TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet

Re: I140 logic

Some days like Sept 16th,15th - there have been no clearences at all - none of the cases filed have been cleared - does it mean that everyone is equally good or equally bad? I do not think. It is something like lottery and luck...

Originally posted by always_in_labor
logic of jaika, sanshriv appears to be the rule they follow at ins.

they process cases in passes

first pass they check all , any applications which is not complicated is passed, so you will see march , feb, jan approvals but very few (straight forward cases ) , everything matching.

2nd pass are the ones which need more time to decide.

and so on till it comes to the last pass, the difficult ones which are handled by experts (lawyer like officers).

so your wait will depend on the level of your file.

just like we solve problems in our exams, first solve the easy ones, then the hard ones you solve it later, or just dont solve it at all..

jaiku, sanshriv makes sense i think..

Hi al_paso,

Please update my info in spreadsheet.

EB3 RIR Concurrent, LIN-04-114-xxxxx

RD:03/08/2004
ND: 03/12/2004

Thanks!

This just does not make any sense ... it is too ridiculous and crazy ... My I-140 was filed in the same category (Eb2-RIR-CP) and is pending since May 2, 2003.

I have no clue what the INS folks are up to ?????

==============================================

I 140 APPROVED (EB2 - RIR - CP). PLEASE UPDATE!!!
Hi,

Here are my details:

EB2 - RIR CP
LIN-04-076-XXXXX
ND: 23-Jan-04
RD: 23-Jan-04
Aprroved On: 15 March 2004!!!

Please update the Excel file (Name: dilbert).

This has been indeed a pleasant surprise, especially after my Labor Cert took a year and half when it got approved in the end of Dec 2003.

I have asked for CP interview at Chennai. I am off to the CP forums hoping to find some useful information.

Any clarifications, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks for the useful tips and discussions in this forum.

Dilbert

Here's the latest spreadsheet....

Could someone take over next week as I will be unavailable ?
Thanks and good luck!!

is pending since May 2, 2003?

cp_junky ?

What's your LC Receipt Date at the state level and Federal Level ? Please specify even if it's labor sub.,

Looks like "dilbert" filed LC June 2002.

I know there are more and more people analzed how bcis is working now, it's hard to predict...but I'm still trying to figure out ..
Thanks.

Originally posted by cp_junky
This just does not make any sense ... it is too ridiculous and crazy ... My I-140 was filed in the same category (Eb2-RIR-CP) and is pending since May 2, 2003.

Hi,

Here are my details:

EB2 - RIR CP
LIN-04-076-XXXXX

This has been indeed a pleasant surprise, especially after my Labor Cert took a year and half when it got approved in the end of Dec 2003.

I have asked for CP interview at Chennai. I am off to the CP forums hoping to find some useful information.

Dilbert

AP also approved.

Hi, al_paso,

Can you also update my AP approval?

I modified my original post about my EAD approval with the AP approval, so you may only get my first post without the modification.

Could you also update my AP approval? It's approved on 3/16.

Thanks!

fiveice

Hi cp_junky,

I know its easier said than done, but I would just tell you - "hang in there..". It was total frustration for me with regard to labor cert. I felt I was creating a record of some sorts. I hope your i 140 gets approved soon.

Dilbert.

Originally posted by cp_junky

Hi,

Here are my details:

EB2 - RIR CP
LIN-04-076-XXXXX

Dilbert

Re: is pending since May 2, 2003?

yes, my LC was filed in June 2002. But it got approved only in the end of dec 2003.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by lc2003
cp_junky ?

What's your LC Receipt Date at the state level and Federal Level ? Please specify even if it's labor sub.,

Looks like "dilbert" filed LC June 2002.

I know there are more and more people analzed how bcis is working now, it's hard to predict...but I'm still trying to figure out ..
Thanks.

Hi

I have got a RFE on March 19th on my I-140. I did not receive the letter yet. I will post when I see it.

EB2-CP ND: Jun 11th, 2003.

Not Yet. Not expecting near future also. I still don't follow why they are not processing August, September Cases.

naanshi.

I realised that 140 for unskilled category is Aug 22nd. Set me thinking whether I should have filed in that category rather than EB2.

Originally posted by naanshi
Not Yet. Not expecting near future also. I still don't follow why they are not processing August, September Cases.

naanshi.

naanshi, did you pray hard... I mean very hard.... :D:D:D
Well, just kidding, hope your 140 clears fast....

Originally posted by naanshi

naanshi.

Tracker update with my AP Approval and also with latest updates requests

Hi al_paso,
I have updated the tracker with my AP approval details along with the latest inputs with status updates since ur last tracker update.

Here are my details.

EB-3/RIR/Concurrent : LIN-04-075-5XXXX

RD: 01/20/04
ND: 01/22/04

AD:
I-140: W
I-765: 03/18/04 (Rec'd EAD card on 3/23/04)
I-131: 03/23/04 (Per online status update on today)

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by al_paso
Here's the latest spreadsheet....

Could someone take over next week as I will be unavailable ?
Thanks and good luck!!

naanshi

---- USCIS has stated the policy to process the cases according to filing dates. Why those who are waiting for August, September must write letters to service director that I-140 filed in Jan, Feb 2004 are being approved and why August September are not being looked into. Anybody can send a letter to USCIS service center director. I hope if the director gets many letters he may think what is pending and if receives many letters for this concern then it will get the attention. I don’t have any pending petition with NSC and I am going to send a letter tomorrow. You all should mail the letters to service center director and bring it to his/her notice.

Hi Ginnu/nannshi,

I am thinking that they are more processing CP cases only for last 2 months.. EB2/EB3 both.. They are trying to complete whatever cases were filed upto march 2004. and they are also processing EB2 AOS upto Aug and beyond in coming months...

Whatever EB3 AOS they have been processing have been done uptill Aug 15, but that too still random only.. not many EB3 AOS have been approved in last 1-2 months after Aug. So I am thinking EB3 AOS is the culprit, those who filed under this category are expecting delay.

that is my opinion.. may be i am wrong..

Originally posted by ginnu
naanshi

---- USCIS has stated the policy to process the cases according to filing dates. Why those who are waiting for August, September must write letters to service director that I-140 filed in Jan, Feb 2004 are being approved and why August September are not being looked into. Anybody can send a letter to USCIS service center director. I hope if the director gets many letters he may think what is pending and if receives many letters for this concern then it will get the attention. I don’t have any pending petition with NSC and I am going to send a letter tomorrow. You all should mail the letters to service center director and bring it to his/her notice.

Ginnu,
Thanks for your valuable advise. I will do it.

Friends,
As Ginnu posted, those who are waiting since Aug, Sept,please write to Nebraska Service Center director. We have to struggle for each and every step.
Source: www.uscis.gov

Customer Feedback:
We strive to provide quality service to our customers. If we have not lived up to this commitment, we would like to know. If we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know that as well. To comment on the services provided at this office, please write to the Center Director, at:

USCIS Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521

Note in the heading of the letter and on the envelope: "FOR THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR."

No need to give any personal information. Just we can write "From NSC I-140 filers".

naanshi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letter to the Director.

Can any one post a template ?. I will send a mail immediatly. Please all of you do the same.

Thanks.

I guess that after Jan 2004, USCIS might have changed some policy or procedure or whatever they call in processing EAD /AP petitions.

Previously after completing the initial review of I-140 petition, they approved EAD and AP and put the I-140 petition back in the production Unit(Why?????). Thats what happened to all those who filed till Dec 2003.

Now they might have realized that while approving EAD and AP, why can't they approve I-140 also. So Jan , Feb, March 2004 cases are getting EAD/AP and also I-140 approval at same time.

So what about 2003 filers?? We will have to wait for some more time till they go and get our files from the Work Production Unit.

Again, as usual these are purely my guessing only. Don't sue me if I am wrong. :(

Last edited by a moderator: