TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

antonioa77 said:
i just received my FOIPA from fbi. as expected it showed no record on my name. i signed it by myself simply. now time to write letter to everybody.
antonioa77,

I found two FOIPA and they are:
Privacy Act Request
FOIA Request Form

Could you tell me which one you used?

by the way, your private box is full.

thanks.

what's happening ???

we got(self and wife) LUDs change on yesterday and day before yesterday
today no LUD change
dont know what's happening regarding my case
is it RFE or what
my ND is july 31st, 06 and PD is current from December 06

is anyone in the same boat like me ???? :confused: :confused: :mad:

Me too

zzzz4zzzz said:
today no LUD change
is it RFE or what

Both my and my wife's cases got LUD on 02/07 and 02/08, then nothing happened so far. I think TSC is just checking all july cases. I doubt my case is stucked.

Yes, I am. I know someone personally who filed WOM in earlier this month and got the case approved in days. His case was only two months past due.

andy garcia said:
Hi msabir;

Are you planning on filing WOM?

My 485 RD is 11/05. When TSC processing date gets passed one year(11/06) I will file mine.

andy

msabir said:
Yes, I am. I know someone personally who filed WOM in earlier this month and got the case approved in days. His case was only two months past due.

You mentioned in previous post that the cost of filing the suit is $350.
Is that what your friend paid?
That sounds expendable :D

Cost of filing WOM?

DOes anyone know how much it costs to file WoM - including Attorney fees (I know it depends on the attorney - just approx) and the filing fees.

yesterday manishg_in has also got LUD change like ours
dont know about his situation

usually after 2 LUD, second only approvals came to some of the forum members
i dont know regarding my case ?

happyep said:
Both my and my wife's cases got LUD on 02/07 and 02/08, then nothing happened so far. I think TSC is just checking all july cases. I doubt my case is stucked.

About me, no news yet. It could be that they responded to the enquiry, which I opened on Jan 18. Or better yet, a visa officer was assigned to my case. There is another member in the forum here, with the name "vbhatia" who got LUD yesterday and today, but no status change yet. I sincerely hope that her case gets approved, but this could also be a pattern with the cases filed in June-July 2006.
zzzz4zzzz said:
yesterday manishg_in has also got LUD change like ours
dont know about his situation

usually after 2 LUD, second only approvals came to some of the forum members
i dont know regarding my case ?

imcdude said:
DOes anyone know how much it costs to file WoM - including Attorney fees (I know it depends on the attorney - just approx) and the filing fees.

My understanding is you can file it yourself without using an attorney.

That's the court fee. My friend did it all himself. He said you don't need lawyer - at least he didn't :)

andy garcia said:
You mentioned in previous post that the cost of filing the suit is $350.
Is that what your friend paid?
That sounds expendable :D

I think 2-3 LUDs about 2-3 months after FP mean pre-adjudication. That means your case is pre-approved pending the background check. Om my info pass they told me my case is pre-adjudicated on July 26, 2006 and I had two LUDs around that time. They said it will be approved within days of receiving background check. So here is my guess:

If you have 2-3 LUDs on consective days around 2 months after FP and you don't get a RFE, means you are pre-approved pending security check.

manishg_in said:
About me, no news yet. It could be that they responded to the enquiry, which I opened on Jan 18. Or better yet, a visa officer was assigned to my case. There is another member in the forum here, with the name "vbhatia" who got LUD yesterday and today, but no status change yet. I sincerely hope that her case gets approved, but this could also be a pattern with the cases filed in June-July 2006.

manishg_in said:
.......this could also be a pattern with the cases filed in June-July 2006.
Mine is a July 2006 case, but no LUD.

Today's poem : "LUDs are like LEDs , when a battery connected they glow"

msabir said:
I think 2-3 LUDs about 2-3 months after FP mean pre-adjudication. That means your case is pre-approved pending the background check. Om my info pass they told me my case is pre-adjudicated on July 26, 2006 and I had two LUDs around that time. They said it will be approved within days of receiving background check. So here is my guess:

If you have 2-3 LUDs on consective days around 2 months after FP and you don't get a RFE, means you are pre-approved pending security check.
My NC was cleared long back in July 2006, so I don't know, what to say. The letter from senator indicated that my case was at the last stage of adjudication. I forgot to ask the officer during the infopass appointment if my case was pre-adjudicated or not. But she did say that the case was moving from one section to another, and only thing stopping was that the case was not assigned to an officer yet.

USCIS Increase Fee

I don't like the idea of simply increase the fees across the board, it is not going to benefit anyone, it was said that it only increase 20% process spead but with almost double the current fee.

I should write to law makers to ask adding premum process instead of increasing the fees across the board.

could someone with knowledge of law and good writing skill crank up a sample letter so that we could use?

me too

I had LUD on 2/12, and 2/13, but my name checking is pending. Recently I called USCIS and made a inquery. I think someone touched the case but because of name checking, it was not approved.

485 RD: June 9, 2006

zzzz4zzzz said:
today no LUD change
is it RFE or what

members who had LUD changed on consecutive days

smalldog said:
I had LUD on 2/12, and 2/13, but my name checking is pending. Recently I called USCIS and made a inquery. I think someone touched the case but because of name checking, it was not approved.

485 RD: June 9, 2006

These are people whose LUDs changes on consecutive days but no message change from case received and pending..

smalldog
manish_in
happyyep
vbhatia
zzzz4zzzz

LUD change

Hi,

Just curious!! Did all the people who got 2 consecutive LUDs in last couple of days applied in June-July.

Thanks

How can I know there is a LUD?

Hi ,
Since there is no message changed online, how can you know you got a LUD ?

Besides, I heard that Finger Print has an expire time. How long is it?

Thanks.

zzzz4zzzz said:
These are people whose LUDs changes on consecutive days but no message change from case received and pending..

smalldog
manish_in
happyyep
vbhatia
zzzz4zzzz