TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

For those curious to know about I-485 approval proceedures, the complete I-485 processing manual is there at .

www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

From a quick look, I observe that

(1) Name check is initiated right after I-485 notice date.
(2) I-485 is processed even during retrogression, until adjucation. If priority date is not current and the adjudicating officer has made a facorable decision, he sends it back to "Visa Hold Shelf" in the work flow distribution stage. God knows when the cases in Visa Hold Shelf are sent back to the officer. Looks like CIS clowns ignore cases in Visa Hold Shelf, even if their date has become current, while processing newer non-retrogressed cases
(3) Same with namecheck. Whether namecheck has finished or not is not verified till case goes to adjudicating officer. If namecheck is pending, this guy places a hold on case. Again god knows when these cases will be touched again, even if namecheck has subsequently been completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP appt

Hope2006_all said:
I just checked that my I485 application was received by USCIS and a case # was assigned to it. I haven't received the receipt notice. How can I know when I will have the FP.

Thank you for your time.

FP appointment are mailed (postal) to you. My spouse's notice arrived the day before the appointment (6/29) and mine arrived the afternoon of the appointment (7/1). Yes, it was very late. Notice date was 6/16/06.

The good thing was my lawyer recieved on 6/29 another set (copies) of the appointment letter for both of us. He mailed it to us and arrived 6/30. My appointment was for 7/1, 9am. I almost missed it. :eek:

I received no email updates that the FP appointment letters were sent.

Goodluck.

Thank you so much, k_new_rn! Got your point.

k_new_rn said:
FP appointment are mailed (postal) to you. My spouse's notice arrived the day before the appointment (6/29) and mine arrived the afternoon of the appointment (7/1). Yes, it was very late. Notice date was 6/16/06.

The good thing was my lawyer recieved on 6/29 another set (copies) of the appointment letter for both of us. He mailed it to us and arrived 6/30. My appointment was for 7/1, 9am. I almost missed it. :eek:

I received no email updates that the FP appointment letters were sent.

Goodluck.

When was your EAD and AP done?
PBLC_01302006 said:
I have one more question about this LUD. I got my EAD, AP and FP all done. When I checked my status according the link you provide here, there no any information available. Why are there some people get several LUDs?

My I-485 RD is 5/15/2006

dude123 said:
Hi
I have applied AP for multiple travel entries, but I have received only two documents (same) and both are valid till next year May,-07.
How many times I can travel outside the US using these AP documents one, two or multiple times?
I need to travel couple of times, is it possible or is there any risks travelling on AP?

Please share your experiences.

Thanks
I also have the same question. I asked for multiple entry AP, I got 2 copies of AP. Is that reusable ?

OnePenny said:
I also have the same question. I asked for multiple entry AP, I got 2 copies of AP. Is that reusable ?

Yes. Dude at passport control told me to present the first copy first, until it runs out of space for stamps. You, apparently, need to carry both anyway.

Case Approved

Hello Everybody,

I got email at 6:30 AM today that I-485 applications for my wife and myself have been approved. My case details are below. My case has been current since June 1st. I called TSC using POJ trick 4 times.

(1) Called on May 26, was told Visa not available.
(2) Called on June 7th. Again was told Visa not available. On reminding the lady that my case has been current since June 1st, she double-checked, then confirmed that my fingerprints and namecheck are clear, so case is ready for adjudication. She promised to send I-485 unit an email.
(3) Called again on June 21st. This time was told that "my case is under review", and all security checks are clear.
(4) Asked attorney to launch case enquiry on June 21st.
(5) Called TSC on June 28th. This time office initially told me that my case has been "placed on hold because Visa not available". On hearing that my case has been current since June 1st, she confirmed that security checks are clear, and my case with officer 273 for adjudication.
(6) By now, I was very impatient, so called TSC again on June 29th. Again I was told "Case under review". Officer refused to confirm security checks.
(7) LUD on 07/05/2006.
(8) GOt approval emails for spouse and myself at 6:30 am on July 6th.

I wish to thanl Prince of Jungle for the trick, EB1DOC, Toxsci, Nikka Singh, and everyone else on forum for all the information. BTW I also found this document for complete I-485 adjudiation proceedure.

Thanks again.

manishg_in said:
When was your EAD and AP done?

I got them all on 6/7/2006. When I created a portfolio account according to the link provided here. There are two choices: "To register as an applicant customer"; and "To register as a customer representative", I chose "To register as an applicant customer", Am I right?

PBLC_01302006 said:
I got them all on 6/7/2006. When I created a portfolio account according to the link provided here. There are two choices: "To register as an applicant customer"; and "To register as a customer representative", I chose "To register as an applicant customer", Am I right?

Yes ,
you are right !!!

ghebauer

manishg_in said:
Congratulations EB1DOC2005 !!
Added EB1DOC2005's info

Hi manishg_in ,

Sorry for the question , nothig wrong with it !!!
Your RD date for the I140 is Dec 2005 or Dec 2006 ??? Maibe it's a mistake !!!
Anyway keep faith because your type of cases are aproved fast , and you should get a response soon !!!

Good luck , and all the best !!!

ghebauer

EB1DOC2005 said:
Hello Everybody,

I got email at 6:30 AM today that I-485 applications for my wife and myself have been approved. My case details are below. My case has been current since June 1st. I called TSC using POJ trick 4 times.

(1) Called on May 26, was told Visa not available.
(2) Called on June 7th. Again was told Visa not available. On reminding the lady that my case has been current since June 1st, she double-checked, then confirmed that my fingerprints and namecheck are clear, so case is ready for adjudication. She promised to send I-485 unit an email.
(3) Called again on June 21st. This time was told that "my case is under review", and all security checks are clear.
(4) Asked attorney to launch case enquiry on June 21st.
(5) Called TSC on June 28th. This time office initially told me that my case has been "placed on hold because Visa not available". On hearing that my case has been current since June 1st, she confirmed that security checks are clear, and my case with officer 273 for adjudication.
(6) By now, I was very impatient, so called TSC again on June 29th. Again I was told "Case under review". Officer refused to confirm security checks.
(7) LUD on 07/05/2006.
(8) GOt approval emails for spouse and myself at 6:30 am on July 6th.

I wish to thanl Prince of Jungle for the trick, EB1DOC, Toxsci, Nikka Singh, and everyone else on forum for all the information. BTW I also found this document for complete I-485 adjudiation proceedure.

Thanks again.

Congratulations EB1DOC2005 !!!

All the best !!!

ghebauer

Thanks GHEBAUER for pointing out my mistake. What type of cases do you mean are approved fast? Thanks again for your kind words. Good luck to you too. BTW, what are your timelines?

GHEBAUER said:
Hi manishg_in ,

Sorry for the question , nothig wrong with it !!!
Your RD date for the I140 is Dec 2005 or Dec 2006 ??? Maibe it's a mistake !!!
Anyway keep faith because your type of cases are aproved fast , and you should get a response soon !!!

Good luck , and all the best !!!

ghebauer

Nebraska Service Center Designated for I-485 Processing

Phase II of the Bi-Specialization was announced. These will effective from July 24, 2006.

Any LUD

Eastsidedude or others any LUD on your I-485. My FP was done on 06/06. Then I see a LUD on my I-485 on 06/07. After that pretty quiet. No LUDs.

I have my EAD/AP/and I140 already approvde.

Thanks

manishg_in said:
Thanks GHEBAUER for pointing out my mistake. What type of cases do you mean are approved fast? Thanks again for your kind words. Good luck to you too. BTW, what are your timelines?

Hi again ,

I was thinking for your EB1 cases , wich are processed faster !!! I think that you'll get news soon , at least i hope so !!!
Mine it's EB3 and i'm stuck in backlog like a lot of people in this forum !!!
But we keep hope and probably will get a response soon too , because it's to long and to much waiting !!!

Good luck

ghebauer

Hi manishg_in ,

I just found a EB1 case aproved with the PD 09/05 , so yours it's comming soon !!!

Good luck !!!

ghebauer

nope

GC_Applicant1 said:
Eastsidedude or others any LUD on your I-485. My FP was done on 06/06. Then I see a LUD on my I-485 on 06/07. After that pretty quiet. No LUDs.

I have my EAD/AP/and I140 already approvde.

Thanks

the LUD has been quiet since my fingerprinting a month ago.