TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Sure thing! We do seem to be sailing in the same boat.

windingroad said:
Congrats to those that got the approvals today. It is indeed encouraging to see some EB2-India approvals after the lull over the last few months. LCHopeful, looks like we're
in the same boat with 12/02 PDs. Pl. keep me posted on your namecheck enquiry status.

Good Luck ...

laborpain01 said:
Fellows

I just realized that they didnt approve my wife's 485. Anybody in a similar situation. What could be the reason behind not approving my wifes application along with mine.

to Answer some of the questions asked earlier..

No I didnt call TSC for name check.

My 485 RD is May 3.

Thanks
Congratulations to you and all who got approvals today.

Yes, nowadays spouses are going in a different queue. I learned from this forum that spouses background/Name check will initiate upon primary applicants approval.

There is no update on my spouse case since last month.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

dude123 said:

Yes, nowadays spouses are going in a different queue. I learned from this forum that spouses background/Name check will initiate upon primary applicants approval.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Hmmm Thats interesting!!!!!. But in my case, all three of our I485 case(self, spouse and son) statuses got changed this morning to approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
zzzz4zzzz said:
if you did FP code 3, then you no need to go for stamping, you'll get mail saying that they ordered cards for your family
if you didnt do FP code 3 then you have to go for stamping

Now, i am not sure if my FP was code 3 and i have to check the FP notice when i go home. But cam some one tell me how the FP code 3 is different from others and what other codes are there for FP and their significance?

Hi RJ

RJ_NJ2002 said:
I saw couple of EB2 approvals today for India at Vermont center also. My case was processed by TSC but later moved to an office at VSC. Good to see a couple of approvals one each at TSC and VSC, whose receipt dates are after mine.

My receipt number still starts with SRC but the decision will be made by an office in Vermont.

RJ
Our dates are very close but my applications are still at TSC. did you get a notification from USCIS about transfer to vermont ?

patiently waiting from 2001 !!

INDIA/EB2- 08/17/2001 PD
140/485 - 06/26/06 RD
FP/EAD/AP- 07/10/06---07/20/06---08/01/06 AD
140 - 08/18/06 AD
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06, 10/12/06

sbs said:
Now, i am not sure if mine FP wasd code 3 and i have to check the FP notice when i go home. But cam some one tell me how the FP code 3 is different from others and what other codes are there for FP and their significance?

FP 3 = 10 fingers + index finger (or Thumb?) + photo
FP 2 = index finger (or thumb?) + photo
Fp 1 =??

sbs said:
Hmmm Thats interesting!!!!!. But in my case, all there of our I485 cases(self, spouse and son) staus got ghanged this morning to approved.
Which country you are from?

dude123 said:

Hope this helps.

Thanks

dude123,

It's not true. Today my spouse also got approval along with my case.

Thanks

CAPD02 said:
dude123,

It's not true. Today my spouse also got approval along with my case.

Thanks
I do not know whether it is true or not, you may find few similar postings. Some one called TSC and got this info.

In my case, I have never called TSC to know the status of my wife. But just now I found a LUD but the text message is not changed. Still says your application is recd bla bla....

Thanks

gciscoming said:
FP 3 = 10 fingers + index finger (or Thumb?) + photo
FP 2 = index finger (or thumb?) + photo
Fp 1 =??

Thanks GCISCOMING... If i try to match your definition to the way our FP was done, then ours was Code 3.

dude123 said:
I do not know whether it is true or not, you may find few similar postings. Some one called TSC and got this info.

In my case, I have never called TSC to know the status of my wife. But just now I found a LUD but the text message is not changed. Still says your application is recd bla bla....

Thanks

So, after month of your approval, today you seen the LUD on your spouse's case. Dude!....get ready for good news by tomorrow...

All the Best

Yes. I did get a notice. They have mentioned that they are doing this to speed up processing of my case . They also have mentioned that an office in VSC will make a decision on my case. Don't know why my case specifically. I haven't seen this for others.

NAYAK said:
RJ
Our dates are very close but my applications are still at TSC. did you get a notification from USCIS about transfer to vermont ?

patiently waiting from 2001 !!

INDIA/EB2- 08/17/2001 PD
140/485 - 06/26/06 RD
FP/EAD/AP- 07/10/06---07/20/06---08/01/06 AD
140 - 08/18/06 AD
I-485 LUD : 07/12/06, 09/15/06, 10/11/06, 10/12/06

Question about I-485 for my Wife

I am in similar situation, my case and my daugther's was approved, but not my wife. I call TSC today and they said the couldn't tell me anything about her security clearance. They just told me that they haven't made a decision yet. Should I worry about my wife case, or only after 6 months?

Folks,
Once the primary applicant receives 485 approval (and card), can he/she change jobs, etc even though the derivative's case may be pending ?

I guess the derivative can always use the EAD for the time being, correct?

Our 485 RD is 4/28 and LUD of my husband's and my 485 is 6/17. Our 140 was approved on 5/18 and fingerprint was done on 5/19. Now the processing date of TSC is 5/2 and our status remains the same. My husband is kind of worried if our case will be stuck by name check or something else. Is there any sign in our case indicate that we could be stuck in NC?

Biometrics code 3

GCISCOMING,
Signature (make sure to fit inside the box) is included in biometrics code 3 as well.

Wait for couple of weeks, and then you might ask your attorney to initiate inquiry on your case. Inquiry response from USCIS should tell where your case stands as the TSC processing date will pass 30 days of your receipt date.

bay said:
Our 485 RD is 4/28 and LUD of my husband's and my 485 is 6/17. Our 140 was approved on 5/18 and fingerprint was done on 5/19. Now the processing date of TSC is 5/2 and our status remains the same. My husband is kind of worried if our case will be stuck by name check or something else. Is there any sign in our case indicate that we could be stuck in NC?