TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

prince123 said:
My AP was mailed on 08/15/2006 and i haven't received it. May be it
went to lawyer. My EAD was mailed on 08/16/2006 and i received at home on 08/19/2006.

My lawyer received it today.

Don't know answers to your questions

ybnyk said:
Hi
My EAD and AP got approved within 2 weeks of applying. I got the EAD card but not the AP. They sent the AP mail on 8/11/06. Still I haven't received it. I need to find out with the lawyer. My PD is Sept 2000 (LC substituted, my LC is still pending at Phily). I have told lawyer while filing AP that I will visit my home country in Dec. But the GC process really went so fast. I am wondering if I can make an early trip to India for marriage. I think the 485 approval might come at any time after Oct 1. Is it safe to go and get married? Any idea how much time it takes to get my spouse to US on Follow-to-join (I824) route?
Thank you in advance for the valueable guidance.
ybnyk

I don't know the answers. Meanwhile my lawyer received AP.

Any approvals lately.

Hi guys,
Any approvals lately? My wife's 485 got RFE. replied last week. The status says recieved. No action on my application.

Guess need to wait for Oct.

I got my AP and EAD to me.

Problem with TSC call center

Did anyone notice this? I was trying to call National Service Center for checking on the status of my AP and when I enter my reciept number it says that it cannot retrieve case information due to a temporary problem with their system. I have tried this for the last 3 days and everyday it says the same thing.

Since it does not retrieve the information I cannot go on to the next step and talk to a customer service representative.

:(

Try the POJ Trick

I believe, it always does that ...the message says temporarily down...

Try the POJ Trick......thanks to TOXSCI..
for TSC customers Only: Call directly using POJ technique:
Dial National customer service number:
1-800-375-5283---select 1—select 2—select 6—select 1—enter your SRC number—select 1---select 3—and select 4 to speak to a TSC representative. If your I-485 SRC doesn’t work, punch in your I-140 SRC after going back to the main menu. When the representative asks for SRC number, give your 485 SRC

santa4u said:

1-800-375-5283---select 1—select 2—select 6—select 1—enter your SRC number—select 1---select 3—and select 4 to speak to a TSC representative. If your I-485 SRC doesn’t work, punch in your I-140 SRC after going back to the main menu. When the representative asks for SRC number, give your 485 SRC
Great method! Thanks a lot - just worked for me.
No good news unfortunately - the lady on the phone said she is not authorized to tell me whether I am in the namecheck.
I'll wait a few days and give it another shot - maybe a different person will be more cooperative...

Azazello said:
Great method! Thanks a lot - just worked for me.
No good news unfortunately - the lady on the phone said she is not authorized to tell me whether I am in the namecheck.
I'll wait a few days and give it another shot - maybe a different person will be more cooperative...

Worked for me too. But I think we spoke to the same lady since she also said they were not allowed to give out that information. :(

same to me

waiting4cagc said:
Worked for me too. But I think we spoke to the same lady since she also said they were not allowed to give out that information. :(

I called and got the same reply as they were not allowed to give out status on the pending cases. Did they change their policy? Maybe I will try some other time.

Good luck to all of us!

san_user said:
Hi guys,
Any approvals lately? My wife's 485 got RFE. replied last week. The status says recieved. No action on my application.

Guess need to wait for Oct.

I got my AP and EAD to me.

Hello,
Can you tell us what was your RFE about ??
Thanks.

I140 receipt notice

I140/I485 filed togeter 7/26/06. FP done 8/18/06, EAD card received 8/19/06.

Lawyer has not received receipt notices yet for I140 as of today. Is it normal? it has been 4 weeks since filing date... Is it possible they mail you approval notice without mailing you a receipt notice. I have learned that some I140 cases filed on 7/26/06 have been approved and approval notice mailed out on 8/21 and 8/22.

Can somebody shed some light on this? thanks

Does not work for me..

santa4u said:

I tried calling using the same trick, It does not work for me. after I put my SRC number it tell me that my information cannot be accessed and 3 is not an option. so I cannot go on to 4 and speak to a representative.

:mad:

Zany_Brainy said:
I tried calling using the same trick, It does not work for me. after I put my SRC number it tell me that my information cannot be accessed and 3 is not an option. so I cannot go on to 4 and speak to a representative.

:mad:

when did u apply for i140 and i 485? how do u know that ur namecheck is pending?

Any approvals for April/May 2006 PDs

Folks
I havent much action (approval) for April/May I 485 applications. Anyone having these PDs that has not written back in this forum regarding approvals?

Please Update Tracker

LC State: CA
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: Feb 1999
LC SUB: Yes
I-140 FD: 05/17/06
I-140 RD: 05/22/06
I-140 LUD: 07/17/06
I-140 Receipt #: SRC-06-181-5XXXX
I-140 AD: 07/17/06

I-148 RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06,08/09/06,08/10/06
I-786(EAD) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06, AD 08/19/06 :D, LUD 08/23/06
I-131(AP) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06, AD 08/22/06 :D, LUD 08/23/06
FingerPrint Code 3 ND 7/27/06, FP Done 08/09/06

Spouse
I-148 RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06,08/09/06,08/10/06
I-786(EAD) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 AD 08/08/06 :D, LUD 08/09/06
I-131 (AP) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 AD 07/31/06 :D, LUD 08/07/06

FingerPrint Code 3 ND 7/27/06, FP Done 08/09/06

Vivek

Received RFE..

Yesterday received email from USCIS that RFE issued for my case and my wife's case. :(

"The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If
you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days
have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the
service center where you submitted your application during business
hours."

Called TSC to ask what is required and person said they don't have access to that information :confused: - so why does the notice say you should call if they can't answer the question?

Has anyone had RFE and been able to find out what is being requested without having the physical letter? Any guru's know a way around this apparent stalling tactic??

waiting4cagc said:
Yesterday received email from USCIS that RFE issued for my case and my wife's case. :(

"The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If
you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days
have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the
service center where you submitted your application during business
hours."

Called TSC to ask what is required and person said they don't have access to that information :confused: - so why does the notice say you should call if they can't answer the question?

Has anyone had RFE and been able to find out what is being requested without having the physical letter? Any guru's know a way around this apparent stalling tactic??
Does the message changed in the status check site as well, when you received the email as well with regards to the RFE?

Thanks.

sgms66 said:
Does the message changed in the status check site as well, when you received the email as well with regards to the RFE?

Thanks.

The email, online check and phone messages are all the same.