TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet

You guys are doing a great job with the tracker
Can al_paso or naanshi, please enter my case into this tracker?

EB3. RIR. Concurrent. LIN040795....
RD: 01/28/04
ND: Not known

Thanks

Hi Sanvibha

I am still waiting for my 140 approval. My ND is 04/24/03. Sent enquiry thru Congressman on 03/02/04.....hoping for a positive response.

MNP

Any Updates

Any Updates on Processing at NSC ... No updates at all.. Have they stopped working on Cases

Hi Sanvibha and MNP

I have ND 03/03/03 and my case is still pending. No RFE. I have tried to see all 140 cases with Scanner for that date and found that there are 9 case either not approved so far or having RFEs issued. I am not sure whether the status on USCIS is correcrtly updated because I have not seen even one person of ND 03/03/03 mentioning in this forum about non approval. If there is any one, can you please post your message. Looks like too many 3's (03-03-03) proved unlucky for me. Follow up has also not resulted in any progress so far.

03-03-03 ? I140 ?

Initially I thought NSC will process my I140 within three months, now 6 months crossing and also I see there are some cases with more than "one year".

Just curious to know, did you get your finger print any time ? Once my attorney told me that, NSC may process I140&I485 together when I was asking about the timeframe.

[

QUOTE]Originally posted by sunks
I have ND 03/03/03 and my case is still pending. No RFE. I have tried to see all 140 cases with Scanner for that date and found that there are 9 case either not approved so far or having RFEs issued. I am not sure whether the status on USCIS is correcrtly updated because I have not seen even one person of ND 03/03/03 mentioning in this forum about non approval. If there is any one, can you please post your message. Looks like too many 3's (03-03-03) proved unlucky for me. Follow up has also not resulted in any progress so far. [/QUOTE]

"Once my attorney told me that, NSC may process I140&I485 together when I was asking about the timeframe."

******Hope this is true.

finger printing

Nanshi,

Do you know when should one expect finger printing after applying 485??

Originally posted by naanshi
"Once my attorney told me that, NSC may process I140&I485 together when I was asking about the timeframe."

******Hope this is true.

Last year, they were sending FP notice mostly immediately after filing I-485 petition. Now they are planning to send only after 9 months from your I-485 notice date, to avoid repeated finger printing. (as you know, validity of finger prints is 15 months).

But with these long delay(or almost halt) in the I-140 processing and the I-485 backlog law suit filed in December 2003, I guess some thing is going on with USCIS now. It may be for good or may be for bad. As our friend mentioned, if they are thinking of processing I-140/I-485 at same time to avoid further backlogs, then we will be lucky.

Let us wait and see. :confused:

485 Transfer to local INS office

Does anybody know when are the 485 cases transferred to the local (district) INS offices? Is this caused by some triggering or usually every case gets transferred?

I wish to know the life cycle of 485 process and appreciate our GURUs explain it.

Re: 03-03-03 ? I140 ?

Originally posted by lc2003
Initially I thought NSC will process my I140 within three months, now 6 months crossing and also I see there are some cases with more than "one year".

Just curious to know, did you get your finger print any time ? Once my attorney told me that, NSC may process I140&I485 together when I was asking about the timeframe.

I don't think getting finger printing done is any consolation. I got notice for FP in April 03 and got FP done in May 03. That is the last piece of communication from NSC reg 140/485. Any comments or views by anyone. Thanks

I did not apply for AP. If I apply for AP now, will it help to let NSC know that they have an application some where lying in their junk yard for over one year. Any suggestions. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you apply AP now, I am sure that will help you in getting your I-140 approval. Go ahead.

naanshi.

Re: Hi Sanvibha and MNP

Originally posted by sunks
Looks like too many 3's (03-03-03) proved unlucky for me.

According to our friend, don't file your case on 04/04/04.:eek:

Originally posted by naanshi
If you apply AP now, I am sure that will help you in getting your I-140 approval. Go ahead.

naanshi.
Thanks for your advise Naanshi. For some urgent situation, I have to leave for India in two days time and will be back in 2 weeks. At that time I will go ahead and file AP. Hope you will get your 140 approved by that time. Good luck to you and all waiting for 140 approval with NSC.

Re: Pending I-140 before May 2003 scares us

"
Originally posted by Sanvibha
From Tracker, it seems following cases are not approved though these are with ND before May 2003, whereas INS is now procesing Aug/Oct/Nov cases. Are these cases really pending or the concerned person has not updated the status hence we don't know. The status 'W' in tracker for such old cases really scares us. Can these users confirmtheir status.
sertra2002 EB3 RIR Semi-Concurrent 21-

"
--

Yes fellows, I can confirm I am still waiting. Got RFE on Sept-26, RFE responsed Nov-18. Status is still pending. ??!

sertra2002

Hi Sunks,
I also perform a weekly scan of around 1000 cases that were filed around my ND (LIN-03-164-5####) and I have also noticed that there are appox. 50% of cases which have not been approved (some have RFE's, and some with no action). So the bottomline is there are others out there who still have 140's pending, they are just not members of this forum.

MNP

Hi, al_paso,

please update my information:

EB2. RIR. Concurrent. LIN040875xxxx
RD: 02/04/04
ND: 02/07/04

EAD AD: 3/12/04
AP AD: 3/16/04

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi al_paso,

Please update my info too.