TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

EAD approved in under two weeks ;) I received FP notice for 8/12 but I am out of town until 8/14. I have requested postponing the FP to next week.

Details in signature below.

Windingroad,
Many Thanks for the reply!!

Now is this an unfouded rumour or something worth considering (even though might be incorrect), that seeing your status often, delays your case?

akela said:
Windingroad,

Now is this an unfouded rumour or something worth considering (even though might be incorrect), that seeing your status often, delays your case?

well, it does not seem quite logical as you can query other people cases.

by the way how soon the email is generated after LUD and message change? did anyone notice some pattern?

akela said:
Windingroad,

I hope not; I am checking my status online at least 10 times a day, maybe more ;)

AP approved on 8/8/2006

AP finanlly got approved on 8/8/2006. Now I can remove it from my online portfolio and focus on our remaining two 485 cases.

Good luck to all and each of us!

what is involved in security checks

I called TSC and they said my application is waiting for security checks. Is this same as name check? Am I in for a long wait?

Any ideas?

Update Tracker

LC State: CA
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: Feb 1999
LC SUB: Yes
I-140 FD: 05/17/06
I-140 RD: 05/22/06
I-140 LUD: 07/17/06
I-140 Receipt #: SRC-06-181-5XXXX
I-140 AD: 07/17/06

I-148 RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06,08/09/06,08/10/06
I-786(EAD) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 :confused:
I-131(AP) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 :confused:
FingerPrint Code 3 ND 7/27/06, FP Done 08/09/06

Spouse
I-148 RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06,08/09/06,08/10/06
I-786(EAD) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 AD 08/08/06 :D , LUD 08/09/06 :confused:
I-131 (AP) RD: 07/19/06 , LUD 07/22/06 AD 07/31/06 :D , LUD 08/07/06 :confused:

FingerPrint Code 3 ND 7/27/06, FP Done 08/09/06

Vivek

Last edited by a moderator:
My 485 LUD changed two days after my FP and then once after almost a week. Is it right to assume that second was due to Name check? How would one know which LUD is about Name check. Any way to find that out?
TIA
rgds,
a

LUD's mean nothing...

akela said:
My 485 LUD changed two days after my FP and then once after almost a week. Is it right to assume that second was due to Name check? How would one know which LUD is about Name check. Any way to find that out?
TIA
rgds,
a

I got many LUD's as you can see in my signature, but I just checked again with the USCIS and the rep said that my name check is still pending. What the F&*% are they doing with my name only god knows.

:mad:

LUD in the future?

Hey folks,
Did anybody ever get this?
I just checked my applications and it shows LUD of TOMORROW (8/10/2006) for one of them.
What would it mean?
Anybody?

windingroad said:
Well it just means you have your dates mixed up .. today's 8/10 :)
Oops, my bad... I should have actually posted this yesterday. Just left the browser open and then hit the 'post' button just today.

Azazello said:
Oops, my bad... I should have actually posted this yesterday. Just left the browser open and then hit the 'post' button just today.
Does anyone know what happened to the uscis status check site? Looks down

Thanks

sgms66 said:
Does anyone know what happened to the uscis status check site? Looks down

Thanks

Due to the enormous amount of unprocessed cases in backlog, their database ran out of disk space and memory, and crashed.

w220 said:
Due to the enormous amount of unprocessed cases in backlog, their database ran out of disk space and memory, and crashed.

LOL!

They have probably paged their H-1B programmer who has to come in to fix it.

(I actually thought they banned my IP address because I kept checking.)

imcdude said:
LOL!

They have probably paged their H-1B programmer who has to come in to fix it.

(I actually thought they banned my IP address because I kept checking.)

Haha, that is pretty good :)

But since their H1-B programmer is also stuck in backlog, and his case cannot be processed due to the database being down, he cannot come in and fix it. And hence the database will never be fixed .....

H1 revolving circle

w220 said:
Haha, that is pretty good :)

But since their H1-B programmer is also stuck in backlog, and his case cannot be processed due to the database being down, he cannot come in and fix it. And hence the database will never be fixed .....

Then they hire another H1b to fix the problem that the first one can not fix and so on until they use all the numbers for next year and nobody else gets an H1 :D :D

andy

Lets just hope this means approval

LUD on my I-140 and I-485 changed to 8/11 this morning.
Got emails for the I-485 and it now has the following message:
"On August 10, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Remember when I called TSC 4 days ago the lady said FP have cleared and no security check pending...

Hope this means approval.

Just my wife got no LUD and no approval message....lets see what that means.

Info

Here is my info
EB2/Rest of the world
PD: 6/27/06
I-485 RD 8/2/06
ND: 8/3/06
LUD: 8/6/06

I have not received the fingerprinting notice yet. When does it typically come after receiving the receipt notice?