Transfer to BOSTON local office: TRACKER

Thanks, rqtang. I wish others also updated their Boston office experience. There are > 1000 posts in New York, Washington, Newark thread. Boston thread has the smallest # of posts, 260 only. Is it apathy or the population of immigrants in this area is small?

Pras01,
Anything new? Did you go to Boston office to find your interview schedule?
My case was transferred 4-5 months ago. Still waiting...

My lawyer has sent an expedite request. I have also asked my congressman to expedite. I have not heard back from either. They both told me though that the interview can not be expedited. So I do not have any hopes.

Did anyone receive interview letter from Boston office lately? Please post and keep this thread alive. Mine was transferred in March. Still waiting...

Any interviews in Boston lately? It is reasonable to think that since visa # are available in some EB categories, USCIS would adjudicate these categories first. But USCIS is not a reasonable organization.

Hello Guys,

Just wanted to update my case... I have received interview letter and I was surprised to see that the interview will be done in Providence.
The interview is scheduled in October.

Thanks

Good luck

Good for you. Could you please add your TD (Date case was transferred to the Boston office) to your signature? How long did you have to wait for the interview letter after the case was transferred?

My friend got interview notice

her case was transfered to Boston Aril. 2004
Please post your case here if you get interview, that will help people who are waiting now. Thanks.
Pras01, did you get interview? :)

See my Signature

Could you also create a signature with all your details, so we can follow your case? If your friend (TD 4/'04) is getting interviewed now, I will probably get interviewed next year about this time.

better

That is much better. I could get the interview letter any day now. When is your friend's interview date?

interview

still no interview letter. Did anyone interview or receive interview dates from Boston?

Interview in Providence, NOT Boston

After more than 1 year of wait after the transfer (case transfereed to Boston 06/2004) we got an interview notice from PROVIDENCE scheduled for November 14th. :) Also we have to get new fingerprints in Providence. :confused: I'm thinking they are reassigning some of the load to Providence, because Boston just cannot handle it.
Any experiences in Providence? Are they better organized?

giedrys

Congrats

First, Providence has free parking. Second, it is a much smaller office with a very family like atmosphere. Good luck.

??

When did you get the letter? How long between letter of interview and the ID? Where do you live, in Providence or RI? Thanks.

Thanks for the info, Pras01. We live in Mass, in Worcester county. All of our fingeprinting was done in Boston, our case was transferred to Boston, too.
We were expecting the interview in Boston, but we got one in Providence! (I'm not complaining!) The letter just came today. Hopefully you will be getting yours very soon!

Good luck :D

giedrys

My family's and my I485 (EB3) application was transferred to the Boston office on 9/14/05. Reading past posts it looks like it is going to take at least 4 months before we will get an appointment...

Does anyone have recent (last several months) experiences to share?

from mitbbs

标 题: 485面试经过
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Fri Sep 16 10:32:10 2005)

没有当天给敲章,因为我当时体检的时候由于怀孕没有做x光片,后来补了,但找的那个
doctor没有给ins补寄材料。所以这次让我重新再做体检上交。 其他倒好像没什么问题。

一些背景:
03年初VSCfile140, 我和老公分开file, 都是NIW。
04年初file485, 我跟老公file
04年9月我的140批准
05年5月老公140批准,同时485转local,预定interview。
05年9月Pittsburgh local interview。
我们也问了这个排期的事,首先被告知不是backlog, 象我们这样的case不受影响。 但
具体怎么样,local的好像也弄不很明白。