TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

This case is taking more than normal time blah blah...
If you dont hear back from us within 6 months contact us again.

However I have not seen any LUDs on my application like others got when they received their letters. Not reading much into that. Just FYI.

I got the same letter yesterday for my inquiry I made on 19 March. I got a LUD on 18 April I guess for this purpose...:confused:

I got the same letter yesterday for my inquiry I made on 19 March. I got a LUD on 18 April I guess for this purpose...:confused:

I got my inquiry response yesterday too.. same message - background check - 6 months. No LUD which I realise is fairly common.

BTW, Is name check and background check the same thing?

Anybody in similar boat ? The last one was after FP.

same here after 6 months. no LUD even after FP. USCIS will not work on our cases until they either decide to run a preadjudication or that our namecheck get cleared. till then don't dream to see an LUD.

Forgive my ignorance but how does one check for LUD?

u have to register with uscis online to create an account. then u add in that account ur case numbers, then u read there Last Updated Date (LUD). every time, Uscis does something to your application, the LUD will change. hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I-129 application & EAD for 7th H1 Applicaiton??

Dear all,

My H1 expired 03/01/2007, HR Manager of my company promised me he will apply for the H1 before that, but I found he didn't. Is there anyone could tell me what could I do now, will that impact the approval of I-485 ... thanks a lot.

TSC - EB2
I-140 - AD 1/15/2007
I-485 - RD 12/28/2006
I-485 - FG 1/26/2007
I-485 LUD - 2/19/2007

Dear all,

My H1 expired 03/01/2007, HR Manager of my company promised me he will apply for the H1 before that, but I found he didn't. Is there anyone could tell me what could I do now, will that impact the approval of I-485 ... thanks a lot.

TSC - EB2
I-140 - AD 1/15/2007
I-485 - RD 12/28/2006
I-485 - FG 1/26/2007
I-485 LUD - 2/19/2007

Do you have an EAD? If not, then get yourself a lawyer immediately! If you do, then the expiry of the H-1 will not have an impact on your I-485.

You mean you don't have an approved EAD either? You being here is legal, but it can cause serious trouble if you keep working and getting paid without work authorization, whether it's H1-b or EAD.

I think you should get an attorney and seek for advice. But at any rate, better stop working NOW until you get whatever work authorization (somebody asked this question but I have no idea if you can get H1-b once you've consumed the 6-year limit and do not extend it in a timely manner... perhaps EAD may be the only option in such a case, but I have no idea).

Dear all,

TSC - EB2
I-140 - AD 1/15/2007
I-485 - RD 12/28/2006
I-485 - FG 1/26/2007
I-485 LUD - 2/19/2007

Thanks so much for all of you ...

I had a lawyer who advise I should apply EAD immediately, but our HR manager did not reply he send out the application or not. I think I should confront with him with this issue??? He was an immigration lawyer before. I am still have my pay check, that's why I wonder if I could not work how come he dare to give me the pay check, which should be illegal, right!?

You can apply yourself. Many here did so, so hopefully they'll give you info. Or can apply via a lawyer (by paying some money).

Thanks so much for all of you ...

I had a lawyer who advise I should apply EAD immediately, but our HR manager did not reply he send out the application or not. I think I should confront with him with this issue??? He was an immigration lawyer before. I am still have my pay check, that's why I wonder if I could not work how come he dare to give me the pay check, which should be illegal, right!?

I am in the simillar boat.I also filed in July.Whoever filed in July 2006 are facing same problems. They put our applications aside by some reason.

Don't Worry U guys are not alone
There are lot of applications May,June, July and Aug have not been touched at all!!!

I hope they didn't lose files etc ?

Don't Worry U guys are not alone
There are lot of applications May,June, July and Aug have not been touched at all!!!

Anything can happen with GODs. There was a guy a few years ago , who reduced backlog by shredding applicant documents.
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cac/news/pr2003/177.html

Again we are the mercy of dysfunctional organization ( i hear voices "if you are not happy go back". I don't want, because i invested 7 years of my prime time here and this is still one of the best places.).

Why can't they notify us ?

I have registered online. Why can't send me an email ( with the reason ) if the application is past the processing time ? That would have eliminated unnecessary status queries ( and they don't reply to queries in time !).

inquiry response

I got my inquiry response yesterday too.. same message - background check - 6 months. No LUD which I realise is fairly common.

BTW, Is name check and background check the same thing?

Got mine too:

The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions/applications received by this Service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting in delays of the adjudication of petitions/applications. We can give no definite indication of when they will be completed.

Don't have the 6 months thing in the letter?

Got mine too:

The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions/applications received by this Service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting in delays of the adjudication of petitions/applications. We can give no definite indication of when they will be completed.

Don't have the 6 months thing in the letter?

Same here (see my post in this thread a number of pages ago).