TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

jefkorn said:
Does it mean the new processing times from the service centers will be out soon? I have noticed that processing times from SCs come out on varying intervals.
No connection whatsoever.

I-765 Second LUD after initial submission

FYI, just got a LUD on my EAD (first EAD) application. Please see signature for details. There's no message change , it still says "...received on Sep, 22, 2006....will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete".
It might be close to appproval or I am getting excited because of second LUD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to curb your excitement, there are lot of people who applied long before you and still waiting.

There were a rash of approvals towards the beginning of the month. Probably ones whose NC had cleared earlier and waiting for PD to become current. These have become a trickle now. Probably everyone else is stuck in namecheck.

jefkorn said:
FYI, just got a LUD on my EAD (first EAD) application. Please see signature for details. There's no message change , it still says "...received on Sep, 22, 2006....will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete".
It might be close to appproval or I am getting excited because of second LUD?

Tried calling TSC , but no option to speak to a human being

Tried calling TSC , but no option to speak to a human being to check status on namecheck clearance. There was an option if my RD was earlier than TSC published processing date, but mine is not.

Calling TSC

If you can figure this out then let me know.. I thought I read someone saying that another option to check the NC had something to do with Infopass. Anyone know anything about that?

Made lawyers to submit a request on what's going on - my priority date is mid April.

Three guys in my company applied, one got a card in two months, two of us are still waiting for more then 180 days now. Lottery.

Are you India EB2 ? What is the LUD pattern ?

Axxe said:
Made lawyers to submit a request on what's going on - my priority date is mid April.

Three guys in my company applied, one got a card in two months, two of us are still waiting for more then 180 days now. Lottery.

900 American Businesses Call H-1B Blackout and Lengthy Green card Process

Hi Friends,

Latest visa bulletin is not a good one. There was no movement in many categories. Schedule A Workers category is now unavailable. So Schedule workers now joined back to EB3 category. Their approvals now consumes EB3 visa numbers.

Anyhow, here is an hope. AILA reported that 900 businesses jointly wrote a letter to the Congress to Improve H-1B and EB Number Problems.

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=21052

Source:
http://www.aila.org/

http://www.immigration-law.com/

Thanks

EAD approved!

Another LUD today, this time message changed to

"On November 14, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Another observation, althogh the LUS changed yesterday but I didn't receive any email so looks like you will receive an email (of course you have to have subscribed first) when there is a message change or concrete action on the case. Today I did receive four emails (two from USCIS-CSSO and two from CRIS).

rollingstone said:
Not to curb your excitement, there are lot of people who applied long before you and still waiting.

There were a rash of approvals towards the beginning of the month. Probably ones whose NC had cleared earlier and waiting for PD to become current. These have become a trickle now. Probably everyone else is stuck in namecheck.

The black hole namecheck process should be raised as an issue to the long wait of GC

CAPD02 said:
Hi Friends,

Latest visa bulletin is not a good one. There was no movement in many categories. Schedule A Workers category is now unavailable. So Schedule workers now joined back to EB3 category. Their approvals now consumes EB3 visa numbers.

Anyhow, here is an hope. AILA reported that 900 businesses jointly wrote a letter to the Congress to Improve H-1B and EB Number Problems.

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=21052

Source:
http://www.aila.org/

http://www.immigration-law.com/

Thanks
I think there should be also a letter to the Congress to ask for expedite or improve the background check process. It is a black hole if you stuck in it. There is no official way to check for your status or someone to monitor the process and expedite some cases.
The unpredictable namecheck process makes the GC process become a lottery. Some people are lucky and get it in two month whereas some people are unlucky (even though they were completely innocent) are stuck for more than one year. This is really unfair.

Last edited by a moderator:
TSC Calling method...

prince123 said:
Tried calling TSC , but no option to speak to a human being to check status on namecheck clearance. There was an option if my RD was earlier than TSC published processing date, but mine is not.

I used following options to speak to TSC tcustomer representative. However, they don't give any info on NAME CHECK... try your luck and let us know how it goes...

1. Dial 1-800-375-5283
2. Select 1 (for English)
3. Select 2 (for case that you have already filed)
4. Select 6 (to check on the status of your case)
5. Select 1 (if you know your receipt no.)
6. Enter Receipt No.:srcxxx-xxx-xxxx
7. Select 1 (if your receipt number starts with SRC)
8. Select 1 (if receipt number entered is correct)
9. Select 3 to continue to the next step
10.Select 4 (filed several related cases together) to speak to a TSC representative

Now they are processing till may 02 receive date. I want to wait till next processing date change.

Did you enquire with TSC.

socialmix said:
I am in same boat as you.. check my Signature for details...
Did you try enquiring with the TSC?

request

Axxe said:

I am also in same boat as you .. my RD is April 14th... Still awaiting...
Can you please give some more info on what kind of request your Lawyer submitted and to who and how?

USALABOR said:
Now they are processing till may 02 receive date. I want to wait till next processing date change.

Did you enquire with TSC.

Last time i called TSC, they told me to wait until processing Date change to start the enquire process... according to them my RD is under current processing dates.

Do you know by what methods you can enquire about teh status?