TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Indeed...LUDs work!

After two successive LUDs, my wife's tavel document (131) is approved today. I am the primary applicant, but TSC did not touch my I-131 case. Is that normal?

RJ_NJ2002 said:
I feel your wife's AP will be approved tommorrow.

In my case, my wife's and my I-131 got approved on the same day yesterday.

in_labor said:
After two successive LUDs, my wife's tavel document (131) is approved today. I am the primary applicant, but TSC did not touch my I-131 case. Is that normal?

I called

I called TSC and a nice lady told me that I am still stuck at name check, but why I have two LUDS in two days? completely confused and frastrated now. :(

Do not be frustrated

LUDs do not mean much. You will get used to it :p
lianghn_1999 said:
I called TSC and a nice lady told me that I am still stuck at name check, but why I have two LUDS in two days? completely confused and frastrated now. :(

My FP was done on 7/31 and I found a LUD on 8/1.

So quick, just in a day Dept of Homeland Security could send to USCIS ! Does it indicate, likely I will not subject to DREADED NAME CHECK.

By the way, my application details as below

EB2 PD 5/2004, Stuck in Backlog for a long time

I-140/485 RD 7/13
ND 7/18
FP 7/31

Thanks a lot

Axxe said:
Next step is already under way. The dreaded name check.

Whether it is fast or not - seems to be a crapshoot. Maybe it is already done, maybe it will take two or three years.

Last edited by a moderator:
in_labor said:

Not abnormal, I guess. My wife's AP got approved a week before mine.

Fingerprint check and Name check are different

In most cases the FP check is completed within 48 hours and hence the LUD the day after FP.

Name check (NC) is usually initiated one day after the Notice Date (ND) but almost certainly within a couple of weeks of filing I-485. However, there is no LUD when the NC is complete.

Jai Ma said:
My FP was done on 7/31 and I found a LUD on 8/1.

So quick, just in a day Dept of Homeland Security could send to USCIS ! Does it indicate, likely I will not subject to DREADED NAME CHECK.

By the way, my application details as below

EB2 PD 5/2004, Stuck in Backlog for a long time

I-140/485 RD 7/13
ND 7/18
FP 7/31

Thanks a lot

No LUD for NC Clearance

I don't think there'll be an LUD when Namecheck (NC) is complete. Recently I called TSC and the rep told me that my wife's NC is done but mine is still pending. Yet, we both have identical LUDs.

lhm818 said:
Hello All,

Does anyone know if NC clears will result in a LUD? Thanks.

sincerely, LHM818

what the number to call to find if NC is cleared?

Hi nick715us
What is the number you called to find out if NC is cleared? Do you speak with real person or auto-answer machine?
Appreciated if you could share this info.

my case detail:
PD: June 2002,
LC (RIR) AD May 2006,
140/485 RD June 22,2006 (TSC)
140 AD 1 Aug.

nick715us said:
I don't think there'll be an LUD when Namecheck (NC) is complete. Recently I called TSC and the rep told me that my wife's NC is done but mine is still pending. Yet, we both have identical LUDs.

That's because your applications are in the same folder and LUD happens when they scan bar code on a folder. So you always get matching LUDs.

I called the service center number shown on the I-485 receipt notice and I spoke to a real person.

gciscoming said:
Hi nick715us
What is the number you called to find out if NC is cleared? Do you speak with real person or auto-answer machine?
Appreciated if you could share this info.

my case detail:
PD: June 2002,
LC (RIR) AD May 2006,
140/485 RD June 22,2006 (TSC)
140 AD 1 Aug.

New LUD on I485 - 08/02/2006

I haven't been checking regularly lately, but I suddenly noticed a new LUD on my I485 - 08/02/2006. The last one was on 07/08/2006. Not sure if there were any on the previous days. But I sure hope this is the end of the journey. Although, it doesn't seem likely, since I'm EB2 India. Groan!

I only have 1 LUD after my FP. The next LUD was resulted in my I485 approval notice.

lhm818 said:
Hello All,

Does anyone know if NC clears will result in a LUD? Thanks.

sincerely, LHM818

Pl add me to tracker

TSC I-485,EAD,AP: RD:06/22/06
Finger Printing Done: 07/12/06
I-140: AD: 07/20/06
I-765: AD: 07/12/06
I-131: AD: 08/02/06
I-485:
EB3 IND,PD:05/2000

tracker cleanup

tracker cleanup + formula fixes (never thought we would have more than 163 records... ;) )
+ added SopCap

PS: manishg_in, good job on maintaining the tracker. one thing though - you don't have to put "approved" or "waiting" - there is a formula there that does that for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
add me the tracker also

Texas Service Center
EB2, India
Priority Date - 1999 Feb (used my previous priority date)
I-140/I-485/AP/EAD; RD:07/24/06
EAD AD: 08/03/06
AP AD: ?
I-140 AD: ?
I-485 AD: ?