TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

I think for the people from both Indian and China may have following trend for the GC approval:

485 RD is not very important, but the PD for the LC is critical. Look at those people got their 485 approval in the short time, their PD is either 2001 or 2002. I have not seen anything happened to the cases with PD in 2003. Does anyone agree?

Congratulations and it is only fair for you to get this done in good USCIS speed

Getinfo,

The ordeal is officially over for you, congratulations. You have May 2001 priority date, for the past 5+ years, I understand what torture your have been thru, especially in the Labor procedure. Now your case got processed in super speed (hope this will become norm for all early priority date filers from now on) at USCIS, it is only fair. Feel happy for you. Hope my turn will come soon too.

richshi
LC, RIR, eb2, NY, Nov 2001 PD
Filed I140/I485 7/26/06
EAD and AP done :D
I485: LUD 7/29, 8/18 (FP), 8/19

You must have cleared the name check real fast.

I am still stuck in name check.

Is there any way to expediate namecheck?

richshi said:
Getinfo,

The ordeal is officially over for you, congratulations. You have May 2001 priority date, for the past 5+ years, I understand what torture your have been thru, especially in the Labor procedure. Now your case got processed in super speed (hope this will become norm for all early priority date filers from now on) at USCIS, it is only fair. Feel happy for you. Hope my turn will come soon too.

richshi
LC, RIR, eb2, NY, Nov 2001 PD
Filed I140/I485 7/26/06
EAD and AP done :D
I485: LUD 7/29, 8/18 (FP), 8/19

richshi,

When was your LUD on I-140 ? For me there was LUD 08/07/2006 . But nothinh after that.
-prince123

I485 Approved

Hello friends,

I got three emails today saying that my I485 got approved. But unfortunately, we could not file my wife's I485. We got married last week just to file her I485 before my approval (instead of planned december marriage back home), but we just missed it.

Well I am from non-retrogressed country and my lawyer says it may be possible to directly file her I485(withouht I130 pain..). We already have marriage certificate. She's studying here in F1 visa and we are planning to go back home this december to have "family marriage". Any help from experts here will be appreciated.

Thank you all for your help through this forum. This forum rocks!

I wish good luck to all of you.

Alien

Last edited by a moderator:
alien1372 said:
Hello friends,

I got three emails today saying that my I485 got approved. But unfortunately, we could not file my wife's I485. We got married last week just to file her I485 before my approval (instead of planned december marriage back home), but we just missed it.

Congratulations alien! It's good that your wife is here and in the worst case scenario she can find a job after graduation and file for her own green card. But I heard from my lawyer that if you get married even one day before I-485 approval you can file for her I-485 later on. So no worries man.
Just out of curiousity, aren't you Persian?

Thanks prince123, richshi!

thank you both.

I wish all of us could get over this greencard pain soon.

getinfo

LC Priority Date??

What exactly is meant by the LC PD? I wasn;t even aware that LC HAD a priority date. I was assuming it meant when your LC was approved, but looking at some of these points, I don't think so.

Any clarifications, anyone?

Thanks,
Mark

A question

Hi,
I am at 7th year extension and is going to expire in Jan 2007. I already got EAD and AP last month. I am planing to go to my home country this month and go for 7th year H1B stamping. In case if it gets rejected (probable immigrant as I have already applied for 140/485), can I still come back on the AP documents?
Please let me know.
Thanks
ybnyk

Nobody can reject your H1b on base of your immigration intents. It's a double intent visa. And yes, you can use your AP.

alien1372 said:

Hey Alien! Glad we all pursuaded you to finally get married. :p Congrats on your GC and marriage.
I'm afraid it's too late to file I-485 for your wife in any circumstances. However she can go for FTJ (I-824). It's not the same as I-130 and completely different from AOD (I-485). According to my lawyer FTJ cases in TSC were approved in 2-3 weeks in last couple months. It's very good sign. Your wife will have to go to her home country to get GC there though. Not a big deal I hope.

That's awesome and I am so glad you asked and we could urge you to get married (personally I thought it would take you more time - all the paperwork and such...) you are in a much better situation than if you hadn't filed. Enjoy the holiday weekend and hope all continues to go well for you.

alien1372 said:
Hello friends,

Well I am from non-retrogressed country and my lawyer says it may be possible to directly file her I485(withouht I130 pain..). We already have marriage certificate. She's studying here in F1 visa and we are planning to go back home this december to have "family marriage". Any help from experts here will be appreciated.

Thank you all for your help through this forum. This forum rocks!

I wish good luck to all of you.

Alien

you don't need H1B stamping.

ybnyk said:
Hi,
I am at 7th year extension and is going to expire in Jan 2007. I already got EAD and AP last month. I am planing to go to my home country this month and go for 7th year H1B stamping. In case if it gets rejected (probable immigrant as I have already applied for 140/485), can I still come back on the AP documents?
Please let me know.
Thanks
ybnyk

hi, I just used my AP to enter this country. I was on my 8th year H1B. I left on July 20. AP approved on Aug2. (I had the lawyer sent my AP to my country). I came back to USA on Aug 25 using AP via Chicago O'Hare. They didn't even ask 1 question. You just make sure you bring your H1B approval notice, EAD, company letter, I140/I485 receipt, W2 and bank statement just in case. All you need to show the official are your passport and AP paper.

enjoy your time!!

Last edited by a moderator: