TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

antonioa77 said:
simply then talk with ur congressman. he will interfere with uscis and u will get ur I485 cleared. don't waste time.

I had been a part of Govt setup at a very high level,
Trust me it doesn't help unless U know someone personally,
The local congressman just take the credit for writing a letter, USCIS won't care unless the congressman personally calls and talks to some higher ups. This is anopther waste of time-to go after the congressman!!!!

Dependant LUD

I got a letter for my son's FP on 3rd. I went to ASC and they completed this on 28th itself. There was no LUD on any of our cases. Suddenly I got two LUDs on my son's case dt 28th and 29th. Does anyone had any experience like this? I know only thing I can guess is that my file is still alive!

These dumbos could give more information in their website

ph2002 said:
Hi,
I called today TSC and the rep saying that no longer they will tell the case status. They are asking me to look at the website for the case status.

Any one experienced the similar problem.

Thanks,

i-485 RD: 06/09/2006

They should give more information online. Just because one's customers
are a helpless lot one should not make their lives tough.

Infopass experience

peace be upon you all.
i went to see an officer with infopass yesterday.
here is what exactly the officer told me:
-Your case is only 7month and it is not even sent to detroit yet.
-It usually takes 3-4years

I was so confused and did not even tell her that
some people out there think that a case can be approved after
7 or 8 months.

anyway that was my experience with infopass. :confused:

i-485 RD June 25
code 3 FP July 15
LUD July 15, 16,August 6, 7

prince123 said:
What does sending to detroit mean ?

forgot to mention.
my local is detroit.
processing center is texas.
the lady told me that for anykind of immigration matter related to i-485,
it has to be sent to the local office first.
i really had no idea what she talked about.
she seems to be extremely bad listener.
every time i tried to talk one word, she replied with 99words....

and i felt like she looks down at me because of my southeast asian appearance, you know......
inside my heart i felt bad about her. she never knew that i made
six figures and drives bmw for free anyway....

wong_cilik said:
forgot to mention.
my local is detroit.

and i felt like she looks down at me because of my southeast asian appearance, you know......

LOL! Nice way of looking at it.

Some of these guys are arrogant

wong_cilik said:

Some are nice. Some are arrogant. Some of them have stereotyped
mindset about people of certain appearance. For eg. they can't digest
the fact some Indian students learn at MIT,Stanford etc and start companies in silicon valley. ANyway we are at the mercy of these blockheads.

wong_cilik said:
forgot to mention.
my local is detroit.

she is simply ignorant.ur case through employment will not go to the local uscis office. so whatever she was saying was nonsense simply.get another infopass and maybe u will talk with another officer who knows what he is doing.

today we got the approval for my husband's EAD which was applied 3 weeks ago after we knew the case stuck in security check. It seems TSC still fast....hopfully it's a good sign for our pending I485 as well.

Happy New Year to all

Happy New Year

Guys, 2007 is here, I wish you all a very good new year with big approvals and success in your lives. :)

May Year 2007 see a lot of I485 approvals

Happy New year to all who have been going thru the ordeal of immigration. I personally have a lot of hope on the new consolidated system for security clearance that USCIS are promising to use on January 3... I hope it will greatly improve the efficiency of processing I485s.

richshi said:
Happy New year to all who have been going thru the ordeal of immigration. I personally have a lot of hope on the new consolidated system for security clearance that USCIS are promising to use on January 3... I hope it will greatly improve the efficiency of processing I485s.

hope that your hope concerning this system becomes true. personally i don't agree with you about this system because this system simply is used with uscis only although the problem is at the FBI that is understaffed. so honestly i don't have much hope with this new system. hope I'm wrong and you are right. the coming days will tell.

Doubts, correct me if i am wrong, please.

antonioa77 said:
hope that your hope concerning this system becomes true. personally i don't agree with you about this system because this system simply is used with uscis only although the problem is at the FBI that is understaffed. so honestly i don't have much hope with this new system. hope I'm wrong and you are right. the coming days will tell.

I am doubtful of the new system as well because of this reason:

When they started the new labor certification process (PERM), the existing labor applications were sent to backlog elimination centers (BECs) and these BECs ended up further slowing down the process for existing cases. Only the new cases that were filed by PERM benefited from the new system. SO I wonder if the same may be true for security check as well. I am affraid that the existing applications may slow down as they are still on the "old" system or on the "baclklog elimination" queue while the new ones will be processed with the new system.

Looks like USCIS is off for today for Ford's mourning day.

Hopefully 2007 will bring some positive changes. One of my big concerns is this approach to Comprehensive Immigration Reform. I'll be happy if it helps legal immigrants like us, but I'm afraid the focus will be entirely on illegals, who will henceforth flood a relatively understaffed USCIS with millions of applications and delay us all for years. I know it sounds pessimistic but it is quite obvious they don't follow a First In, First Out system and I doubt they will with these folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Infopass Question

Hi,
I have infopass appointment tommorrow. I would like to know what are the questions i should ask with the officer.

Here are my case details:
I-485 RD: 09th June 2006.
Called TSC and they confirmed that my application is struck in security clearance.

Any suggestions !!

msabir said:
I am doubtful of the new system as well because of this reason:

When they started the new labor certification process (PERM), the existing labor applications were sent to backlog elimination centers (BECs) and these BECs ended up further slowing down the process for existing cases. Only the new cases that were filed by PERM benefited from the new system. SO I wonder if the same may be true for security check as well. I am affraid that the existing applications may slow down as they are still on the "old" system or on the "baclklog elimination" queue while the new ones will be processed with the new system.

you are right. this is another concern. all this system is a mess.

herenthere said:
Looks like USCIS is off for today for Ford's mourning day.

Hopefully 2007 will bring some positive changes. One of my big concerns is this approach to Comprehensive Immigration Reform. I'll be happy if it helps legal immigrants like us, but I'm afraid the focus will be entirely on illegals, who will henceforth flood a relatively understaffed USCIS with millions of applications and delay us all for years. I know it sounds pessimistic but it is quite obvious they don't follow a First In, First Out system and I doubt they will with these folks.

I think for Indian/China cases, it seems CIS follows the first in first out rule. However, it seems the rule is not based on RD, but based on PD. That means even those very old cases just out of the back log center now, their cases may get approved first because their PD is very old. I have not seen any cases with PD in 2003 from China get approved yet. All cases approved with PD in 2002 or earlier. If this is true, then the situation will be very scary!

No pattern we are able to identify

My 485 (EB2 RIR based, PD Nov 2001, 485 RD July 2006) will be a test for your theory. I will update everyone on this board once receiving the approval.

PBLC_01302006 said:
I think for Indian/China cases, it seems CIS follows the first in first out rule. However, it seems the rule is not based on RD, but based on PD. That means even those very old cases just out of the back log center now, their cases may get approved first because their PD is very old. I have not seen any cases with PD in 2003 from China get approved yet. All cases approved with PD in 2002 or earlier. If this is true, then the situation will be very scary!

ph2002 said:
Hi,
I have infopass appointment tommorrow. I would like to know what are the questions i should ask with the officer.

Here are my case details:
I-485 RD: 09th June 2006.
Called TSC and they confirmed that my application is struck in security clearance.

Any suggestions !!

You ask them what your case status is now. Don't expect you will get any useful info. The response I got from them is I am not the worst case, someone already waited for even several years....

Just waste time.