TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

TSC Latest processing time

I-485: 2/18/2006

Source: http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=1016|8767|6726|20272

Fingerprint and name clearance

Zany_Brainy said:
I have lots of LUD's but no action :(

Zany_Brainy, you had mentioned that you were able to check to see whether you fingerprint and name cleared.

Can you or somebody , please tell me how to find this out? Does it say when you check the status of your application online or is there any other way to do this?
Thanks

different A#s on (485 receipt notice/FP notice) & (EAD/AP)

I just noticed the A# on my I485 receipt notice and EAD card are different.

A9XX7000XX (A# on 485 and FP receipt notices)
A09XX700XX (A# on EAD and AP)

Does the difference matter? Will it cause any problems?

Thank you for your time and appreciate your help!

Hi,
I got a FP notice for 8/12 on 8/7 and I was travelling between 8/8 and 8/14. I had sent a re-schedule request and I am waiting to hear from them. I stopped by the USCIS office today and they said that my likely date is mid Sept.

I am EB2 India and so I am not too worried abt the sept date. The question I had was are FP and Name Check sequential processes or do they happen seperately? If they are sequential I am impacted due to this delay.

Any suggestions from your recent experiences?

Thanks!

Priority Date in Approved I140

Hi guys,

What does Priority Date in approved I140 mean for? My case is EB2 Concurrent from Non-Retrogressed country. How does PD of Nov 11,2005 (in approved I140) affect for my I485 (Notice Date: Feb 3, 2006)?

I appreciate your help.

Alien

Update

Well, so far I can tell that this does not mean approval! I got the misguided FP notice yesterday (they had sent it to old address even though they had earlier confirmed the address change). I also called TSC and officer there said, my security name check hadn't cleared (you might recall that 2 weeks ago lady at TSC said it had cleared...). I guess you ask n people and get n different messages at USCIS.

gc_2006 said:
LUD on my I-140 and I-485 changed to 8/11 this morning.
Got emails for the I-485 and it now has the following message:
"On August 10, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Remember when I called TSC 4 days ago the lady said FP have cleared and no security check pending...

Hope this means approval.

Just my wife got no LUD and no approval message....lets see what that means.

How do you find LUD ?

Was wondering how you guys find out LUD on I140/ I485 / I765 applications ?

Does Case status online system display these dates ?

CA_0802_RIR_EB2 said:
Was wondering how you guys find out LUD on I140/ I485 / I765 applications ?

Does Case status online system display these dates ?

Yes, once you have an account, login and you should be able to find out when is your most recent LUD..

Please update tracker

Please update the tracker...
My wife has done her FP today.
The original appointment is 22 August actually... :p

Biometric for a child under 14

Hi all

We got a letter from the USCIS saying our son required to provide biometric (finger prints, photo and signature). He is just over 10 years old. When we got our letter/appointment for biomteric, he was not asked.

Do you think it is a mistake or rule has changed that a 10-year child also needs to supply biometric. Any one has such experience.

Advanced thanks to your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc_2006 said:
Sorry,
you need to do that at your city's registrar's office or court. We went downtown and requested a marriage license. Once you have that either an ordained minister (in our case) or possibly a civil servant (judge) can help you fill it out (you usually need 2 witnesses as well). Sorry, I don't know more but you should be able to 'google' this info for your particular city. As far as I know your (future) wife should be present at these functions. Once you have the marriage registered in the system you can use it to file an I-485 on behalf of your new wife. Since this is an employment based case and not a family based case it shouldn't matter that you are living in different cities. Someone here might have more suggestions on that particular point.

All the best.

Thank you gc_2006.

How do I know whether it's name check cleared or not?

I think I should get married soon and apply for her as well. But I am not sure of my job (due to management changes) and would like to have I-485 as soon as possible! She is completing Nursing in a year as well and should not have any GC issues on her own. So I am in dilemma here! I am from non-retrogressed country and wonder how long it will delay my process if I include her.

we are planning to visit home country in December and get married there as well. I would like to keep her F-1 visa till I485 gets approved. Her F1 visa is expiring in december. How does it affect her reentry into US? Will there be issue of "immigration intent"?

Alien

alien1372 said:
Thank you gc_2006.
How do I know whether it's name check cleared or not?
hard to know - see my reply in the other 'Texas thread. However to initiate name check you must first file the I-485.

I think I should get married soon and apply for her as well. But I am not sure of my job (due to management changes) and would like to have I-485 as soon as possible!
I was in the same situation 2 years ago. Suddenly I got LC approved but wedding was scheduled 8 months in the future. At the same time the company started to disintegrate by the day almost. The idea was to get the I-485 180-day clock started. We moved the wedding forward and I filed I-140 immediately and then my I-485 one week before the wedding.
She is completing Nursing in a year as well and should not have any GC issues on her own.
Lets hope so, the 50,000 GCs in EB-3 schedule C for nursing are expected to be used up very soon and then be unavailable - better check before assuming anything.
So I am in dilemma here! I am from non-retrogressed country and wonder how long it will delay my process if I include her.
File the I-140 right now if you can and file the I-485 'semi-concurrently' at the appropriate time. At the same time watch out - USCIS might soon discontinue concurrent filing (sorry, but in this whole USCIS process, the only constant is change).
we are planning to visit home country in December and get married there as well. I would like to keep her F-1 visa till I485 gets approved. Her F1 visa is expiring in december.
There's not enough detail about the F-1 visa - also I am no expert with the F-1 (since it is not a dual-intend visa). Why does she want to go back in December to get married if the F-1 expires? Can she extend the F-1 at that time?
How does it affect her reentry into US? Will there be issue of "immigration intent"?
there won't be an issue unless the I-485 has been filed before.

Does anybody know how it is going to take to receive AP. My AP got approval and mailed out on 8/16.

thanks

YCEOS said:
Does anybody know how it is going to take to receive AP. My AP got approval and mailed out on 8/16.

thanks

Hi! Mine got approved on 8/15 but yet to receive it in the mail yet.
Let me know when you receive it...

The tracker itself - where it is?

Hey folks,
There used to be a single-post topic with a spreadsheet containing the tracker data, but I cannot find it any longer. Is there a way to "glue" it so that it would stay always on top of the page?
Thanks,

YCEOS said:

thanks
Mine and my wife's got approved on 8/15, then there was another LUD of 8/16.
My wife's AP arrived on Friday, 8/19, mine arrived today (8/21).
No movement on EAD's though :(