Transfer VSC -> TSC

leviathan,

When did your lawyer send your application to INS?
Your receipt dates?

I am trying to figure out when INS officers may transfer/touch mine?

regards,

tuarek

tuarek,

RD 2/13/2006
ND 2/14/2006

I randomly checked status of other I-140 applications filed on Feb 7, 2006. None of them seemed transfered. It is a mystery to me.

Good luck.

tuarek said:
Mine

RD: 12/29/05
ND: 1/06/06

LUD: 3/06/06

Nothing changed since then...
Am in same boat as Tuarek. My RD is 12/30/05 and ND is 01/05/06 and Last lud is on 03/06.

God knows what is happening !!.

Nitin

leviathan,
My I-140 EB2-NIW was also transferred around 6am on 04/24. I also had two LUDs since then (once on 04/25 and another on 04/26) similar to yours. I expected these LUDS. When CSC cases were transferred to TSC, a number of petitions had a series of LUDs, and after about a month they start receiving decisions on their cases. We could be expecting an email from TSC stating that it usually takes 400 to 450 days for processing this type of case in about a week or sooner. By the way, my original ND is 01/26/2006 (VSC).

2006gc said:
leviathan,
My I-140 EB2-NIW was also transferred around 6am on 04/24. I also had two LUDs since then (once on 04/25 and another on 04/26) similar to yours. I expected these LUDS. When CSC cases were transferred to TSC, a number of petitions had a series of LUDs, and after about a month they start receiving decisions on their cases. We could be expecting an email from TSC stating that it usually takes 400 to 450 days for processing this type of case in about a week or sooner. By the way, my original ND is 01/26/2006 (VSC).
2006gc,
Thanks for letting me know what I can expect in coming days. I also received the transfer email at arount 6 am on 04/24. I hope that we will get favorable decisions in the end.

2006gc said:
leviathan,
Thanks 2006gc for the information.
I think we are probably in the same boat although I filed little bit later than you.
ND 2/28/06, LUD 3/1, 4/24, 4/25, 4/26, VSC->TSC on 4/24 6am.
Can we share our info on this thread?

My filing date was very close to yours,
case received on 2/28, RD 3/2, LUD 3/9....but no update so far.

NIW-GC said:
Thanks 2006gc for the information.
I think we are probably in the same boat although I filed little bit later than you.
ND 2/28/06, LUD 3/1, 4/24, 4/25, 4/26, VSC->TSC on 4/24 6am.
Can we share our info on this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
axl271 said:
My filing date was very close to yours,
case received on 2/28, RD 3/2, LUD 3/9....but no update so far.
axl271,

Did you file I-140/I-485 together?
In my case, I filed only I-140 and I am not from retro countries.

leviathan & NIW-GC,
Excellent! Sure, we can share new updates on our transferred cases in this thread. Today I received a hard-copy of the transferred notice from USCIS.

axl271,
Many concurrently filed cases have not been transferred. So your case may be adjudicated at VSC or transferred at a later time. I am a little bit surprised that only my concurrent case has been transferred thus far from VSC to TSC. However, both concurrent and nonconurrent filings from CSC have been transferred to TSC about a month ago.

I only filed I-140 and I am from a retro country unfortunately.

NIW-GC said:
axl271,

Did you file I-140/I-485 together?
In my case, I filed only I-140 and I am not from retro countries.

Notice from VSC

Today I received the notice from VSC by mail saying,

"This is to advise you that in order to speed processing we have transferred the above case to the following INS office for processing:

Address...
Telephone...

That office will notify you of the decision made on the application or petition. Any further inquiries should be made to that office."

The wordings are slightly different from the online update. I guess everyone in a similar situation will get it. An odd thing thing is that it was mailed to my home address even though I applied for GC through a lawyer.

My I-140 got approved today. I'm a half free man now...

RD : 12/29/05
ND: 1/06/06
LUD: 3/06/06
AD: 4/28/06

Good luck for the rest of you who are still waiting.

Regards

tuarek

Congratulations tuarek! Excellent news indeed.
All the best in the remaining of your GC journey.

I think tuarek's case was not transferred. He got approval directly from VSC. Nitin's case is next in line (with almost similar RD and ND).

I'm blessed with another approval...

gc2006's wish worked for me. :D

God is not stopping his blessings on me today. My I-485 is also approved. I never heard the same day I-140 & 485 approval before. It is unbelievable. I didn't even see my FP results are being received update. The approval email just says my card has been ordered. Wowww. That's beyond my imagination.

You may remember the days I was miserable, pessimistic etc... I was complaining and speculating about VSC to NSC & TSC transfers. Well now all the pain gone and it is end of misery... Long live VSC....

Folks do not suprise if you receive same approval emails in these days. It seems that VSC switched to a higher gear again..

Best wishes for the ones who are still in the line...

Regards,

Tuarek

FYI: I never received the VSC to NSC or TSC transfer emails. In my approval emails there is nothing refering to neither NSC nor TSC. When I receive the notice letters' copies from my lawyer, I'll check the approving center. If it is different than VSC, I'll update you guys.