TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

add me in tracker

PD: 29 Jan'04
Labor Approved:26th June '06
I140 ND: 26th Jul '06
LUD: 29th July '06

Meanwhile can anyone tell me whether a LuD really means anything ? In my case its happened within 3 days of notice date..I am assuming it means the case was put an analyst's desk...am I right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
security cleared, how do we know?

hello,
i would like my case to be also added in tracking.
eb2 rest of the world.
LC perm apply date: may 2005
LC approved:april 2006
140+485 concurrent filed:june 2006
140 approved:july 2006
FP:july 2006
LUD's: july 18,aug 02
processing TSC from Michigan.
=============================
and question: people seem to know when their name check is clear. How?
also do those LUD means specifically anything?,e.g 1st LUD name check,
2nd LUD means something else, etc??
sorry for the lame question.....
wong_cilik

manishg_in said:
wong_cilik,
please write specific date and not just month.
Thanks

sorry boss,
here are the detail.

eb2 rest of the world.
LC perm apply date: may28 2005
LC approved:april27 2006
140+485 concurrent filed:june26 2006
140 approved:july22 2006
FP:july14 2006
LUD's: july 18,aug 02
processing TSC from Michigan.

i still want somebody to answer my curiosity on what those
LUD's specifically mean....
also, why is it processed in tsc??...shouldn't it be nebraska?
thanks a million.
:cool:

wong cilik,

You can wait for somebody to answer your questions BUT if you read a few pages back you will find out answers yourself. People keep discussing the same topics over and over again. I believe, if you read yourself, you will find them faster ;)

Good luck!

Looks like you never filed 485. In that case we will wait until you file it before we add your details to the tracker.

Quo_vadimus said:
PD: 29 Jan'04
Labor Approved:26th June '06
I140 ND: 26th Jul '06
LUD: 29th July '06

Meanwhile can anyone tell me whether a LuD really means anything ? In my case its happened within 3 days of notice date..I am assuming it means the case was put an analyst's desk...am I right ?

Jai Ma said:
It seems they are keeping the dates 6 months time frame. Otherwise, it does not make sense. We have seen approvals of much newer RD and there are also people waiting longer than 6 months.

180 days is mandated by law - that, and they do not want people calling them three times a day, while they are waiting on FBI.

Even if they do it in 60 to 120 they want to keep all those anxiety ridden folks on medication and off the phone. :cool:

And for those who are stuck beyond 180, good luck to us. :)

Lot of Lud's still waiting

Hi guys,
My application was switched from EB3 to EB2 10 days back after follow up from lawyer(took 3 months).

I am seeing bunch of LUD's last week. IS any one getting EB2 approvals or are we pretty much done with 2006 quota.

san_user said:
Hi guys,
My application was switched from EB3 to EB2 10 days back after follow up from lawyer(took 3 months).

I am seeing bunch of LUD's last week. IS any one getting EB2 approvals or are we pretty much done with 2006 quota.

I am seeing the same 3 LUD's on my application. Its probably an administrative thing like the 7/8 LUD that quite a few people had.

two more data points

I-485
RD: 05/05/2006
LUD: 2 more before this; 05/06/2006; 06/06/2006 ; 07/28/2006
AD: 07/28/2006

I-485:
RD: Oct 5 2005
LUD: 4-5 dont remember the dates - but it followed the trend seen by others
AD: June 27, 2006

Got the appproval notices and green cards within a week of approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!
Is one of the 485s your spouse's? Which one is yours?

gotya77 said:
I-485
RD: 05/05/2006
LUD: 2 more before this; 05/06/2006; 06/06/2006 ; 07/28/2006
AD: 07/28/2006

I-485:
RD: Oct 5 2005
LUD: 4-5 dont remember the dates - but it followed the trend seen by others
AD: June 27, 2006

Got the appproval notices and green cards within a week of approval.

Yeah, I think it's just administrative. I got a couple of LUDs recently as well. But no chance of approval due to unavailability.

oriental_kid said:
I am seeing the same 3 LUD's on my application. Its probably an administrative thing like the 7/8 LUD that quite a few people had.

looks like security check cleared

1. called FBI today and got confirmed that they sent back FP results on 7/29 (when the FP were taken).
Last LUD still shows 7/15. I am thinking it might be bec. 7/29 was a Saturday and USCIS never updated.
2. Called USCIS TSC and got status: they received FP back also on 7/29.
I asked if security check is still pending and lady said she sees nothing pending on her screen in my case and that basically an officer needs to pick up the case and possibly approve then. Hope that's right and GC comes soon.

Got RFE on my wife's case Today

Got RFE on my wife's case Today. LUD on my case but no status change..the story continues..

I am new to the I-485 process. I see you guys list when Lud changes and in some cases why the LUD change (like FP cleared or Name check cleared). How do you know about that. I enrolled myself in the case status and it has been a month. Only emails I have gotten is regarding my EAD and I140 approval. There has been no emails notification for LUDs or clearing any FP etc?
Please help me out
Thanks in advance
a

Please update tracker

manishg_in,

Please update the tracker. EAD approved. See my signature for specific date.

May I request you to remove "perm2006" from the tracker. I suspect it's added from murthy forum where I posted my info as perm2006.

Thanks

There are no email notifications for LUD changes. You would need to
regularly monitor the status of your applications on the uscis website
to track the LUD changes. The reasons for the LUD changes that you see
on the forum are mostly guesswork.

akela said:
I am new to the I-485 process. I see you guys list when Lud changes and in some cases why the LUD change (like FP cleared or Name check cleared). How do you know about that. I enrolled myself in the case status and it has been a month. Only emails I have gotten is regarding my EAD and I140 approval. There has been no emails notification for LUDs or clearing any FP etc?
Please help me out
Thanks in advance
a