Tracking progress of guys who are now current

Endless_Wait

Registered Users (C)
Now that there is a jump in visa number availability, there should be a lot of people whose PD is now current.
Many might be interested to track the progress and also get some idea of how many guys are now current.
We can use the tracking format below.
Please keep this sorted in the order of Category and PD

CAT PD Name Current Status
=== ========= ============= ===================================
EB2 30-OCT-03 Endless_Wait Stuck in NameCheck, RFE on Birth Cert

Last edited by a moderator:
EB3 : PD Dec 01 :India
Victim of Name Check & retrogression,
waiting for I-485 Adjudication

see my signature.

2nd FP done in Apirl.

RFE for TB skin Test and EVL came on May 2nd. Sent them to Attorney on 14th. I hope he had sent them already.

I already went for the interview and was told that my case was approvable and I should revisit when the PD gets current. Therefore I shall be visiting them and trying my luck.

Got my labour cleared on May 14th. Will be filing I-140 this week and will have papers ready to fild I-485 on june first week.

priority date: March-03
EB2-India.
Labour approved: May-07
I-140: will be filed this week?
I-485: will be filed on first week of June.

EB3 Priority Date Jan 15,2004
Jan 2006 - EB3 Labor approved
May 2006 - EB3 I-140 approved
April 2007 - EB2 Labor approved
May 9th 2007 - EB2 I-140 filed with request to port priority date
May 18th 2007 - converted EB2 I-140 case to premium.

Preparing I-485 paperwork, got medical done yesterday

EB3 PD 03/2003 ROW
Filed I-140 / I-485 Concurrently on 05/17/2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if I-864 (Affidavit of Support) is required with I-485 application for Employment based GC application?

I am applying for myself and my wife. My LC and I-140 is for myself and I am adding my wife for I-485 application.

Does anyone know if I-864 (Affidavit of Support) is required with I-485 application for Employment based GC application?

I am applying for myself and my wife. My LC and I-140 is for myself and I am adding my wife for I-485 application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

I was requested by my attorney to enclose with form I-485 that I can file finaly - taxes of the Company with which I'm working for 2005 and 2006, current offer of employment, photos of me and employee whitholdings for 2006 and the first quarter of 2007 - paid stubs and medicals new 'cos my first expired.
My question is the employee withholding reports are my paid stubs right?

My details:
RIR EB3 world row

PD October 2003
LC - approved October 2005
I-140 - approved July 2006
I-485 - planning to file in June 2007 and hoping to get the green card till end of year.

Please answer my question or eventualy what your attorneys request with that form to be filed.

Thanks and good look

Medical Examination

I Got Positive Skin Test. What Should I Do? How It Will Effect My Process?

Please Inform Me If Any One Have This Kind Of Situation.

Thanks.

Sometimes it is positive...!
Most of the people have same experience...
Not a big deal ...
ask doctor to do investigation.... like X ray etc...to conclude positively...!

Good luck