TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

Thanks

schehrazi said:
I saw the same thing without any message change. After some days my lawyer received the RFE letter.

But I know a lot of people got RFE within a few months of RD. But our cases have been more than 6 months. Still possible RFE? I thought they have a procedure called "preadju..."

485 approved!!!

Folks,

Got this LUD today for myself, wife and son:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 6, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Concurrent I140/485 RD = 08/10/06
I140 AD 11/13/06
Non-retrogressed

I wish good luck to all and hope all brothers and sisters on this forum get approval soon!

Congrad!

java01 said:
Folks,

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On February 6, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I140 AD 11/13/06
Non-retrogressed

I wish good luck to all and hope all brothers and sisters on this forum get approval soon!

So what's your LUD pattern before approval. Seems you got the message today, but your cases already been approved 2 days ago.

Another TSC approval

original message below:

Finally our 485 approved
Finally the long journey end. This morning received email that both my and my wife's 485 were approved. A short summary:

Start in 2001; sponsored by 5 different employers at different time;
totally filed (both me and my wife)
* 5 H1B (not include extension)
* 4 RIR + 2 PERM (all approved)
* 3 I-140 (about to file another I-140 next week based on my wife's PERM)
* 2 I-485
Contribute a big revenue to USCIS; feed fat a lot immigration lawyers
Went through backlog center, visa retrogression, case transfer, name check, etc.

The approved case:
EB1 based;
140/484 concurrently filed at 9/27/05, CSC (3 days before the retrogression deadline)
Transferred to TSC 3/06
140 approved 7/06
Name check start 05/03 (based on a previous filed 485), and re-initiated 10/05
Name check cleared 11/06 (confirmed by Infopass)
2nd FP 2/2/06 (referred by officer at Infopass appointment when I mentioned my 1st FP is expired)
485 LUD 2/6/07, approval 2/7/07

Lesson to me:
Keep following up; use every resource (senate, congressman, First Lady, etc.)
Don't trust or rely on lawyer. They care money first, not your life.
This website is extremely helpful!!!!!

Please let me know if anyone need more information.

When will the FP expire ?

rollingstone said:
original message below:

Finally our 485 approved
Finally the long journey end. This morning received email that both my and my wife's 485 were approved. A short summary:

Start in 2001; sponsored by 5 different employers at different time;
totally filed (both me and my wife)
* 5 H1B (not include extension)
* 4 RIR + 2 PERM (all approved)
* 3 I-140 (about to file another I-140 next week based on my wife's PERM)
* 2 I-485
Contribute a big revenue to USCIS; feed fat a lot immigration lawyers
Went through backlog center, visa retrogression, case transfer, name check, etc.

The approved case:
EB1 based;
140/484 concurrently filed at 9/27/05, CSC (3 days before the retrogression deadline)
Transferred to TSC 3/06
140 approved 7/06
Name check start 05/03 (based on a previous filed 485), and re-initiated 10/05
Name check cleared 11/06 (confirmed by Infopass)
2nd FP 2/2/06 (referred by officer at Infopass appointment when I mentioned my 1st FP is expired)
485 LUD 2/6/07, approval 2/7/07

Lesson to me:
Keep following up; use every resource (senate, congressman, First Lady, etc.)
Don't trust or rely on lawyer. They care money first, not your life.
This website is extremely helpful!!!!!

Please let me know if anyone need more information.

Congratulations!!!

It appears that TSC is now working on remnants(?) of July/August cases. I hope everyone in this forum with July/August RDs to get their approvals anytime this week.

java01 said:
Folks,

I140 AD 11/13/06
Non-retrogressed

happyep said:
But I know a lot of people got RFE within a few months of RD. But our cases have been more than 6 months. Still possible RFE? I thought they have a procedure called "preadju..."

I also got LUD on 01/24/07 and no message changed, somebody told me this is symptom of RFE

Then I thought I will get something by Week but did not receive anything also I don’t want to rely on Lawyer abt RFE because sometimes he/she is busy and slow in responding.

Today I called up Customer server no
1) Do I have RFE?
Answer: NOT SURE, I don’t think so only thing I can see it case is pending. There is no other update.
2) But Mam there is update but no message changed may be not updated correctly.
Answer: All I can see is case is pending nothing else if there is something we will let you know.
3) Is my FP/SC cleared
Answer: Not SURE I don’t have access to personal details.
4) Pause….
Answer: Do you have any other questions which I can help with you. Have a wonderful …..

So now just have to wait OR for follow up with Lawyer so that he will not miss if there any update

Ladude10
1st LC: PD July 2002 CA EB3 PBEC Status: Still waiting
2nd LC (Substitution) PD Jan 2000
I-140 RD 09/18/2006 AD 10/04/2006
485 is in TSC
I765 RD 12/8/06 AD 12/29/06
I131 RD 12/8/06 AD 1/08/07
I485 RD 12/8/06 LUD 12/31/06, 01/24/07
FP code 3 and bio done on 12/29/06

no action

manishg_in said:
Well...looks like I have a company now. :rolleyes: Did you take an infopass appointment to find out more about your case? And did you write to your congressman?

No, I have not taken any infopass appointment. I would ask my lawyer to request information.

Did you write to your congressman.

sVirgo said:
No, I have not taken any infopass appointment. I would ask my lawyer to request information.

Did you write to your congressman.
Yes, I did write to my congressman. His office sent a request to the USCIS on Jan 24, 2007, and they said it could take upto 3 weeks to hear back from the USCIS. If the name check had not been cleared, we would write different authorities to push the FBI, but what to do when USCIS itself is not working on the case.

exactly same as me

ladude10 said:
I also got LUD on 01/24/07 and no message changed, somebody told me this is symptom of RFE

Then I thought I will get something by Week but did not receive anything also I don’t want to rely on Lawyer abt RFE because sometimes he/she is busy and slow in responding.

Today I called up Customer server no
1) Do I have RFE?
Answer: NOT SURE, I don’t think so only thing I can see it case is pending. There is no other update.
2) But Mam there is update but no message changed may be not updated correctly.
Answer: All I can see is case is pending nothing else if there is something we will let you know.
3) Is my FP/SC cleared
Answer: Not SURE I don’t have access to personal details.
4) Pause….
Answer: Do you have any other questions which I can help with you. Have a wonderful …..

So now just have to wait OR for follow up with Lawyer so that he will not miss if there any update

Ladude10
1st LC: PD July 2002 CA EB3 PBEC Status: Still waiting
2nd LC (Substitution) PD Jan 2000
I-140 RD 09/18/2006 AD 10/04/2006
485 is in TSC
I765 RD 12/8/06 AD 12/29/06
I131 RD 12/8/06 AD 1/08/07
I485 RD 12/8/06 LUD 12/31/06, 01/24/07
FP code 3 and bio done on 12/29/06

I talked with rep at TSC. She just said pending. I asked whether the case has been assigned to an officer. Is there a RFE or transfer? She just said pending. That's it. So frustrated. So you only get one LUD on 01/24. I got two consecutive LUDs. Who knows what will happen? I am even not quite sure whether it is a massive LUD or not.

too tiring

Thank you for all your inputs.
I will ask my lawyer to enquire, let me hope for the best for all.

manishg_in said:
Yes, I did write to my congressman. His office sent a request to the USCIS on Jan 24, 2007, and they said it could take upto 3 weeks to hear back from the USCIS. If the name check had not been cleared, we would write different authorities to push the FBI, but what to do when USCIS itself is not working on the case.

Manishg_in,

Your approval may come soon. TSC may start working on EB1-C cases soon.
Good luck.

Arydk

EAD approved

Wow, it's great to see all the approvals. Congratulations to all.

In my own news, my EAD finally got approved. It took more than 100 days! I may be completely wrong but in both my AP and EAD case, it was only after a few repeated calls to TSC that my cases started getting LUDs. Both times, I made a call and said I was concerned that nothing had been done in my cases and they were processing cases after mine. I wonder if you call them enough it is only then they pay attention to your case. But that just may be a huge coincidence in my case.

I hope they start looking at my remaining cases - no LUDs on those recently.

One more approval from TSC

Person is from philippines...

================================

Record-breaking I-485 approval
I'm speechless! I received 9 emails today stating that our 485 applications (mine, wife, and child) were all approved. Below is the timeline:

Labor substitute EB3 (PD: 5/30/02)
I-140,I-485,I-765,I-131 filed concurrently - 1/12/07
I-140 approval - 1/19/07
FP mine & wife (code 3) - 2/1/07
I-485 LUD mine @ wife - 2/2/07
FP child 2/7/07 but walk in last Sat 2/3/07
I-485 LUD child - 2/5/07
I-765 wife and mine LUD - 2/6/07
I-131 wife, child and mine LUD - 2/6/07
I-485 wife, child and mine - approval notice 2/7/07

I guess I'm just lucky!!! It'll be my 8th month of working here in the U.S. I'm overwhelmed!

I wonder what will happen with the I-765 and I-131 application

Still confused about LUDs and activity on application

I saw posts where there were many LUDs on case ( which gives sense
that somebody is 'working' on your case ) and then get approved.
While somebody reported practicallly no LUDs and then got approval.
But i believe the former category is more. The last LUD i had was in Aug 2006.

You know, now I'm a near non-believer of LUDs. I seriously start believing the way they issue LUDs may depend at least partly on who is working on your file. My case is a former category in your scheme, but if you believe my LUDs, that means that they didn't touch my file until the day of approval, which is hard to believe. So I have to believe no LUD does not necessarily mean they are not working on your file. Conversely, a so lot of LUDs may not necessarily mean it's near.

One thing which might be sorta pattern, though, is if you don't have LUDs for quite a while and one day, suddenly, you get one, then chances are you may get magic emails next day. There seem to be quite a few such people here for the last few months.

prince123 said:
I saw posts where there were many LUDs on case ( which gives sense
that somebody is 'working' on your case ) and then get approved.
While somebody reported practicallly no LUDs and then got approval.
But i believe the former category is more. The last LUD i had was in Aug 2006.

485 approved

Finally got the approval e-mail.

After almost 7yrs of H1-B and 1 EAD/AP renewal my wait finally comes to an end.

I have had a lot of LUDs and some of the successive ones did get me very excited.
05/04, 07/28, 07/29, 11/10, 11/13, 11/14, 11/15, 12/15, 2/5

I am pretty sure that 05/04 was for FP and 11/10 was for Change of Address.

I did a couple of things which may or may not have helped.
1. Called USCIS for status, 2 months after the processing time crossed 04/07. Then a representative had opened a service request and told me to expect a response on the request in 1-2 months. But she couldn't give me any information apart from the receipt date. It felt like she was on a dumb terminal with the information that I already had. Its been less than 2 months since, but haven't got any response yet.
2. Sent a mail to FBI asking them about the status of Namecheck ( assuming I was stuck there). Didn't get a response to the e-mail and the e-mail hadn't bounced either.

Hope the approvals keep trickling down for everyone waiting.