Transfer to BOSTON local office: TRACKER

As per the online status our case was transferrd to Boston local office on 10/18/2005 .But last week we received the FP notice & interview notice from NYC office . We have completed our FP in New Rochelle NY ASC on 02/21/2006 and will be attanding the interview in first week of April.

Will they or won't they

Hi All,
Please look at the timeline below. I never worked for Company A which filed for Labor and I140. They have not revoked it either and no chance of that happening. My question is what is the possibility my case will be transferred to Boston for interview?

Thanks for your reply.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Timeline:
PD: 01/98 with company A in Maryland
EB3/Skilled Worker/India
I140- Applied 05/02 VSC
I140- Approved 04/04 No RFE's
I485- Receipt date 04/04 EAC0415XXXXXX VSC
1st EAD approved 08/04
Started Working for company B 11/04 (AC21) in Massachussetts
FP-03/05
2nd EAD Approved 06/05
I485-RFE issued 01/20/2006 Paystubs and Job Letter.
I485-RFE received 02/07/2006
LUD: 02/07, 02/08, 02/09, 02/10, 02/27

how long does it take to schedule an interview?

Dear all

Does anyone have information on how long it is actually taking to schedule an interview at Boston's local office these days?
It would be helpful to know the answer based on personal experience, and not the dates posted on USCIS website.

Thank you

time to schedule an interview

come on gurus,

someone must have an idea how long it is taking to schedule an interview in Boston :)

Please post your experiences

All I can tell you is that I am still waiting...

lcb4gc said:
come on gurus,

someone must have an idea how long it is taking to schedule an interview in Boston :)

Please post your experiences

Hi Bahadur 007

Thanks for the reply. It is strange that you are still waiting. According to the information on the website, the Boston office is processing cases with October 2005 receipt dates. Is your PD current? Did you make any inquiries or schedule an infopass appointment to find out more?

Also do you or anyone else know how often the information on the USCIS website gets updated for the local office processing times?

My case got transfered about 2 weeks ago. Let's keep each other posted on any developments.

anyone had interview in Boston recently?

Hi all

Did anyone have an interview in Boston recently?
If so, please let us know how long it took to schedule.

Thanks

FP notice after the interview.

Here's my case in short

EB2
PD : 03/2001
Trasfer to Boston : 02/2004
Interview : 02/2006 ( didnt get approved because Name check was pending)

I got a notice for fingerprint today. My last FP was in jan 2005. So now I am wondering if the FP notice came because its been 15 months since my last FP? In other words do they send automatic notification to keep FPs current? Or does it mean that the name check came in, so someone in BDO picked up my file and said - we need the FP to approve?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Boston Interview Jan 2007

Anybody with recent interviews at the Boston office ? I have an interview with my wife in late January. Can you post what document they are asking for these days ? I do not have the original birth certificate but I have one issued by India NY consulate which mentions all the required information (place, date, full parent names etc). Hope this is sufficient.

Interview Experience at Boston

Punebos,

I have already posted my interview experience on this thread.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1357607&postcount=357

I took the following documents - both originals and one copy. Doesn't hurt to take more than you need.
1. Dates (all entry/exits to/from US) and Important Phone Numbers
2. Educational Diplomas and Transcripts
2. Employment Verification Letter
3. Federal/State Tax Returns and all W2s
4. Bank Statement
5. Copies of EADs, Social Security, Passport, wife's GC & Passport
6. Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate
7. H1B Extension Petition/I-1797
8. I-485 Receipt/I-140 Approval/Old I-797s/I-20s

My namecheck finally came thru around end of October and I got the GC approval notice shortly.

Good luck with your interview.

Maverick