TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

cp11 said:
Nothing unusual!

My wife primary applicant, schedule A, GC approved on August 29 but i am still waiting.

Are u in schedule A also?
No, we're not Schedule A. just regular EB-3. I might have to apply for an advanced parole then. Have you all had LUDs on your I-485 lately? I just noticed that my wife's I-485 had 2 consecutive LUDs before getting an approval. I haven't had any LUDs so I would assume they just haven't had a chance to open up my file. I'd get more concerned if there was a LUD but no approval.

Please check with them

TempusFugit said:
Hi Folks

I've been impressed with how quickly USCIS has processed my documents (see my signature) but do any of you have any idea why there's such a delay in receiving the FP Notification? I note that most of you got the FP Notification shortly after filing.

I'm from a non-retrogressed country and my priority date in April 2004. My case is very straightforward - no spouse etc. involved and no other complications.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks, TempusFugit.

You should probably first contact your attorney to make sure they haven't received a notice either (for mine they sent a copy to my home and one to the lawyer). If not, you should call and try to get to talk to a person. The last thing you want is a lost FP notice and a denial based on that. Your case is moving nicely and quickly, so I agree with you that you should have been called for fingerprinting by now (I thought they usually do that before issuing any approvals for I-I40, EAD and AP, if you are from a non-retrogressed country). Good luck, and I hope it gets sorted out soon.

Observations

Waiting4LC,
Congradulations!
I observed some cases have the same I-485 RD. And found that 3 cases were approved in July and August. 4 cases were approved during 9/23~26.
Of those approved cases, I watched their LUD are in early August.
7 cases (include mine) are still pending. Last time I called TSC (Thanks for this forum) and found that my name check is still pending. But I have a LUD on 9/13.
So maybe
1. the name check cleared earlier for those approved cases, the other 7 cases haven't gotten their name check cleared.
2. the name check status does not reflect on the LUDs.
3. the other 6 cases include some people from retrogressive countries.
4. the approved cases has earlier PD.
I don't know. Just to share the observations with everyone.

Azazello said:
Alex904,
I just wonder whether you've tried to contact them and ask if they can now expedite your namecheck. This actually may work...

I'll definitely contact USCIS when my RD is 1 month over current official processing date.

2 consecutive LUDs yesterday and today

Hi All,
My PD is July 30th 2002 EB2 , India. My PD is not current.
Yesterday and today I have been seeing LUDs on mine and my wife's case status. The message is still the same.

My fingerprinting was over Aug 11th and I had LUDs on Aug 11 and 12th.

I'm wondering what these latest LUDs are about...could it be name check clearance? Does it happen 2 consecutive days?

imcdude said:
Hi All,
Yesterday and today I have been seeing LUDs on mine and my wife's case status. The message is still the same.

I'm wondering what these latest LUDs are about...could it be name check clearance? Does it happen 2 consecutive days?
you "might" see an approval soon. My wife's case had 2 consecutive LUDs and the following day her case was approved.

phc said:
Waiting4LC,
Congradulations!

Thanks!

2. the name check status does not reflect on the LUDs.

I have diffirent opinion. I think the name check status does reflect on the LUD. I think 9/13 is your name check clearing and I believe your case has already been put in the queue and is waiting for the officer to pick it up. I think LUD is only effect on "update" query to your case such as FP status and nae check status update. However I could not explain why some people has so many LUDs. May be the case was opened by some officer that always hit "Save" button upon the query to your case?

Based on combination of PD and RD I think your case will be approved soon. Trust me!

Card issued

1 minute ago, I got emails from USCIS. I like to share it with you.

- Mostly people got the approval notice during the evening (EST). I think the notification program run during that time.
- Each time, I will get 2-4 emails per case. Some emails sent from USCIS-CSSO@dhs.gov and some emails are from USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov with the same contents. So you will never miss it. Maybe you want to make sure to excempt them from your junk email filter :p
- There 3 different emails
1. When the case is approved.
2. When the notification is sent
3. When the card is sent

EB2/RIR/Others (Non- retro)
LC RD 05/22/02 AD 05/11/06 (NJ --> PBEC)
I-140 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/31/06 AD 07/29/06 08/01/06 08/07/06
I-485 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/26/06 09/17/06 09/22/06 AD: 09/22/06 09/25/06 09/26/06
FP: 07/25/06
I-765 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/27/06 AD 07/26/06
I-131 RD 07/06/06 LUD 07/31/06 08/01/06 AD 08/02/06 08/07/06

imcdude said:
Hi All,

Hi imcdude,

You mentioned your PD is not current, but that doesn't stop their processing.They will process but they won't approve.

One more hope is USCIS completing current fical year within 4 days. (Sep 30, 2006). If any EB1 India visa numbers left unused, those numbers will be used for EB2 Indian applicants. The left over EB1 India visa numbers won't carry over to next fiscal year. They have to use it before new fiscal year starts. Who knows some thing magic will be happen within this four days.........

If not, nothing to worry.. If your case has been already going through review process and will be ready for approval when your PD is current.

Let's hope the best.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks CAPD02.
I hope it is for the good.
At the very least, I hope nothing bad happens.

CAPD02 said:
Hi imcdude,

You mentioned your PD is not current, but that doesn't stop their processing.They will process but they won't approve.

One more hope is USCIS completing current fical year within 4 days. (Sep 30, 2006). If any EB1 India visa numbers left unused, those numbers will be used for EB2 Indian applicants. The left over EB1 India visa numbers won't carry over to next fiscal year. They have to use it before new fiscal year starts. Who knows some thing magic will be happen within this four days.........

If not, nothing to worry.. If your case has been already going through review process and will be ready for approval when your PD is current.

Let's hope the best.

Thanks

filed 485 on July 26, 2006. FP done in August.
Haven't got any LUD. :(

Is it normal? anyone in same situation (not a single LUD after 2 months since filing)?

Mine also similar

skyblue789 said:

Is it normal? anyone in same situation (not a single LUD after 2 months since filing)?

I-485 filed on Jul 27, 2006 . There was LUD after FP in Aug. 2006. Afterwards no LUD.

PD's

imcdude said:
Hi All,

That probably means that INS is prepping up cases for the new FY 485 approvals in advance. If you already have LUD's then it means that they have already marked cases with PD till August 2002 for approvals. Most likely they will jump 6 months in 1 month. So I guess unofficially they have reached PD's till August of 2002. Hopefully no more retrogression. These bu**plugs were at PD 01/03 and then they retrogressed back to o6/15/02. Sick tease.

I have LUD when my wife had approval. It wouldn't hurt if you give a call to TSC regarding u r status.

junkyudog said:
No, we're not Schedule A. just regular EB-3. I might have to apply for an advanced parole then. Have you all had LUDs on your I-485 lately? I just noticed that my wife's I-485 had 2 consecutive LUDs before getting an approval. I haven't had any LUDs so I would assume they just haven't had a chance to open up my file. I'd get more concerned if there was a LUD but no approval.

skyblue789 said:

mine is worst.....ND of my I-485 on Aug 9 but still no LUD and i havent received my FP notice yet :confused:

cp11 said:
I have LUD when my wife had approval. It wouldn't hurt if you give a call to TSC regarding u r status.
I tried calling them - they could not provide any info. The automated machine said that after receiving my RFE response, I should hear something w/in 60 days. I'm hoping it's true. I'll try calling again tomorrow to find out if I can squeeze more from USCIS.

gc2006usa,
I have not been updating the tracker for a while, due to other priorities in my personal life. As I had said in my previous post, if someone could take over the tracker management responsibility, that would be great.

gc2006usa said:
The tracker that you updated is not the latest and greatest one. Get the latest one from

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1473282#post1473282

Update that tracker and post it here.

Thanks

Name Check Not Cleared

Greetings. My attorney confirmed with USCIS that my case is pending name check clearance.

The only thing that worries me is that a few years ago I was a victim of identity fraud with a credit card. The fraud was cleared but I was told by the bank that the FBI was investigating many cases. It is possible that my name (very common Hispanic names) ended up in that investigation.

Does anyone here suspect a similar situation?

So much for hope.