TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

sk0902 said:
Expect you GC with in 1st or 2nd week of Nov.
All right Gurus...

Since my priority date of 19-aug-02 has become current as of today, there is a LUD in all the I485 cases for myself, wife and son. But, though the LUD had changed the status history still shows the old message. This makes me think TSC is making some progress on the cases which has been waiting on the priority date to become current and there is some action going!!!!!

So, what to expect next!!!!

sbs said:
All right Gurus...

Since my priority date of 19-aug-02 has become current as of today, there is a LUD in all the I485 cases for myself, wife and son. But, though the LUD had changed the status history still shows the old message. This makes me think TSC is making some progress on the cases which has been waiting on the priority date to become current and there is some action going!!!!!

So, what to expect next!!!!
if your RD is before April 2006 then you'll be getting good news soooon
wait for those magic mails..........
all the best

Congrats! You from India?

juan_ramon said:
The date is right,my I-140 was approved on January 2-2006. I was only able to file my I-140 last year because of retrogression. I applied I-485 by itself on October-2-2006.

how does these dates work?

I don't understand one thing with these processing dates.

I-485 at TSC is working on cases filed on 02-May-2006. In other words any case filed before this date are approved right?

But in this group there are lot of people waiting for 6 months or more for the name check process to clear. Is TSC not reporting these(name check pending) cases or do they change status?

Am I missing anything here?

gc2006usa said:

senqumar said:

I-485 at TSC is working on cases filed on 02-May-2006. In other words any case filed before this date are approved right?

But in this group there are lot of people waiting for 6 months or more for the name check process to clear. Is TSC not reporting these(name check pending) cases or do they change status?

the may 02 date for i 485 is for cases that passed their namechecks during the last 6 months. now if the namecheck didn't get cleared during that time, then TSC doesn't report it. the whole concept behind this is that USCIS considers that lengthy pending namechecks are not within their hands and they can't do anyhting about them.

in summary, 80 % of the namechecks gets cleared during 6 months of submission of the I485 so may 06 covers approximatel;y 80 % of the cases. whereas the remaing 20 % are not covered. this is my understanding.

senqumar said:

I would say "any case filed before this date should've been _processed_".

But from what I can see:
- a lot of cases filed a lot earlier are not processed (i.e. nor RFE nor approvals)
- a lot of cases are without any definite status (i.e. you cannot even find out if it's namecheck related or not)
- some cases that were filed much later than current processing date are approved.

All of the above means the processing dates are useless and can be defined as "some abstract date after which you can try to make an inquiry to uscis and by definition is almost equal to [current date minus 6 months]"

I think it is for "normal" cases

senqumar said:

I don't think name check cases apply to that, because there are folks with 2+ and 3+ years still waiting. Most probably if one is from India, one is nailed with security check ( there may be exceptions ).
This reminds me of my Indian friend ( hindu name ) who always get selected for 'random' security check whenever he traveled to & from Japan <--> USA

Same situation

PBLC_01302006 said:
My RD is the middle of May. I got LUD on my I485 on 7/11/2006 and nothing happens after that

Please let me know how did you call TSC directly. The only number I have is a national number (800) 375 – 5283.

My case is very similar.

I-140 AD: Dec/04
485 RD: 4/25/06
FP: 06/02/06
LUD: 06/07/06
Processig :TSC
Category: EB3 - Other countries
LC PD: 12/01 (current)

I am wondering if our situation considered normal.....
Should we have heard from USCIS already? Does it take a bit more time to receive a decision?

In other words, do we have reasons to get worried about something going wrong with our case?

USCIS is selective in the way is states its processing times. It states an average 6 month processing time for I-485's at TSC. However, if a case is stuck in name check, USCIS regards that as an FBI issue and not a USCIS issue so they can still trumpet a 6 month processing time, as please goodness, most of us will have our cases processed within a 6 month window. Clearly this is little consolation to those stuck in name check for months and years.

prince123 said:
I don't think name check cases apply to that, because there are folks with 2+ and 3+ years still waiting. Most probably if one is from India, one is nailed with security check ( there may be exceptions ).
This reminds me of my Indian friend ( hindu name ) who always get selected for 'random' security check whenever he traveled to & from Japan <--> USA

485 Case Approved

Guys
Finally I got those magic emails 10 minutes back from TSC. My 485 was approved today. I would like to thanks all of you for the support. This forum was a great source of keeping my hopes alive and keep me going. Again I cant thank u guys enough for all the great work....

For those still waiting..hang in there and u shall be out of this very soon..

Regards

EB 2 India.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! I hope everyone in this forum to enjoy the same sweet taste as you are enjoying now very soon.

Please don't forget to update your signature about I-485 AD. It is still not updated yet.

laborpain01 said:
Guys
Finally I got those magic emails 10 minutes back from TSC. My 485 was approved today. I would like to thanks all of you for the support. This forum was a great source of keeping my hopes alive and keep me going. Again I cant thank u guys enough for all the great work....

Regards

EB 2 India.

Congratulations laborPain , Enjoy your freedom....

Looks like USCIS is actually following the processing dates given, it was May 02 and your case RD is May

Please can you indicate your exact RD - Mine is 3 May.
laborpain01 said:
Guys

Regards

EB 2 India.

laborpain01 said:
Guys

Regards

EB 2 India.
congrats Laborpain01, you deserve it, today is your day, enjoy
i have to wait 3 more months , my RD is last week of July '06
PD is late 2001

Successfully Crossed the GC Ocean

Hi Friends,
Happy to share the news with you, our (myself and spouse) I-485 has been approved today. It was long journey and it took 4.5 years to cross the GC Ocean. During this journey, I faced lot of storms like SF DOL Backlog, Dallas BEC, Bi-Specialization and Retrogression. All these storms made obstacle to my journey and got slow down.(Off course, I am not only one; there are lots of people like me). It seems to be fortunately I escaped from extended name check storm.

Thanks to all and wishing with plain heart that everyone in this forum will have GC soon.

Category: EB2-RIR, India

Milestones (???):

1) CA Labor Filed: Jun 2002

CA Labor approved: Jun 2003

2) Labor applied at SF DOL: Jun 2003

Labor Transferred to Dallas BEC: Nov 2004

Labor approved from Dallas BEC: Oct 2005

3) I-140 Filed at CSC: Oct 2005

I-140 Transferred to TSC: Jan 2006

I-140 Approved from TSC: May 2006

4) I-140 re-filed due to Company Merge at TSC: Mar 2006

I-140 approved from TSC: Sep 2006

5) I-485 filed from TSC: Apr 2006

I-485 approved from TSC: Nov 2006

Again thanks to all who are shared thoughts directly with me on this forum and also thanks to everyone.

CAPD02 said:
Hi Friends,
Happy to share the news with you, our (myself and spouse) I-485 has been approved today. It was long journey and it took 4.5 years to cross the GC Ocean. During this journey, I faced lot of storms like SF DOL Backlog, Dallas BEC, Bi-Specialization and Retrogression. All these storms made obstacle to my journey and got slow down.(Off course, I am not only one; there are lots of people like me). It seems to be fortunately I escaped from extended name check storm.

Thanks to all and wishing with plain heart that everyone in this forum will have GC soon.

Milestones (???):

Again thanks to all who are shared thoughts directly with me on this forum and also thanks to everyone.
My heartly congratulations CAPD02
Enjoy the new freedom
i think some hope is there now for EB2 who are PDs current and RD in may 06 as today we saw couple of 485 approvals

Congrats ! Can yiu share your LUD pattern for I-485 ?

laborpain01 said:
Guys
Finally I got those magic emails 10 minutes back from TSC. My 485 was approved today.
EB 2 India.

Congratulations

Congratulations laborpain01 and capd02

I think there is renewed hope for EB2 members.
Congratulations again.
All the best to those waiting in line.

Congratulations Laborpain 01 and CAPD02 :)
did u call TS anytime
if so were u guys ever told any info about ur name check clearance?

thanks

CAPD02 said:
Hi Friends,

Milestones (???):