H1B and want to use my AP, what is usual procedure? Do I need to use my EAD before leaving USA? She said as long as your AP date is valid there is no problem. It does not matter if you are on H1B or EAD.

Chan

The wave is just defined by two points. And that is by looking at two recent approvals posted here. Congrats on your freedom.

Interesting observation prince123.

If you look at the data in the tracker spreadsheet the EB1 approvals appear to occur more frequently at the beginning of the month and then drop off to ones and twos for the remainder of the month. (There are more approvals on the 6th and 7th of the month for EB1 than any other day.)

EB2 approvals, however appear to spike at the beginning and middle of the month and drop off quite significantly at the end of the month.

Today I received an update from CRIS about my spouse's 485. It says that it has been transferred to local (charleston SC) office to conduct an interview.

My 485(primary) has been pending since 10/06. I have not had any updates on my 485, but they seem to be interested in conducting an interview, even though this is an employment based.

Is it normal?

Jadoo85

Last edited by a moderator:
jadoo,

I believe (others should correct me if I'm wrong) that what triggers an interview for an employment based case is a change in employers and for some reason they believe that an interview would provide more information than an RFE. Therefore, I assume interviews are pretty rare.

An interview for your spouse only? That's quite uncommon too... most likely it's just a screw-up on their part. Either way, DO keep us informed about what the interview was about.

My 485(primary) has been pending since 10/06. I have not had any updates on my 485, but they seem to be interested in conducting an interview, even though this is an employment based.

Is it normal?

It's normal taking in account that you and your spouse have different RD's. It may also mean that they're ready to approve your case.

TSC EB-2 I-485 approved!

This is my story. Good luck to all.

140/485 RD 10/11/2006 & ND 10/19/2006

140 approved 10/19/2006(premium process)

EAD approved 10/27/2006

Bio 10/31/2006

131 approved 11/28/2006

infopass on 01/05/2007 : They said only "Your case is under review."

My 10 years old daughter got bio notice letter a few days ago.

485 LUD change 10/15,10/25, 3/6

485 approved 03/06/2007

Today I received an update from CRIS about my spouse's 485. It says that it has been transferred to local (charleston SC) office to conduct an interview.

Is it normal?

Jadoo85

is ur wife also from pakistan? if so, should she go also throught the NSEERS ? maybe it is because of the NSEERS.

485 approved 03/06/2007

Congrats! Funny, my 3 years and 10 months daughter just received FP notice as well. My LUD's are close to yours. Hopefully it means that my case is worked.

Congrats! could you advise your country?

This is my story. Good luck to all.

140/485 RD 10/11/2006 & ND 10/19/2006

140 approved 10/19/2006(premium process)

EAD approved 10/27/2006

Bio 10/31/2006

131 approved 11/28/2006

infopass on 01/05/2007 : They said only "Your case is under review."

485 approved 03/06/2007

485 approved

Hi all, yesterday, I got the magic email mentioning "Approval Notice Sent". This forum is great because of great people like you sharing every piece of information/advise/opinion. I wish everyone good luck and get out of it with Green Card.

My details:

RIR EB2 Virginia/ Indian; PD: Nov 26 2002
Service center: TSC
I-140/485 Receipt date: Aug 2 2006
I-140 approved on Sep 6 2006
I-485 approved on Mar 6 2007

485 LUD's : Aug 24 '06; Aug 28 '06; Sep 13 '06; Mar 2 '07 (no status changed only lud); Mar 6 '07 (status changed to Approval notice sent).

Both mine as well as my wife case approved. I should get the card in a week or two.

And yes I did sent a letter to congressman in January 07, am not sure whether that made a difference because Congressman sent a letter saying that my case was with Security National Name check and the status is pending.

Again, I wish you all good luck and speedy approval. Thanks much for all your posts in the forum.

Take care.

Congrats! could you advise your country?

congrats for your 485 approval
can you forward the sample letter which you sent to your congressman and also the list of documents which you sent to congressman ?

Hi all, yesterday, I got the magic email mentioning "Approval Notice Sent". This forum is great because of great people like you sharing every piece of information/advise/opinion. I wish everyone good luck and get out of it with Green Card.

My details:

485 LUD's : Aug 24 '06; Aug 28 '06; Sep 13 '06; Mar 2 '07 (no status changed only lud); Mar 6 '07 (status changed to Approval notice sent).

Both mine as well as my wife case approved. I should get the card in a week or two.

And yes I did sent a letter to congressman in January 07, am not sure whether that made a difference because Congressman sent a letter saying that my case was with Security National Name check and the status is pending.

Again, I wish you all good luck and speedy approval. Thanks much for all your posts in the forum.

Take care.

Hi Gurus
I called USCIS today and one nice lady picked up and surprised by the receive date of my case and opened an enquiry. She also asked me to call if I do not hear anything in next 30-45 days. Does anyone here think that will result anything?

PD: May 2002
I140 Approval-July 2006
I485: Rd-April 2006
FP: May 2006

Hi Kolkata68. What is the number of USCIS tbhat you called? whenever I call I only get a recorded message with menyu options How do you actually get to speak to alive human being?

Some advice please!!!

Hello all you knowledgeable people on this forum,

I wonder if any body can help me here.

My husband's PD was Sep 2001(EB2-India). WE filed 140 and 485 concurrently in Sep 2005.

We were called for finger printing in Oct 2005.

Subsequently 140 got approved and we got a letter saying our 485 was transfered to TSC in March of 2006.

We got an EAD in Dec 2005 and renewed it in Jan 2007. Right now he is additionally on H-1 and I am on H-4

Both our applications were last touched on Nov 25 2006. The online message is that our applications are still pending.

Our lawyer is absolutely useless( we dont have a choice since it is the employer's lawyer) never answers the phoneor nor replies to e-mail and we dont want to change lawyers at this juncture.

I read on this forum that many people with dates later than this have got their green cards.

What should we do? Should we get an info pass appt ? I have been reading that some of you actually talk to someone at USCIS. How is this done? When I tried calling there was just a menu option.Also how do you get a senator to help. How do you get the information that you are stuck in name check or security check or whatever? I really feel so ignorant reading all the other posts.

Any information and advice would be highly appreciated

EB2-India
PD Sep 2001
140-March 2006
485-pending
EAD- Dec 11 2005/Jan 17 2007

I have been reading that some of you actually talk to someone at USCIS. How is this done? When I tried calling there was just a menu option.
Use the so-called POJ technique (named after the forum member who "discovered" it) It goes as follows:
Dial the 800 number and choose:
1 for English
2 to bypass the intro
2 to check status of a pending application
6 to confirm you are trying to check status
1 to confirm that you know your receipt number
1 to confirm that it starts with SRC
then enter your receipt number
1 to confirm you entered correct SRC number
3 to continue to next step
4 for something about cases separated or some other crap... this is what gets you somebody at TSC. They'll say: "Texas Service Center, what's the receipt number" and you're in, baby!
Also how do you get a senator to help. How do you get the information that you are stuck in name check or security check or whatever? I really feel so ignorant reading all the other posts.

Easy. Do a Google search for the senators of your state. You should have two, one of each party. Go to their website and they might have an online form for case problems with federal agencies. If not, they might have a phone number or an address of their office nearest you. The actual senator won't do anything, it's the staff of the office nearest you who'll contact USCIS. They then will either write back to you (or call you, depends on them) with information about your case.

Last edited by a moderator:

My details:

Take care.

congrats,

so when u asked ur congressman about namecheck exactly? and when u heard back from him that iit is pending? did u receive any letter from FBi about ur Namecheck?

Use the so-called POJ technique (named after the forum member who "discovered" it) It goes as follows:
Dial the 800 number and choose:
1 for English
2 to bypass the intro
2 to check status of a pending application
6 to confirm you are trying to check status
1 to confirm that you know your receipt number
1 to confirm that it starts with SRC
then enter your receipt number
1 to confirm you entered correct SRC number
3 to continue to next step
4 for something about cases separated or some other crap... this is what gets you somebody at TSC. They'll say: "Texas Service Center, what's the receipt number" and you're in, baby!

Thanks so much. I called and the gentleman who answered opened a case for me.