TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Hi prince123, I agree they don't lie publicly. At the same time it is not a true statement. No where they mentioned about 100 %. So, if you get hold of top official to tell the truth he will mention "great majority of the cases" which is not 100% may 60% - 70% (may be even less). English is a good language.

If you say a program has "hard-coded value" people will call you a bad business analyst. Instead if you say the program is "pre-configured" to do this, you are a professional. To me both are same except for the wordings, it is the different way of presenting things. I see the same thing with USCIS dates.

Like some one said we need wish ourself good luck every day/every hour.

prince123 said:
I don't believe they will publicly tell lies.
May be all those cases older than 6 months are in a 'pre-approved' state
and just waiting for the security clearance for the approval.

My case is outside their processing time now, so I called them, and the rep said my case was waiting to be assigned to an officer. When I asked her specifically about my name check status, she refused to provide that information to me. I am now calling the national customer service to place an enquiry on my case.

on the published progress of the PD

It is a good thing.

1) You can cry out loud if your case is 30 past that published processing date... and feel comfortable calling them to inquire or complain about your case.

2) You can write letters to relevant agencies to urge them to pay attention to your case, because officially your case is "past due", and you can prove it.

3) If you are REALLY stuck in name check, well, tough luck. But per them, the vast majority should not have this problem, right?

My point is: take advantage of the published official processing date, use it, and pursue your case vigorously, not on this board, but by all means to the government agencies. Agree with me?

All clear. Now what?

My PD has been current for 2 months, so I got my second infopass to confirm if my name was really clear (I was told by phone that my name was clear but I didn't trust it). Certainly the lady told me that my name/background was cleared in Jul 05 (sorry she didn't tell when it was initiated). I also asked why I haven't received any updates since 2005. she told me that my case was touched last Nov 30 and no decision was taken yet. She told me that I could write a letter to TSC asking more details, but I don't really think it would matter. Do you guys think that it is time to contact a congressman office? After that long wait to see my PD current (more than 2 years) I can't believe that I still have to wait more time. I want me freedom!!!! :eek:

LUD on my I-485

Gurus,

Receipt Number E-mail Last Updated Form # Form Title
SRCXXXXXXX Y 01/09/2007 I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case received and pending.

I have a LUD on 01/09/2007, do you think does this mean anything? or it's one of those mass LUDs? is this LUD is for name check?

My last LUD was 09/13/2006. this is the only one LUD after that one.

However, i didn't receive any e-mail after this LUD. I have registered my self in USCIS.gov web site and choose the e-mail as 'Yes'. Does anyone experience this (not receiving mails) before?

I am currently stuck in name check according to TSC customer support and Info pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another LUD

Just thought I would prrovide an update as I received another LUD. The new message is as follows:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card Mailed

On January 17, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

So it appears that once the I-485 is adjudicated the status changed from pending as follows:

- Card production ordered
- Approval notice sent
- Card mailed

Hope that information helps.

I will post once I have the card in my possession.

Tel number

Hello All
Could someone please post the number u can call to find out if the application is stuck in name check. They approved my 485 in November 06 but my wife's 485 is still pending for last 2.5 months. Please let me know ur thoughts and also the number i can call to find out the case status.

Online inquiry says the Case is received an pending ??

Thanks

manishg_in said:
My case is outside their processing time now, so I called them, and the rep said my case was waiting to be assigned to an officer. When I asked her specifically about my name check status, she refused to provide that information to me. I am now calling the national customer service to place an enquiry on my case.
I did the same thing. The rep was nice but little helpful. She knew nothing about the case and just could say call back after 30 days.

socialmix said:
Gurus,
However, i didn't receive any e-mail after this LUD. I have registered my self in USCIS.gov web site and choose the e-mail as 'Yes'. Does anyone experience this (not receiving mails) before?

You'll receive e-mail only when message is changed. LUD is a common thing and you may see them a lot without any change in your case status. Hopefully this exact LUD meant that somebody started working on your case or background check is over. It might also mean nothing. I had 3 LUD's since RD and none of them changed message yet. My daughter's I-485 had LUD on 01/03/07 and nothing after that. Go figure.

# to call

laborpain01 said:
Hello All
Could someone please post the number u can call to find out if the application is stuck in name check. They approved my 485 in November 06 but my wife's 485 is still pending for last 2.5 months. Please let me know ur thoughts and also the number i can call to find out the case status.

Online inquiry says the Case is received an pending ??

Thanks

try this...

use 1-800-375-5283 to find status.
Press 1 for english
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1 for SRC #
Press 1 again to confirm
Press 3
Press 3 or 4 when it says u have file Multiple applicaiton, by selecting this option u will be connected with TSC.

As I just saw that the processing date TSC published yesterday, I asked myself if I should make a phone call to TSC to find out my status simply because my RD was in middle June, 2006. That is, I am now officially "qualified" for the 30 days overdue.
I have seen a lot of people here in this treads talking about their experience making such phone calls. As matter of fact, I do not remember that anyone had a positive response (no matter if they got a nice or rude person over the phone at TSC.)
So, I hesitate to make this phone call; honestly, I really do not know what to do because I am pretty sure that making this phone call would not make them expedite my case. I guess it still might be a good idea to make this phone call; however, no matter what kind of the answers I shall get from them won't make me a little more happy no matter the answer is a true fact or a fabricated excuse. Any comments please?

socialmix said:
try this...

use 1-800-375-5283 to find status.
Press 1 for english
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1 for SRC #
Press 1 again to confirm
Press 3
Press 3 or 4 when it says u have file Multiple applicaiton, by selecting this option u will be connected with TSC.

NJ Oct02-PD said:
As I just saw that the processing date TSC published yesterday, I asked myself if I should make a phone call to TSC to find out my status simply because my RD was in middle June, 2006. That is, I am now officially "qualified" for the 30 days overdue.
I have seen a lot of people here in this treads talking about their experience making such phone calls. As matter of fact, I do not remember that anyone had a positive response (no matter if they got a nice or rude person over the phone at TSC.)
So, I hesitate to make this phone call; honestly, I really do not know what to do because I am pretty sure that making this phone call would not make them expedite my case. I guess it still might be a good idea to make this phone call; however, no matter what kind of the answers I shall get from them won't make me a little more happy no matter the answer is a true fact or a fabricated excuse. Any comments please?

u r right. those inquiries things are useless. they will tell after few weeks, oh u r stuck in namecheck and we can't do anything. really it is a waste of time.

it takes them 2 monthsd to tell u that u r stuck in namecheck, although i can know that in 2 mins by takin an infopass. it is really insane how this whole thing is setup against the logic.

Last edited by a moderator:
For JonF

Hello,
Have you received the welcome notice yet? I was wondering if it is the same as approval notice. My case shows card ordered but i recevied welcome notice yesterday. No cards yet.

No use

I called TSC today morning. No use at all. My RD: June 09th which is past due with the new processing dates. I said this to the person she did not bother to look my case at all. She just answered that my case is still pending.

NJ Oct02-PD said:

NJ Oct02-PD said:
I'd say - go for it. No harm is done if you are just asking them.
Guess what - I am in the same boat and I just have talked to them.

Apparently, they now have a new excuse. Since there was an attorney involved, they would not speak to me anymore. I was told point blank that I have to have my attorney contact them for any updates and I will not be given any status on my case whatsoever.
Go figure...

prince123 said:
I don't believe they will publicly tell lies.
May be all those cases older than 6 months are in a 'pre-approved' state
and just waiting for the security clearance for the approval.
My security clearance is OK and all the paperwork too, and this was told by TSC.
They just need someone to look and approve it on paper, even my PD is also very old

Azazello said:

Apparently, they now have a new excuse. Since there was an attorney involved, they would not speak to me anymore. I was told point blank that I have to have my attorney contact them for any updates and I will not be given any status on my case whatsoever.
Go figure...

That's unbelievable! You're the applicant, not the attorney. If there was any clear evidence of abuse of power within this organization, this would be it. After my ridiculous conversation with the national customer service person yesterday, I've given up trying to get in touch with them. I'm just going to contact my Senator/Rep etc. once my RD is 30 days past the processing date.

herenthere said:
That's unbelievable! You're the applicant, not the attorney. If there was any clear evidence of abuse of power within this organization, this would be it. After my ridiculous conversation with the national customer service person yesterday, I've given up trying to get in touch with them. I'm just going to contact my Senator/Rep etc. once my RD is 30 days past the processing date.

i have contacted TSC today concerning my EAD AND AP. they said that my ead wasn't yet assigned to an officer although it is past due by 2 weeks.

for AP , no approval nothing and they can't do anything bcs the date published yesterday is oct 16 whereas mine is oct 17. i feel that uscis people are useless. almost everybody are getting their AP anmd EAD in less than 1 month. maybe they are holding my EAD AND AP because of my pending namecheck.

Thank you, Azazello and Ph2002, actually you guys just solve my problem without having myself calling TSC today. First of all, I did have an attorney handling my case. Secondly, Azazello just did the job for me today. I guess if I had called TSC today, I would have been given exactly the same answers. You guys just saved my time (and TSC's rep's time as well.) In fact, I called my attorney today and this is the direct quote: "....no news means good news, it normally takes half to one year to get an approval for my type of case...." So, I guess I will just .......wait.
Azazello said:

Go figure...

NJ Oct02-PD said:
Thank you, Azazello and Ph2002, actually you guys just solve my problem without having myself calling TSC today. First of all, I did have an attorney handling my case. Secondly, Azazello just did the job for me today. I guess if I had called TSC today, I would have been given exactly the same answers. You guys just saved my time (and TSC's rep's time as well.) In fact, I called my attorney today and this is the direct quote: "....no news means good news, it normally takes half to one year to get an approval for my type of case...." So, I guess I will just .......wait.

and what is the type of ur case? can u add a signature like i have?