TSC Consolidated 485 Tracker

yup i still think primary will get approved first
may be theres an exception for children

kbhalla said:
I thought the process was that the primary applicant would first get approved and only then would they start processing the spouse... is that completely incorrect?

Primary gets approved first

That is what I was told that they begin processing the dependents once primary is approved. Mine got approved in novemb 06 almost 2 months and not even lud on my wifes 485.
I was told that they wont even start the secondary namecheck process till the primary is approved

laborpain01 said:
That is what I was told that they begin processing the dependents once primary is approved. Mine got approved in novemb 06 almost 2 months and not even lud on my wifes 485.
I was told that they wont even start the secondary namecheck process till the primary is approved

I agree with you, primary gets approved first and then dependents, then either USCIS hasn't yet updated my and wife case, or they have done incorrect LUD for my son.

I will keep monitoring in enxt few days, and post back if there is any LUD.

Thanks and I pray for everyone on this forum to get their approvals soon.

First off congrats for the people who get it done!

java, I saw your post in the nonretro-only thread too. As people said already, primary's approval is a necessary (but not sufficient) condition for derivatives to get approved. People can get approved at the same time, or primary gets it and sometime later his or her dependents. Either way. So you are right, I think both of the scenarios you mentioned are real possibilities (and this means I cannot be 100% sure about my own case until the physical card/notice arrives, either). There was even a case I read in the past here where CIS updated a person's I-485 approval even when I-140 hadn't been done yet (which turned out to be an error). So I would keep monitoring the cases as you said, or call TSC if necessary.

Hope you'll hear good news soon. And hang in there everybody.

java01 said:
I agree with you, primary gets approved first and then dependents, then either USCIS hasn't yet updated my and wife case, or they have done incorrect LUD for my son.

485 approved.

java01 said:

Hi,

Our (myself & spouse) I-485 was approved today.
Thanks

Arydk

Dependents LUD

java01 said:

I saw LUD on my wife and son's cases - no message change and no LUD on my case. I hope someone is looking into my file.

congratulations!

I am happy for the many people who got their cases approved today, and wish more approval posted tomorrow. This proved that TSC is working.

antonioa77 said:
what is ur case details?see my signature to take an idea.

Antonioa77,

Check out the tracker spreadsheet if you want more details. Vniru's details are in there along with lots of others.

See my sig for a link to the latest spreadsheet.

another case to the tracker:

P.D: 10/31/2002, AD: 4/24/2006 ,EB-2,India

I-140(TSC) RD:05/02/06, ND: 05/04/06,AD:06/02/06

FP apoint: 05/23/06.
I131: RD:05/02/06, ND: 05/04/06,AD:05/24/2006
I765: RD:05/02/06, ND: 05/04/06,AD:06/02/2006
I485: RD:05/02/06, ND: 05/04/06,AD: waiting
I485 LUD:07/29/2006;

upon inquiry with USCIS, advised that under regular security check

Cool

vniru said:
P.D: 10/10/2002, AD: 6/15/2006 ,EB-2,India
I-140(TSC)
RD:08/04/06, ND: 08/07/06,AD:09/22/06

FP apoint: 08/19.
I131: RD:08/04/06, ND: 08/07/06,AD:9/2/2006
I765: RD:08/04/06, ND: 08/07/06,AD:8/23/2006
I485: RD:08/04/06, ND: 08/07/06,AD:02/07/07
I485 LUD:10/4,02/06/07,02/07/07

I am happy with all the recent approval posted here.
I am happy that India EB2 got approval around 6 months.

manishg_in said:
I have already sent a letter to my congressman, but it will take couple of weeks for the USCIS to get back, and I was wondering if I could do something in between. I don't understand, what else may be stopping them from assigning the case to an officer, since the security checks are clear. Do you have any idea?

If your situation, I would put a step on my lawyer's neck ..

sk0902 said:
If your situation, I would put a step on my lawyer's neck ..
Thanks for the reply sk0902.
I do not have a lawyer. I filed cases by myself. This is the height of laziness and inefficiency on USCIS part, that they sit on the cases forever, even if the cases are ready to be approved.

Nc/fp

Hi manishg_in,
How do you know that NC/FP cleared confirmed? Did you ask for an inquiry.

Thank you!!

sVirgo said:
Hi manishg_in,
How do you know that NC/FP cleared confirmed? Did you ask for an inquiry.

Thank you!!

I had called the 1-800 number in July 2006, then they had told me about the NC/FP clearance. Also, during the infopass appointment on Feb 06, 2007 the immigration officer confirmed that it has been cleared.

Thank you!!

Yes, the same thing happened with me, USCIS said over the phone that NC/FP cleared, but I am also waiting and it passed processing date. The lady there at USCIS told me to call after 30 days.

So what did they say, when can you expect it?

sVirgo said:
Yes, the same thing happened with me, USCIS said over the phone that NC/FP cleared, but I am also waiting and it passed processing date. The lady there at USCIS told me to call after 30 days.

So what did they say, when can you expect it?

Well...looks like I have a company now. :rolleyes: Did you take an infopass appointment to find out more about your case? And did you write to your congressman?

Two consecutive LUD

Hi,

I saw two consecutive LUD on both my and my wife's I485 yesterday and today without any message change. I called TSC and was told the case is still pending. What's the meaning of two consecutive LUD? Thanks.

happyep said:
Hi,

I saw two consecutive LUD on both my and my wife's I485 yesterday and today without any message change. I called TSC and was told the case is still pending. What's the meaning of two consecutive LUD? Thanks.

I saw the same thing without any message change. After some days my lawyer received the RFE letter.