Transfer VSC -> TSC

tuarek said:
gc2006's wish worked for me. :D

God is not stopping his blessings on me today. My I-485 is also approved. I never heard the same day I-140 & 485 approval before. It is unbelievable. I didn't even see my FP results are being received update. The approval email just says my card has been ordered. Wowww. That's beyond my imagination.

You may remember the days I was miserable, pessimistic etc... I was complaining and speculating about VSC to NSC & TSC transfers. Well now all the pain gone and it is end of misery... Long live VSC....

Folks do not suprise if you receive same approval emails in these days. It seems that VSC switched to a higher gear again..

Best wishes for the ones who are still in the line...

Regards,

Tuarek

FYI: I never received the VSC to NSC or TSC transfer emails. In my approval emails there is nothing refering to neither NSC nor TSC. When I receive the notice letters' copies from my lawyer, I'll check the approving center. If it is different than VSC, I'll update you guys.
Hearty congratulations!!!!
I hope your words are ttrue and VSC will approve pending petitions soon!
Congrats again.

Wow... Congrats Tuarek. Enjoy man... Enjoy.

No news/update on my case.. !! am lately behaving like a frustu man.. checking uscis websites 3 times a day...

140 Vsc To Nsc

they transferred my 140 from VSC-to NSC for processing anybody else came through such punishment,
VSC EB1EA 140 - RD SEP 29 2005, ND 10/04/2005
THEY LEFT MY NIW AT VSC RD SEP 29,2005 CONCURRENT

VSC to NSC transfer

Hi Santini,

I'm in the same boat as you. My EB-1EA was also transferred to NSC today and my EB-2NIW left at VSC. Most people say that NSC is the most stringent for EB1 and NIW cases- let's hope they're wrong!
-----------------------------------------------
I-140 VSC Eb-1EA RD 9/30/05 ND 10/6/05 LUD (Transferred to NSC) 5/2/06
I-140 VSC Eb-2NIW RD 9/30/05 ND 10/24/05
I-485- concurrent filing RD 9/30/05

bad luck

i will let you know what happens, they transferred today , i thought it will not happen because RD was only 10 days from processing date, i am confused, i got a job in PA just because my lawyer advised me to stay in VSC area thinking higher chance of approval, it is bad luck my h1 expires in 2 months so i need an answer i no more care about service center

nitin, congrats, i am happy to know about your approval . my RD 10/24/2005, I AM JUST TRYING TO SEE you had a better qualificatons or by chance because your ND is later than mine, which category NIW or employment based, if NIW please share your impressive qualification
MIne 10 papers 22 abstracts journal reviewed, univ employee, travel awards, teaching med students, thanks

Nitin,
Congratulations! You should get you I-485 approved in a few weeks or sooner. All the best in the remaining of your journey..

2006gc said:
Nitin,
Congratulations! You should get you I-485 approved in a few weeks or sooner. All the best in the remaining of your journey..
Oh gosh i wish it would take couple of weeks from i140 approval... i wish.
In reality- you don't know. Tuarek's i485 was approved in less than a week from i140 approval, whereas many of us (me included) have month between the two. My i140 was approved in February, still no movement on i485...

santini, qualification wise I have Master Degree in Computer Science and 8 plus years of experience. I guess for 140, it has more to do with COMPANY BALANCE SHEET AND RECORD instead of my qualification.

I more thing for your record... EB3 always take less time then EB2 in general, and EB2 take less time then EB1/2 (NIW). So be pateint and u will get your 140 approval soon.

michvin said:
Oh gosh i wish it would take couple of weeks from i140 approval... i wish.
In reality- you don't know. Tuarek's i485 was approved in less than a week from i140 approval, whereas many of us (me included) have month between the two. My i140 was approved in February, still no movement on i485...

Michvin and 2006gc... lets see how long it will take for my 485. Am praying to God for my 485 approval sooner.

nitin_verma1 said:
Michvin and 2006gc... lets see how long it will take for my 485. Am praying to God for my 485 approval sooner.
Oh, I really do wish your i485 will be approved today! i really do. I'm just tired of thinking about the process, so forgive me my pessimistic tone.

Guys,
Due to bispecialization, VSC has to relinquish its responsibilities on green card petitions in a few months (when phase II of bi-specialization will come into effect). So I expect all the pending cases will be adjudicated by then. Ina ddition to tuarek's case, I have noticed that a few others have received I-485 approvals within a few weeks of their I-140 approval.
I am also amused with my own case. I originally submitted my I-140 and I-485 petitions to VSC sometime in late January 2006. Now my EB1-EA is being processed at NSC, EB2-NIW case is at TSC, and my I-485 is at VSC! Hopefully, all these will come together in a few months.

I-140 Transferred To Lincoln, NE

Hi Guys,

Just found out that my case got transferred to Lincoln, NE.

My I-140 was submitted to Vermont ND: Feb 6 2006.

So much for transferring cases only from April onwards !!!

Any thoughts ? ....... do you think it will get processed any faster ?

Any ideas on processing times ? Do you think my RD or ND would stick with my application and fall into the Feb queue at NE or go back to the end ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suhel said:
Hi Guys,

Just found out that my case got transferred to Lincoln, NE.

My I-140 was submitted to Vermont ND: Feb 6 2006.

So much for transferring cases only from April onwards !!!

Any thoughts ? ....... do you think it will get processed any faster ?
They never said that they will transfer only cases submitted after 04-01-06. They said they'll stop accepting new cases after this date. Nothing was said about older cases
Cheers!

Add me in VSC ---> TSC

Folks,
Add me in the count (VSC - TSC - Transfer)

My case Details:
EB2 RIR

I 140 PD 03/08, RD 03/10
LUD - 03/10, 03/23,05/05

P.S Iam from retrogressed country..

Thanks,
Immidude74

transferred to TSC

Both my EB3 and EB2 have been transferred to TSC. ( see details in my signature )

I see that TSC is faster than VSC, but are they "strictier" than VSC in adjudication? Any ideas?

Should I now move to TSC i-140 threads :) ?