TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Name Check

I called TSC yesterday to inquire about the I-485 and she told me that security clearance was not obtained. I had filed I-485 in Oct, 2005. I went for INFOPASS today and the immigration officer told me that the case had been pre-adjudicated. The Name check was already cleared and they were waiting for visa number to be available. My PD becomes current on June 1. I was also told that 2nd FP notice is sent only after Name check is cleared.

FYI.

I called TSC yesterday to inquire about the I-485 and she told me that security clearance was not obtained. I had filed I-485 in Oct, 2005. I went for INFOPASS today and the immigration officer told me that the case had been pre-adjudicated. The Name check was already cleared and they were waiting for visa number to be available. My PD becomes current on June 1. I was also told that 2nd FP notice is sent only after Name check is cleared.

FYI.

inque,
Did you completed your second fingerprint ?

Hi knowDOL
First congratulations on your approval :)
I am very much interested to know little more about your case. You said earlier that you haven't applied for EAD/AP. When the green card was approved/received you were in India. My question is, is your H1B still valid to re-enter US after the green card approval? I believe, after the green card approval you are supposed to get a stamp on your passport before levaing the country. It is illegal to open your packet by someone else and also illegal to deliver it to new address. Didn't the officer at the port of entry ask you anything regarding this? By the way, which is your port of entry? Please post the details.
Regards
ybnyk

The approval notice email and LUD on 5-10-07 and the Post mark date on Card notice is 5-12-07
The card mailed LUD and email on 5-14-07 and the Post mark date on Approval Notice is on 5-14-07.

I just came to US today, so not sure when the card is actually delivered but my friend checked my mail at home on 5-17-07 and card was received but not the approval notice, and he sent me the card to India. So, I received the card first and then approval notice. Also, the card is valid from 5-9-07 to 5-9-17.

Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I had my Code 3 FP done but came to know today that my application is pending under name check.

Frustration is beyond explanation.....

FYI.

Qustion

I just came to know that my FP has been cleared and FBI sent back the results to USCIS. Does it mean name check has been cleared?

Could you please share to us how to get the information about FP has been cleared and FBI sent back the result to USCIS? Thank you

I have an online account in USCIS website.

Does USCIS also send email notice if they requests for evidence?

EAKY try this
You can call FBI directly - they'll tell you status of the FP: 304-625-5590 and ask for immigration finger print status

Am I elligible for AC21???

Can anyone answer this question.

I work for company A, they filed LC in Aug 03 and at the same time I also went ahead and filed GC with Company B. I am still working for Company A, LC is pending as of NOW.

With Company B, I got LC in Dec 03, I140/I485 applied in Mar 04, Got EAD in Jun04, 1st FP Apr 05, I140 cleared in Aug 05. 2nd FP May 07.

I never worked for company B, and I am not intent to work with company B. Can I apply AC21 with a Company C and move ahead, if not is they any other way to avoid working with Company B, but get my GC??

Please help

Processing dates retrogression

How does this flood of new 75k applications affect the processing dates? :eek:
The processing dates, if I understand correctly, are the RD dates of the applications they are working now. If they will get 75k new apps now, they are not toughing them till they process (pre-adjudicate, or adjudicate, or take any other action) on all the previous application. This flood however will cause the processing dates to freeze at June 1, 2007 (or whenever this flood happens) in a year or so.
Now I understand that the processing dates could retrogress due to transfers from Vermont, as those cases well might have earlier RD dates, and TSC started to work on them. And it is luck PD retrogressed only a month!

Am I missing something?

I work for company A, they filed LC in Aug 03 and at the same time I also went ahead and filed GC with Company B. I am still working for Company A, LC is pending as of NOW.

With Company B, I got LC in Dec 03, I140/I485 applied in Mar 04, Got EAD in Jun04, 1st FP Apr 05, I140 cleared in Aug 05. 2nd FP May 07.

I never worked for company B, and I am not intent to work with company B. Can I apply AC21 with a Company C and move ahead, if not is they any other way to avoid working with Company B, but get my GC??

Please help

There is a special tread for AC21 related issues, try there! Ginnu is an expert there, even though he failed to answer my question :(

New immigration bill and its effects ?

There seems to be some points based system coming. Will it affect the existing I-485 applications ? I have a bitter experience of the labor moving from SFO DOL and landing at Philadelphia Backlog Enhancement Center ( and it rotted there for 3.5 years ).

Hi ybnyk

At port of entry, I stood in NonUS citizens lane and gave officer both GC and passport. He looked at H-1B visa in my passport and asked me if I am on visa. I told him that GC is approved last week while I was in vacation. He just check GC and did not take any finger prints and told me to use the US Citizens lane next time. My friend forwarded me all important mail from IRS and USCIS to my Indian address, he did not open the cover. Officer did not ask question about how i got GC in my hands while I am out of USA.

Finnaly got approved

Finally got approved after 4+ years of waiting, Thanks for all the support that you guys gave to me on this forum. Good luck to all you guys. :) :) :)

Please help
ragu001, my situation is/was similar as yours.
First thing we know GC is for future job. After approval of GC, you have to stick with employer B (atlease 6 months) to comply with INS rules and or good intent/purpose of GC, or to avoid anything, just in case. After completing 6 month you can switch job and or category/classification as well.
The other way around is to invoke AC21, a pro-active way to inform USCIS you switched employer and performaing in the same & similar field classification as mentioned in LC para-xx. This thing only saves you from any kind of unexpected/retaliation from B, RFE/s, NOID (be safe to take 1%). 2nd you saved yourselves any complications of good intent of GC, just in case.
I did it to satisfy myself and felt relaxed that I am following and trying to follow all rules. AC21 is not a law but rule to follow certain instructions prescribed by USCIS.
Remeber, employer/USCIS can revoke your GC if you leave employer "B" (before six month).
I DO NOT SEE ANY HARM TO INVOKE AC21, AND GIVES YOU A CONFIDENCE TO FOLLOW RULES AND SATISFACTION.
I think it will help.
Goodluck

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got approved after 4+ years of waiting, Thanks for all the support that you guys gave to me on this forum. Good luck to all you guys. :) :) :)

congrats....

looks like TSC is follwoing the PD date for approval since this month!!!

most PDs from 2002 are getting approved