TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

unable to login

I am not able to login to uscis website, I get a java error. I was able to check status by keying in the reciept number.

Any one else have the same problem?

USCIS response letter to Senator

Fellow GC aspirants,

My EB2 application has been pending at USCIS for a long time. Recently, I requested one of the high profile senators to send out an enquiry letter.

USCIS sent out the following response to Senator - "IMQ's file is at SSC currently"

I am perplexed here....What exactly does SSC mean? Is this going to be delayed further?

Please let me know your thoughts....

Another site to track the applications (AOS, AP, EAD, H1 etc)

http://www.trackitt.com/

It's a very useful site which captures most of the information that would be helpful for others to look at to see what is going on with different people in similar situations.

I'm not endorsing or promoting the site but found it useful to sort and sift through the data, esp the feature where you can refine the search by service center, filing category, filing dates etc.

If big enough group of people enter their information their and keep it pdated, it would be a good resource to predict the processing trends.

sarshet said:
Where does this website get its information from? Do they just sniff through forums and capture information?

It actually has a prediction engine which is predicting

which is very sad I should say :mad: ! So I can't even be sure (i.e. 100%) I will get my approval in a year.

imq said:
Fellow GC aspirants,

My EB2 application has been pending at USCIS for a long time. Recently, I requested one of the high profile senators to send out an enquiry letter.

USCIS sent out the following response to Senator - "IMQ's file is at SSC currently"

I am perplexed here....What exactly does SSC mean? Is this going to be delayed further?

Please let me know your thoughts....

Did you ask the immegration rep in the Senator's office about it? I mean Waht is "IMQ's file is at SSC currently" ... Did they tell you anything?

I am also planning to meet the Senator and as well as congressman in next week or so...

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure how they get info
but its not fake data ( just my guess:))

sarshet said:
Where does this website get its information from? Do they just sniff through forums and capture information?

It actually has a prediction engine which is predicting

which is very sad I should say :mad: ! So I can't even be sure (i.e. 100%) I will get my approval in a year.

shaba said:
I am not able to login to uscis website, I get a java error. I was able to check status by keying in the reciept number.

Any one else have the same problem?

I usually get that message if I forget to select "Customer" above the user name.

After AP and EAD approval, what about I485?

Is there any relation between EAD/AP approvals and I485 approvals?
See signature for AP and EAD approvals. Does it mean that I-485 could be worked on pretty soon? Although TSC is processing I485
cases received on May 02, 2006. Please note that there is no LUD on my I485 after the first one when it was filed.

jefkorn said:
Is there any relation between EAD/AP approvals and I485 approvals?
See signature for AP and EAD approvals. Does it mean that I-485 could be worked on pretty soon? Although TSC is processing I485
cases received on May 02, 2006. Please note that there is no LUD on my I485 after the first one when it was filed.
No, there is no such connection. If you are lucky, you may bet approved soon, otherwise you may stuck in namecheck.

time to receive the card

Hello Friends,

I received email from USCIS which toldmy 485 was approved on Nov 15th, 2006.
So I will receive an approved letter firstly, then go to local USCIS office to print finger, then they will mail me the green card, right? How long time it takes to get the card finally?

Best Regards,

LHM818

lhm818 said:
Hello Friends,

So I will receive an approved letter firstly, then go to local USCIS office to print finger, then they will mail me the green card, right? How long time it takes to get the card finally?

Best Regards,

LHM818

Congratulation !!!
Can you please post your details (rd's, lud's pd's etc).

Congratulations, lhm818!!!

Congratulations on your approval, lhm818!

It would be really helpful if you could post your information more in detail. Would you?

Your case type (EB1, EB2, or EB3), your country of citizenship, Your priority date (PD), your I-485 receipt date (RD), and so on. Please refer to others' signature. This information is going to be really valuable for everyone in this forum.

lhm818 said:
Hello Friends,

Best Regards,

LHM818

If you had FP done, then, just waiting for Cards. You will get another email says card is ordered and one more email says card mailed. If you have not doen your FP which is unlike, then you will wait for a letter for FP.

Could ypu please post your detail here

Enjoy your freedom now!

lhm818 said:
Hello Friends,

Best Regards,

LHM818

lhm818 said:
Hello Friends,

Best Regards,

LHM818
congrats,

can u give more details about ur case like eb2? RD? I140 dates and approval and so on?

prince123 said:
Are you India EB2 ? What is the LUD pattern ?

World EB2 submitted in mid April. I140 got approved in a couple weeks, by the end of APril. Got fingerprints and everything done in May (all info in the tracker spreadsheet, but it seems nobody is maintaining it anymore) - since then got a LUD on everything in August, and last one - on everything, including all the approved cases - I140, AP, EAD, for me and my spouse on September 13. Not a peep since then.

My colleague, same nationality, is also waiting with last LUD on everything in October. Another one got his card in two months - he is from Greece though..

I485 approval

I got I485 approved today at TSC

EB1 approved Jan 2002
I485 filed 10/2/06 (Nebraska, transferred to Texas). Approved 11/15/06
FP done 10/19/06
I765 filed 10/2/06. Approved 10/23/06

EB2 PD 2/2003
140/485 RD3/2006
140 AD 5/2006

QUOTE=gciscoming]If you had FP done, then, just waiting for Cards. You will get another email says card is ordered and one more email says card mailed. If you have not doen your FP which is unlike, then you will wait for a letter for FP.

Could ypu please post your detail here

Enjoy your freedom now![/QUOTE]

goldjh said:
I got I485 approved today at TSC

EB1 approved Jan 2002
I485 filed 10/2/06 (Nebraska, transferred to Texas). Approved 11/15/06
FP done 10/19/06
I765 filed 10/2/06. Approved 10/23/06

congrats,
what about LUD? when ur i140 was approved and whne u submitted it? from which country r u?