Tracking progress of guys who are now current

I got a msg "card ordered"! :D I wonder why these msgs differ?

Just wanted to share the update on our cases - received the magic emails just a while ago.

"Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On June 4, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status..."

I-485 Approved for my self and family

Just wanted to share the update on our cases - received the magic emails just a while ago.

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service

EB3 -- TSC. India. Filed Concurrently
PD: 06/26/2002 (RIR).
140/485/AP/EAD RD - 11/26/2004 ND
2nd FP 5/10/0

Gc!

Hi:

Looks like my I-485 has been approved. I am still reeling!! Here's what it said:

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration ........

I will only believe it when I get the card in my hands.

Best to all of you for your responses and support.

soc_aus

Welcome letter

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR
TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this
customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions
on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within
60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT
processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you
move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also
receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the
link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from
USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS
Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

---------------------------------------------------
:confused:
What does ADIT processing mean ?

EB3/India/PD:Feb 2002
I-140/485 concurrent filling 04/2005
FP1 done 08/2005
I-140 approved 09/2005
FP2 done 04/2007
I-485 RFE 04/2007, replied 5/31/2007
Recieved welcome mail for I-485 June 5 2007

Congrats Not2Happy! I bet you are 2 Happy now :D

What service center did your case belong to? Was your case ever transferred? If so what was the transfer date?

Surprise! I-485 Approved

After painfully long GC journey, the wait is over. My user name 'Endless_Wait' dies here.

I just recieved emails for approval. But, not yet for wife.

My first GC journey started in Feb-1999. My I-140 was also approved and then I changed employer in 2000.
For the second GC process, the LC was applied in May 2001 and that did not get approved until after Oct-2003, so i lost hopes on that one.
I applied second Labor application in Oct 2003 in the same company. This process just got completed.

THIS FORUM WAS GREAT HELP. I regret not finding it earlier in the process. It is a great knowledge source because of the host providing the service and numerous volunteers who provide their knowledge and experience. There is no alternative place i know that can provide the information we are seeking. Thanks guys for providing your inputs.

===============================
LC PD 30-OCT-03 EB2
I140, I485: RD 2-NOV-04, ND 8-NOV-04
I140/I485 RFE on employment letter: 14-DEC-04
I140 AD: 24-MAR-05
FP1: 7-JAN-05
STUCK IN NAME CHECK: from Dec-04 untill recent
I485 RFE on Skin test, Birth Cert, H1B extension: 10-APR-07
FP2: 11-APR-07
I-485: Approved (waiting for wife's approval)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Which service center was your case processed in? Was your's a transfer case? Were there any recent LUDs?

QUick turnaround

Hi:

NSC processed my application real fast especially after I responded to the RFE. My 485 was approved within 4 days of receiving the RFE response of which 2 days were weekend. Check details of case below. If this is a trend then this is great news for those waiting.

I can't believe this and will only believe when I have the notice/card in my hand. I am afraid to be too optimistic right now, although I want to be. This all seems to be a tease, honestly!

best to all of you.

soc_aus

Congratulations soc_aus!

yes. it seems that NSC started to work for a change.

Hi:

NSC processed my application real fast especially after I responded to the RFE. My 485 was approved within 4 days of receiving the RFE response of which 2 days were weekend. Check details of case below. If this is a trend then this is great news for those waiting.

I can't believe this and will only believe when I have the notice/card in my hand. I am afraid to be too optimistic right now, although I want to be. This all seems to be a tease, honestly!

best to all of you.

soc_aus

My details

Priority Date - April 1 , 2002
EB3 , India
SEcond FP 9 May 07
No LUD after case got transferred from VSC to TSC

hi perm:

i'm from India. I've lived in the US since 1994 and in academia. I don't know if that has to do with fast processing.

Suggestions Please!

Dear Gurus,

Since my priority date is current, I called up the 1-800 number using the POJ trick last week and got connected to a immigration officer. I asked her why we haven't received a new FP notice, she told me that we were scheduled to go for FP on May 17th and we missed it.

I did not receive any notice and neither did my laywer.

We did Infopass appt 2 times and they told us to write to Texas Service Center and we tried to do a walkin at ASC and they did not let us in. At infopass the first time the officer prepared some fax which he was going to fax it to TSC and the next time the lady refused to accept that we even missed a FP appt she said she does not see it in the system. I don't know what to believe.

What can we do? My priority date is Dec 2001 and Category is EB3. Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Thanks and congratulations to all you lucky ones, I hope to be one among you all soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
If i were you, i would call the TSC office, the number must be on your case transfer notice. Tell them that you did not receive the letter and if they can reschedule it. I think they should do it.

Check with your attorney if you don't get positive response from TSC.

Dear Gurus,

Since my priority date is current, I called up the 1-800 number using the POJ trick last week and got connected to a immigration officer. I asked her why we haven't received a new FP notice, she told me that we were scheduled to go for FP on May 17th and we missed it.

I did not receive any notice and neither did my laywer.

We did Infopass appt 2 times and they told us to write to Texas Service Center and we tried to do a walkin at ASC and they did not let us in. At infopass the first time the officer prepared some fax which he was going to fax it to TSC and the next time the lady refused to accept that we even missed a FP appt she said she does not see it in the system. I don't know what to believe.

What can we do? My priority date is Dec 2001 and Category is EB3. Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Thanks and congratulations to all you lucky ones, I hope to be one among you all soon.