TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I had fingerprinting done on 11/2/2006 btw but it was for my I-485. My 765 was approved without FP.

My 485 RD is 10-11.
I got 485 luds on 10-15, 10-25 and I've done BIO-3 on 10-31.
No lud since BIO-3 on 10-31.
Good luck!

jadoo85 said:
Only LUD I have for 485 is right after RD. RD 10/17, LUD 10/19.

What about you?.. Did you get any LUDs?

Jadoo85

federalway said:
My 485 RD is 10-11.
Good luck!
should we get an LUD on the day of doing the Fp or in the next day? i thaught it should come in the second day. i did my fp today but LUD didn;t change yet.

federalway said:
Hi Jadoo85,
Have you done fp yesterday? Have you got any 485 lud today?
Thanks.

This is my signatue. So far no lud after FP.

LC Category(EB1/EB2/EB3):EB2
LC PD:07-19-06
LC AD:07-26-06

I-140(PPS)/I-485/I-765/I-131 : concurrent filing
10/06/2006 sent to NSC (then transferred to TSC)

I-140 FD:10-06
I-140 RD:10-11
I-140 ND:10-18
I-140 LUD:10-15,10-19,10-20
I-140 Receipt#:SRC07007*****
I-140 AD:10-19 ^^

I-485 FD:10-06(Sent)
I-485 RD:10-11
I-485 ND:10-18
I-485 LUD:10-15,10-25
I-485 Receipt#:SRC07007*****
I-485 AD:?
<BIO code 3 (FP) : 10-31>

any idea why u got ur LUD for the I-485 on 10/25/06? is it do u think that ur namecheck has been cleared by then?

maximo said:
Congratulations.

Isn't the GC journey pretty much over once the primary is approved. In case the dependant does get stuck in the name check, its just a matter of time before the GC is issued, correct?

But in the meantime the dependant can always use the EAD for employment? Only issues I see is 1) periodic EAD renewal and 2) travel (outside the country)

Am I correct in assuming that even though the dependant's case is pending, the primary, once approved, is free to change employers, etc?

Thanks

Thanks for the congrats. Yes, you are right, if primary approved, he is free to work and travel anywhere but dependents must maintain AP/Work Permit, which is a headache.

Thanks

antonioa77 said:
any idea why u got ur LUD for the I-485 on 10/25/06? is it do u think that ur namecheck has been cleared by then?

NO idea but I just imagine that a kind-hearted adjudicator might review my I-485 form secondly (because 10/25/06 lud is my second lud) and decide a quick approval for my case only except FBI background check. And now the adjudicator probably is wainting for FBI namecheck clearance notice to declare an approval for me.

It's just my hope.

When does the FBI name check start? Before fingerprinting day or together or after that? Any idea?

federalway said:
My 485 RD is 10-11.
Good luck!

We have not seeing any LUD after FP. This is true for most of us in these forums. Not sure what is going on? May be they are working on something else? what could that be?

Arydk

arydk said:
We have not seeing any LUD after FP. This is true for most of us in these forums. Not sure what is going on? May be they are working on something else? what could that be?

Arydk
but u received lud on 10/11 and 10/12 right? i think u r missin soemthing. why do u think u got those 2 lud after ur fp?

dude123 said:
Hello All:

Today I have received 458 approval emails for my wife. It took full one month after my (primary applicant's) approval. Finally I relieved with this whole stressful GC journey.

Those who do not see their dependants approval now, wait for one month to see their approval.

Thanks

Dude123:

Congrats.. I am in the same boat - my 485 was approved Oct 2 but spouse is still pending. She had LUDs on Oct 26 & 27 but no change in the online message. From reading the forum, these seemed like mass LUDs. Hopefully, my dependant approval will come soon.

I received following message

On November 2, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates

Can anyone know what that means

the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. :confused:

My case:
EB1 EA
I140/485 FD:05/2006
I140 AD:08/03/2006 :D
I485 RFE: 09/11/2006
I reply and sent out late 10/30/2006

The message means nothing but that they received

It just means that they received your submission of evidence. It doesn't mean anything other than that. I also have received the same messages (two time on other cases) when I responded the RFE. So, be patient and wait for the good news. You will get one soon if your response was satisfactory, hopefully.

Orchidee said:
I received following message

On November 2, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates

Can anyone know what that means

the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. :confused:

My case:
EB1 EA
I140/485 FD:05/2006
I140 AD:08/03/2006 :D
I485 RFE: 09/11/2006
I reply and sent out late 10/30/2006

For Canadian Immigration, when you request FBI Criminal History Record, do they perform name check also, or just FPs? I and my wife had requeated it for Canadian Immigration two months ago, and yesterday we got back the results saying "No Arrest Record". If the answer to above question is yes, we have definitely crossed name-check hurdle.
However, I have called USCIS 3 times since I filed 485, and everytime they tell me that our name-checks have cleared, and our cases are ready to be approved. But you never know with these USCIS people, as reported by several other people that every time they called, they got different answers about their name-check clearance.

manishg_in said:
For Canadian Immigration, when you request FBI Criminal History Record, do they perform name check also, or just FPs? I and my wife had requeated it for Canadian Immigration two months ago, and yesterday we got back the results saying "No Arrest Record". If the answer to above question is yes, we have definitely crossed name-check hurdle.
However, I have called USCIS 3 times since I filed 485, and everytime they tell me that our name-checks have cleared, and our cases are ready to be approved. But you never know with these USCIS people, as reported by several other people that every time they called, they got different answers about their name-check clearance.

Dear manishg_in

My impression is they are not doing the name check when you request one for canadian immigration? BTW why do you need a canadian GC at this point when your I-485 might get approved any moment? Just a friendly question.

Arydk

It is totally different procedure...

For canadian immigration, they usually require a police clearance from each country you have ever been to (I think it was when you stayed more than 6 months). This police clearance is only for your criminal record. It is very much like a fingerprint clearance of US immigration. It appears that so far virtually no one suffered a pending fingerprint clearance check with US immigration, too. But, the name check is totally different. It is basically a research based on your name and DOB whether you have been involved to a terror, a crime, or any other problems. When they do not find a match with your name and DOB, it will clear within a few days. When they find out something, they do some more detailed research to find out what it is. That is the moment when problem occurs. According to the statement from FBI, they have very limited personnel resources on this department (which implies that even FBI don't care about this very much). Since this so called 'more detailed' means that they review the record which caused positive match MANUALLY BY HAND, it's going to take a long time to finish. I personally don't understand why they are doing this when they actually don't care it very much (They should have invested more on this if they really cared). Now, the pain in on applicants' side and we have to wait for their negligence. I just hope that it's not going to be me. However, manishg_in, if USCIS has told you 3 times that your namecheck had been cleared, it would probably mean it. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

manishg_in said:

What is the I-485 processing sequence at TSC ?

is it generally the below ?

1. Application received
2. FP initiated & name check initiated
3. Processing starts if priority date is current .
4. Approved if PD current and name check cleared

I was wondering how people with I-485 RD of Oct.2006 get approved
at the end of Oct.2006 ( where was the 'processing time is reported
May 02 , 2006 . I can give 1 or 2 months tolerance to that ).

is the process pubished anywhere ?

manishg_in said:

I'm from a middle eastern country and went through the CONDOR (apply on mainly 26 countries mainly middle eastern) visa program many times. this visa program is like the visa MANTIS where both require FBI name check before giving the nonimmigrant visa.

my question is if i already got my visas 2 times doing the condor visa program, and things went out pretty fast, does this mean that my name check for the I485 will go fast too?

in a way i passed the namecheck before, does it mean that i'm clear now for I-485?

I had applied for Canadian Immigration back in May 2005, when I had no clue where my Labor Application(which I filed in 2003) was in Philly BEC, and even now its not approved. So I just needed something to fall back on, thats why applied for canadian immigration. And I am almost through with it, I have already done medicals, and they should request my Passport for stamping anytime now.
As far as my GC application is concerned, you never know, whats going to happen anyway. They say that EB1 is Priority 1, but the pattern doesn't seem to be that way.
Thanks to you and mitra88 for replies. I guess, the time will tell, if my name check was really cleared.
arydk said:
Dear manishg_in

My impression is they are not doing the name check when you request one for canadian immigration? BTW why do you need a canadian GC at this point when your I-485 might get approved any moment? Just a friendly question.

Arydk