TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

dude123 said:
It's not funny...ask the members the pain they are going through with this name/background check process... it's very stressful and painful.

GOD BLESS ALL !!!

i"m saying that the namecheck thing is funny and ridiculous. for somebody who passed it before, i don;t c any reason for him or her to get stuck again. so i beleive u misubnderstood what i'm saying. just wana be clear

antonioa77 said:
ya it is the same. the funny thing is that those people who r stuck in the NC at the citizenship level already did few years before the NC for the i-485. so really this namecheck thing is funny.

So these people are already greencard holders. When they get approved, they become US citizens (with a right to vote). They have lot more traction with politicians than we do. I think we should team up with these guys to start a petition campaign or something similar to bring this problem to the attention of people who can fix the system. What do you say?

Hello all. I'm new to the forum. My application was submitted to Nebraska, but it looks like it got transferred to Texas (application number starts with SRC). I've heard this is a good thing - is this true? Here are my details:

EB-2, Non-retrogressed country
Priority date: August 2006
I140/I485/AP/EAD Submitted mid-October 2006
I140 RD: Unknown, have not received yet
I485 RD: Unknown, have not received yet
FP ND: interestingly, I already got this in the mail, 11/1/2006
FP Biometrics 3: appointment scheduled mid November

Looking forward to keeping track.

Check with your lawyer

herenthere said:
Hello all. I'm new to the forum. My application was submitted to Nebraska, but it looks like it got transferred to Texas (application number starts with SRC). I've heard this is a good thing - is this true? Here are my details:

Check with your lawyer. I got my notices from my agent. Texas mailed them to her.

PD June 25, 2002
NJ EB2 RIR Approved August 9'06
I-140/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-140 LUD Oct 21'06/Nov 7’06
FP November 8'06
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC

RD for 485

herenthere said:

Hi herenthere;

Use your Application number to find the RD of your i485 and LUD

Power in House/senate

All,

What do you think about the election results? Does this will have any effect on How USCIS works? Do you think the Democrats will try to improve the efficiency of the process?

socialmix said:
All,

What do you think about the election results? Does this will have any effect on How USCIS works? Do you think the Democrats will try to improve the efficiency of the process?
Why bother now?
They now have House and may have Senate, and in two years we'll have Hillary for president.
I bet the immigration changes (if any) will be for the worse, not for better. The only foreseeable major change is amnesty that of course won't help us. In fact, it will only make the things much worse - since the USCIS will be swamped by the illegals cases.

Enquiry on I-485

What's procedure to start the Enquiry process on pending I-485? Do my Lawyer needs to do it or i can do it myself...

can we initiate enquiry just by calling TSC/NSC or they is any other process involved?

Received all receipt notices

Updated my signature. Nowhere on these notices is a priority dat listed. I know my labor was filed and approved in August 06. Is this a bad sign that nothing is mentioned?

PD in your approved I-140 notice

herenthere said:
Updated my signature. Nowhere on these notices is a priority dat listed. I know my labor was filed and approved in August 06. Is this a bad sign that nothing is mentioned?

Herenthere,
You will see your PD in your approved I-140 notice when it is appoved. The receipts of your cases won't mention anything as of the Priority Date.

Good Luck

LongLostHopeIN said:
Herenthere,
You will see your PD in your approved I-140 notice when it is appoved. The receipts of your cases won't mention anything as of the Priority Date.

Good Luck

Thanks for the clarification!

I have another question and would greatly appreciate anyone's input. I'd like to upgrade my I-140 to premium processing but I am pretty certain my employer won't do it or pay for it. The petitioner on the I-140 is my employer. Would it be possible for me to fill out the upgrade form and make the payment on my own or would this be rejected?

Last edited by a moderator:
herenthere said:
Thanks for the clarification!

I have another question and would greatly appreciate anyone's input. I'd like to upgrade my I-140 to premium processing but I am pretty certain my employer won't do it or pay for it. The petitioner on the I-140 is my employer. Would it be possible for me to fill out the upgrade form and make the payment on my own or would this be rejected?

You can write a check to your employer who will then write a $1,000 check to the USCIS. Or you can go through your attorney.
Sending a personal check is not a good idea.
Good luck.

herenthere,
Talk to your attorney , Some of the people in my office were able to pay attorney directly and get it upgraded

Status

I called FBI . A nice lady informed that my name check is cleared in Jul. My RD is May.3rd and my PD is current. So far there is no change in my last LUD - Jul 3rd. I am having an Infopass appointment tomorrow. My question is what to ask Infopass officer? Any suggestion?

can u please post the# u called for namecheck
normally they dont have any customer service # for name check

Dull in Dallas said:
I called FBI . A nice lady informed that my name check is cleared in Jul. My RD is May.3rd and my PD is current. So far there is no change in my last LUD - Jul 3rd. I am having an Infopass appointment tomorrow. My question is what to ask Infopass officer? Any suggestion?

Dull in Dallas said:

We are pretty much on the same boat. My husband's I485 RD is 4/28 and our PD (EB2 worldwide) is current, too. Our LUD on I485 is 6/17. Per the TSC staff, we should call only after the processing date pass 5/28 and there is still no update/decision on our case. Therefore, I guess there won't be much info you can get tomorrow.

By the way, I would like to know the FBI number you call to inquiry the name check status as well. Thanks in advance.

in the same boat

I am on this boat too.

My I-485 RD is 4/25/06, PD is current, EB-3 worldwide is the category.
Did FP on 6/2/06. LUD is 6/07/06 - I assume the LUD reflects the FP event. Please let me know if I am having the wrong impression on this.

It strikes me how arbitrary the ISCIS processes these I-485s. I have seen lots of people getting the CG with i-485 RD much earlier than mine. It is hard to find by which pattern they go by. :rolleyes:

I just hope we get things get sorted out soon. Good luck for all of us! ;)

WindyRoad said:
I am on this boat too.

My I-485 RD is 4/25/06, PD is current, EB-3 worldwide is the category.
Did FP on 6/2/06. LUD is 6/07/06 - I assume the LUD reflects the FP event. Please let me know if I am having the wrong impression on this.

It strikes me how arbitrary the ISCIS processes these I-485s. I have seen lots of people getting the CG with i-485 RD much earlier than mine. It is hard to find by which pattern they go by. :rolleyes:

I just hope we get things get sorted out soon. Good luck for all of us! ;)
people stuck in name check....or have filed 485 in the last 4-5 months and have not heard from uscis..............there is not much you can do........its totally random, luck based system......so just plan to wait 1.5-2 years....which is usually the worst case scenario..

we can start follwing up once our RD reaches processing date....till then no use..

Name Check no.

I called FBI no. 3046352000 and asked for customer service. First one guy took the phone and redirected to another lady. She took my Alien no. - then confirmed my DOB and full name from the system. She indicated when the FBI check was initiated from TSC and the date FBI replied. She was very good. Ofcourse every other word I used madam , please, excuse me etc... This worked for me - this may or may not work for others- It all depends upon who pick the phone on the other side.
Good luck

I read somewhere in the forum that this number is only for FBI fingerprtint check. 99.99% people get FP cleared within 24-48 hours and that is why we all have a LUD after FP. This number is not about "Name check". Remember that FBI check consists of at least two elements - FP and name check. Name check is the bottle neck and black hole. You can't get the status on it from FBI. Only USCIS can tell you about it and they can only tell you it has been cleared or not -- they don't give any more detail on name check.

Please correct me if I am wrong. All my information is based on earlier postings on this forum that I have been reading for months.

Dull in Dallas said:
I called FBI no. 3046352000 and asked for customer service. First one guy took the phone and redirected to another lady. She took my Alien no. - then confirmed my DOB and full name from the system. She indicated when the FBI check was initiated from TSC and the date FBI replied. She was very good. Ofcourse every other word I used madam , please, excuse me etc... This worked for me - this may or may not work for others- It all depends upon who pick the phone on the other side.
Good luck