TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

quite funny

antonioa77 said:
sorry but what do u mean ?

it means that when one wants someone to do something for them, using 'please' is a polite, proper way among others, to request a favor from someone. Mr. Temp..uhhhmmm...can't remember the gentleman's full handle, but Mr. Irishdude was, with a comical sarcasm politely pointing out that your request sounded more like an order rather than a request..that is all.

BobbySingh

quite funny

antonioa77 said:

it means that when one wants someone to do something for them, using 'please' is a polite, proper way among others, to request a favor from someone. Mr. Temp..uhhhmmm...can't remember the gentleman's full handle, but Mr. Irishdude was, with a comical sarcasm politely pointing out that your request sounded more like an order rather than a request..that is all.

BobbySingh

quite funny

antonioa77 said:

BobbySingh

quite funny

antonioa77 said:

BobbySingh

30 days beyond current I-485 processing date

Mr. Singh,

I noticed that you have already passed more than 30 days from 485 processing date posted by Texas service center. You and/or your lawyer is allowed to contact USCIS if 30 days have passed after the posted processing date. Have you contacted UCSIC? If so, what are they telling you? I thought your lawyer can start an inquiry if it goes beyond 30 days.

Thanks

BobbySingh said:

BobbySingh

msabir said:
Mr. Singh,

I noticed that you have already passed more than 30 days from 485 processing date posted by Texas service center. You and/or your lawyer is allowed to contact USCIS if 30 days have passed after the posted processing date. Have you contacted UCSIC? If so, what are they telling you? I thought your lawyer can start an inquiry if it goes beyond 30 days.

Thanks

Is it BobbySingh's PD is current? I thought Mr. Singh is from India. India cutoff for EB2 is Jan 2003. That means only PDs till prior to Jan 01, 2003 are current. (I mean till Dec 31, 2002 is current for Nov 06.)

I mean eventhough processing dates are passed but the other thing also required for approval is your PD should current. There is no point in contacting USCIS for status at this momemnt.

Thanks

Thanks

Any Approvals for EB2 India ??

The approvals for retrogressed applications that became current in October seem to be very slow.
Any one seen any trend ?

Saw an LUDs on Sept 28 and Oct 1 and thought the end is soon, but the end seems to be elusive.

Please post approvals for India.........

I agree...I have seen very very few approvals from India. My guess is that the EB2 numbers for India are going to be available in November 2006 as October 2006 bulletin had only number for PDs earlier than Jun 15 2002.....

But lets hope for the best and i hope members post details once they receive their approvals.

Update INFO

PD June 25, 2002
NJ EB2 RIR Approved August 9'06
I-140/1-485/I-757/I-131 RD October 16'06
Notice Date Oct 20'06 and receive notices on Oct'30'06
FP November 8'06
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC

Derivatives

Did any one got derivatives apperoved seperatly after primary is approved. I did not saw any derivative approval in last month

Not yet...

track_2 said:
Did any one got derivatives apperoved seperatly after primary is approved. I did not saw any derivative approval in last month
I am the primary, no NEWS about my dependent since last four weeks.
Thanks

Dependent pending

Mine is still pending after 2 months of primary approval.

I called TSC and found out that security checks are not cleared.

From tomorrow, retrogression starts in schedule A. so I have to live on EAD for a while...

track_2 said:

TSC I-485 processing date

HI,
I wonder if the processing date means that any case before that processing date should be processed.
Did they take into account for the name check cases when they report their processing date? Or they just ignore all the name check pending cases and keep moving and found that the current completed cases are their processing date?
This is so different! If someone's name check has been pending for a while, they won't do anything. They could have asked FBI to expedite the case, right? They should not wait until more than one year and then go through law suit etc.
If people with a later RD get approval and use all the visa quota, then the name check pending cases are so unlucky: not only they are delayed, but also their quota may be used by many of the later RD cases.

Last edited by a moderator: