TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

What is the logic ?

Most of the time USCIS will refuse to divulge the name check info , but will let one's attorney know about it if processing time passed one's RD and priority date is cuurent ( and one should make further enquiries only at 6 month intervals ). So i guess there isn't any secrecy around name check clearance status , but USCIS just wants to reduce the number of enquiries ?!

In a month or so, your turn should be up!

prince123 said:
I have RD July end 2006, still waiting

prince123, I'm assuming that your service center is probably not Texas. As per processing times published on Oct 30 for both TSC and CSC, they are processing I-485 received on May 02,2006. I would assume that it should be get it's turn in a month or max two.

Our RD is 4/28 and we are still waiting...
Per TSC, now they are processing cases from 4/2 to 5/2 when processing date shows 5/2. Therefore, we cannot inquiry until the processing date pass 5/28 which means by the time they should complete processing every "clean" case received before 4/28. Therefore, it's hard to say how long you need to wait for your I485.

jefkorn said:
prince123, I'm assuming that your service center is probably not Texas. As per processing times published on Oct 30 for both TSC and CSC, they are processing I-485 received on May 02,2006. I would assume that it should be get it's turn in a month or max two.

why no receipt yet?

My company lawyer filed 140/485/EAD/AP for me on October 24. My 140 has been approved, but I still have not received the receipt numbers for the rest. Is this normal?? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
chonkore said:
My company lawyer filed 140/485/EAD/AP for me on October 24. My 140 has been approved, but I still have not received the receipt number for the rest. Is this normal?? Thanks!

I think you should have received different receipt number for each case; I suggest you contact your lawyer.

aaloo_prasad said:
I think you should have received different receipt number for each case; I suggest you contact your lawyer.

I called the HR couple times and they said nothing from the lawyer yet...:( :mad:

lianghn_1999 said:
I140 approve I-485 pending more than 180 days, I will change job soon. Do I need to file AC21 or not? Please help. Thanks a lot.

My lawyer said 'No required document or steps taken to USCIS'. Only when they query, you have to show/or approve you are qualified with AC21.

No LUD - a month after FP was done

Hi,
I had my FP done on Oct. 10, called today 304-625-2000, a gentleman picked up the phone, asked to check the status of FP on 485 application, routed me to another ext., automated messages, press 3 if you are a private individual. When I asked about the status of the FP done for I-485, the lady on the other side of the phone said that she can't give me the status but can tell me if the FP were sent to USCIS. Asked my A# and verified name. Told me that they were sent the same day(Oct 10).

My question is should there be a LUD on I485 online status check page?
How do I find out if the the FP has cleared name check etc?

Thanks

2005perm said:
My lawyer said 'No required document or steps taken to USCIS'. Only when they query, you have to show/or approve you are qualified with AC21.

Not correct. You're supposed to update USCIS about your job status. In case of job change, the one is advised to send so called "port letter". Usually it's done by a company HR in cooperation with an immigration attorney.

Usually one gets LUD after FP

jefkorn said:
Hi,

Thanks

That is my guess by looking at some previous posts ( around July/Aug/Sep ..)

jefkorn said:
Hi,
I had my FP done on Oct. 10, called today 304-625-2000, a gentleman picked up the phone, asked to check the status of FP on 485 application, routed me to another ext., automated messages, press 3 if you are a private individual. When I asked about the status of the FP done for I-485, the lady on the other side of the phone said that she can't give me the status but can tell me if the FP were sent to USCIS. Asked my A# and verified name. Told me that they were sent the same day(Oct 10).

Thanks
i realised that u got an RFE because of Nseers or special registration. so u should be a male from one of the middle eastern country. I'm also from there. my question to u what was the RFE exactly askin about?

Similar date to you and still waiting...

jefkorn said:
I'm actually ok to wait because I am thinking of getting married in my home country and would travel in the first week of Dec. My concern now is that what is the possibility of my I-485 getting approved before that?
Setting aside the the exceptional cases where I485 gets approved much faster than the posted times.

If someone with dates around August, 2006 is still waiting I could assume that my turn is not up yet...

Other folks please chime in and share your thoughts,
Thanks
Jeff

Check previous postings - many of us haven't had LUD's after fingerprinting, even though some of us like me have been told that ALL our security checks have cleared. There's no consistency on this.

jefkorn said:
Hi,

Thanks

Mee too

I also have the RD in July ending still waiting. Infact my AP is still pending with RD in July ending. EAD was approved just two weeks back. So, I am not expecting GC any soon. I guess I am not in that miracle 2 month or 6 month window. Dates have to move past before I can think of approval.. :--)

AP was approved before the posted processing dates

Please look at my signature for AP and they approved it before it hit the processing date so sometimes you get lucky. My EAD is still pending.

Just a friendly suggestion, adding your timelines in the signature is a great idea..I just did it yesterday and althought was a little bit of pain but it sure does help others to get a clear picture of one's case without going through previous posts.

knowDOL said:
I also have the RD in July ending still waiting. Infact my AP is still pending with RD in July ending. EAD was approved just two weeks back. So, I am not expecting GC any soon. I guess I am not in that miracle 2 month or 6 month window. Dates have to move past before I can think of approval.. :--)

Last edited by a moderator:
Receive date

My receive date is April 13.Waiting no LUD's.

jefkorn said:
I'm actually ok to wait because I am thinking of getting married in my home country and would travel in the first week of Dec. My concern now is that what is the possibility of my I-485 getting approved before that?
Setting aside the the exceptional cases where I485 gets approved much faster than the posted times.

If someone with dates around August, 2006 is still waiting I could assume that my turn is not up yet...

Other folks please chime in and share your thoughts,
Thanks
Jeff