TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Approved

To everyone on the thread,

We have been voracious readers of this forum, from the LC's to I-140's and then to I-485's, posting some here and there.

We just want everyone to know that we have been approved today!

Thank you to all of you, congratulations to all who have been approved and good luck to those who are still waiting...Don't lose hope, you WILL get there!

By the way, if your PD is earlier than the date shown on the visa bulletin, your lawyer might want to follow-up on your application, if he or she hasn't done so. It should call attention to your case.

These are our details:
EB-3 RIR TSC
PD Jan 2002
LC AD Aug 2004
I-140/I-485/EAD (wife) ND Oct 2004
I-140 AD Feb 2005
EAD (wife) AD Nov 2004
FP (applicant and wife) Jun 2005
EAD (applicant) ND Sep 2005 AD Oct 2005
2nd EAD (wife) ND Sep 2005 AD Oct 2005
FP (son) Mar 2006
AC-21 letter submitted by lawyer around Jun 2006
Changed address and update notice Jul 2006
EAD (applicant and wife) ND Aug 2006
Follow-up letter submitted by lawyer 9/1/2006
LUD change on I-485 9/5/2006 for all - no change in messages
LUD change to 9/6/2006 stating approval of I-485 for all

It's been a LONG, tiring, depressing wait, reading the threads gave us hope and kept us on our feet with the latest...THANK YOU to all the shared information! GOOD LUCK!!!

question to triniti

triniti

Were you the primary or the derivative(spouse) applicant on the 485 schedule A application? In case your spouse was also on the app, did you guys get approved at the same time?

I-485 Approved

I received USCIS e-mails that both my and my wife's I-485 were approved today. Here is my info:
EB2, China
I-485 RD: April 20
LUD: 4/20 (receive), 5/16 (I-140 approved), 6/2 (FP), 6/3 (FP), 6/26 and 6/27 (Pre-adj before name check clearance), 9/6 (case approved)

I have been in the process since 2002 and finally get through it. Thanks for this great forum that provided me so many useful info....

IN2006 said:
I received USCIS e-mails that both my and my wife's I-485 were approved today. Here is my info:
EB2, China
LUD: 4/20 (receive), 5/16 (I-140 approved), 6/2 (FP), 6/3 (FP), 6/26 and 6/27 (Pre-adj before name check clearance), 9/6 (case approved)

I have been in the process since 2002 and finally get through it. Thanks for this great forum that provided me so many useful info....

Congratulations! It is finally over for you. What is your priority date for your LC? Your case approved the scenario again: the RD of I485 is not important but PD.

LongLostHopeIN said:
My 6-year H1B will expire soon and our company's lawyer saying that since I filed I-485 and my visa is current, I am not eligible for extending my H1B anymore! :mad: Who is right?

please verify 7th year extension rules..
--- You application for labor is filed 365 days before 6th year completion
and labor is pending - can apply for 1 year extn
--- You application for labor is filed 365 days before 6th year completion
and labor certified and 140 certified - 3 years extn

The extension really helps people with visa date not current and specially for dependants As your dates are current, lawyer might be expecting an outcome sooner on 485, so better to listen to lawyers.

check out more on this in labor and other forums on this website.

Last edited by a moderator:
My PD

PBLC_01302006 said:
Congratulations! It is finally over for you. What is your priority date for your LC? Your case approved the scenario again: the RD of I485 is not important but PD.

My PD is April 2002. My labor came out of DBEC in March 06. I am lucky to be in TSC. They are really fast and service us better than other centers. I even called them in July and got to know that my name check was still pending but all else were clear. Good luck..

How you knew about pre-adj status ?

IN2006 said:
EB2, China

You wrote 6/26 and 6/27 (Pre-adj before name check clearance). How you got hold of those dates ? Also did you know when the name check was cleared ?

I-485 approved!!!

Got a phone call from congressman's office today that they got a fax that my I-485 was approved. Also online status showed my wife's and my I-485 approved (9/6/06).

All the best for all those pending and continue the good work with the tracker.

regards, gc_2006

PS: so we did get the GC in 2006 as I had hoped when I signed up with that screenname in early 2005....:)

same happened to my approved 140

manishg_in said:
There is a LUD on my approved I-140 today. I don't know what that means.

I had my 140 (EB-1b) approved late June this year, and 485 was sent at late July. I had one LUD right on the day of finger print(aug14) and one after(aug15).
Today,there is a LUD on my approved 140(approved more than 2 months ago), no LUD on 485.

Do you see anything happened to your 485 today?

Anybody has expanation for LUD on old approved 140?

Interpret LUD pattern and figure out name check status ?

I was wondering whether it is possible to figure out name check status from
LUD pattern. I had the FP on 08/16/2006 and then there was LUD on I-485 on
08/17/2006. But nothing after that. Does that mean they had a name hit and it is stuck in extended security check ?

add my info

My case is similiar. My PD is 06/11/2002, labor came out PBEC 12/2005. I-485 ND 04/07/2006, EB2 China, I-140, AP, and EAD all approved in May 2006. FP 05/06/2006 finished. Hope my GC be approved soon.

WE

IN2006 said:
My PD is April 2002. My labor came out of DBEC in March 06. I am lucky to be in TSC. They are really fast and service us better than other centers. I even called them in July and got to know that my name check was still pending but all else were clear. Good luck..

Got the RFE Letter...

airway said:
Based on my experience, it takes around FIVE WORKING days to get the mail from USCIS.

They want me to send two new passport pictures... THAT IS IT!! :eek:

I cannot believe it :rolleyes:

ZB

Guys,

Aug was a bit quiet - with very few approvals...Sept seems to be rocking...I already see 5-6 approvals in just this week!

gc_2006 said:
Got a phone call from congressman's office today that they got a fax that my I-485 was approved. Also online status showed my wife's and my I-485 approved (9/6/06).

All the best for all those pending and continue the good work with the tracker.

regards, gc_2006

PS: so we did get the GC in 2006 as I had hoped when I signed up with that screenname in early 2005....:)

Are you from China or Indian?

If you do not mind, please indicate if you are from China or Indian or not when you report your approval. It is very important information to the people from those two countries.

Still, the I485 approvals are among the cases with PD before 2003 for the people from these two countries..

No,
it came 'out of the blue' - there's not even any LUD at the approval date on the I-140. Also no LUD on I-485 until one month before approval when I did go for FP.

NIW-Nov 04 said:
gc_2006,

Congratulations !!! Did you see any LUD in I-140 or I-485 before approval?

Thanks.

gc_2006 said:
Got a phone call from congressman's office today that they got a fax that my I-485 was approved.

Congrats! Is there any particular reason why you involved the senator in this case? Did it really help?

AP photos

Zany_Brainy said:
They want me to send two new passport pictures... THAT IS IT!! :eek:

I cannot believe it :rolleyes:

ZB

ZB, thank you for sharing the RFE information.
I guess I have the same problem. I used to take passport photos in Walgreen. But this time I took in COSTCO. Do not know why it does not work!