TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet

Kkpra
This thread is for NSC and all receipts from NSC start with LIN
Please don’t mix CSC with NSC. Better you delete the post so that the others who look for NSC I-140 status or approval don’t get confused.
Thanks

I140 New to the forum

Hi All

My apologies,I am new to the forum. I downloaded the I140 tracker and keyed in my range and it gave me everything with a WAC infront of it.

So please execue me for my ignorance I donot know what it is.
Again can some add me to the tracker?

My I140 Details are as follows.

LIN0325450XXX
RD: Aug 21 2003
ND: Aug 26 2003

Concurrent Filing, EAD Approved (IN NOVEMBER)

Attn: When can I expect my I140 to come through??

Thanks
kkp

Attn: When can I expect my I140 to come through??
--- any time ,they are processing August 2003 cases.go to BCIS online status and punch your I-140 LIN#

kpp,

not a problem, just remove the old entry. you can delete the post by editing it and then checking the delete check box and pressing the delete button.

your entry will be added to the spreadsheet by Al_paso by the end of the week. please wait until the next time he posts the spreadsheet and if you dont find your entry then take time to remind him again!

thanks,
prashant.

EAD approved

Could any one update the tracker for me with EAD details.

I-140 RD Oct 20th ...waiting
I-485/AP RD Jan 26th ...waiting

EAD approveed March 1st.

Tx.

updated tracker with bsk2 information
My understanding was that I was going to update and upload by end of the week.
Has that changed or is it end of the work week yet??unless you are somewhere further east:confused:

In that case ...

Pl add my details:

I140 / CP / RIR / EB3
LIN-04-095-51xxx
RD: 2/18/04
ND: 2/19/04

sdd

Originally posted by al_paso
np...since you have done it already I will upload from next time..

immi_tracker 140 details

I added my details in the spreadsheet.
Here are the details again:

EB2/RIR/Concurrent
140/485/AP/EAD : Receipt date: 27-feb-2004

what is ND(notice date) ?

thanks
immi_tracker

I am caught is a wierd situation .. please help !

My I-140 notice date is May 2, 2003 and I filed it under EB2-RIR with CP option. LIN #: LIN03171*****. The BCIS website says that it is current as of August 27, 2003 in this category. I asked my lawyer to contact BCIS reg my case, since BCIS is not willing to disclose information to me. When the lawyer called, BCIS told her that they are not sure why the case was not yet approved, but will put an inquiry (not an RFE) into the status of my case.

What does this mean ? Is this soemthing that happens often ? What happens next ? I am a little scared .... please give me somesuggestions.

Don’t you think any discussion should be posted and replied in discussion thread?
This is:
TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet

looks like the tracker will be thrown off base now..i mean noticing at all the various threads,cases in dec03,jan04, even march 04 are getting approved...!

Read the second paragraph

03/09/2004: Sign of I-485 Progress at Nebraska Service Center

In nonimmigrant proceedings, the RFE is a bad sign which leads to denial in substantial number of cases or a substantial delay of decision at the best. However, the RFE is a good sign in the I-485 proceedings which indicate that the I-485 file left the dark space in dormant stage and awaking from the long and forced sleep. Nowadays, almost no I-485 cases are adjudicated without first requesting evidence to prove the continued existence of the petitioned job. Accordingly, the fact that one receives a RFE should be taken as a good news that his/her I-485 is finally being adjudicated after being pull out of the cabinet or shelves.

There is a sign that the Nebraska Service Center has opened such door in that the I-485 applicants start receiving either RFE or approval notices. There is no confirmation, but it is obvious that some of the adjudicators in the H-1B cap production line must have been switched to this production line. Please cross your two fingers!!

Good job, al_paso.

I am wondering when we changed the file name. It used to be called *filer*.xls, now it's *flier*.xls.

fiveice

May be al_paso is trying our luck by changing the file name. :D

Hope that works and next week we will see some approval for September fliers, Sorry Filers.

naanshi

Pending I-140 before May 2003 scares us

From Tracker, it seems following cases are not approved though these are with ND before May 2003, whereas INS is now procesing Aug/Oct/Nov cases. Are these cases really pending or the concerned person has not updated the status hence we don't know. The status 'W' in tracker for such old cases really scares us. Can these users confirmtheir status.
jissybiju EB3 RIR Non-Concurrent 28-May-03
sertra2002 EB3 RIR Semi-Concurrent 21-May-03
kclee60 EB2 RIR Concurrent 9-May-03
cp_junky EB2 RIR CP 2-May-03
Amvasi-Bhrtdesi EB2 RIR Concurrent 29-Apr-03
Mallikvs EB3 RIR Concurrent 25-Apr-03
MNP EB3 RIR Concurrent 23-Apr-03
jakarta1 EB3 RIR Concurrent 18-Apr-03
maltu EB2 RIR Non-Concurrent 17-Apr-03
seranky2 EB2 RIR Concurrent 14-Apr-03
nlprasad EB3 RIR Concurrent 31-Mar-03
buckmaster EB3 RIR Concurrent 24-Mar-03
chinj EB2 RIR Non-Concurrent 21-Mar-03
trueguy2001 EB3 RIR Non-Concurrent 20-Mar-03
New CP Tracker EB1 RIR Non-Concurrent 8-Mar-03
Ram EB2 RIR Non-Concurrent 5-Mar-03
devdas EB3 RIR Concurrent 28-Feb-03
ucnair EB3 RIR Non-Concurrent 28-Feb-03
Dinam EB3 RIR Concurrent 25-Feb-03
swann EB3 RIR CP 23-Jan-03
rvalla EB3 RIR CP 14-Jan-03
bikrants EB3 RIR Semi-Concurrent 14-Jan-03

Regards

I just read the first two posts in this thread from robocop. Whew! You guys are on top of everything.

I had thought this tracker was like the scanner, but this seems to be a much less intrusive and painless process than the scanner. The scanner is a great piece of work, but setting that up takes some time and effort.

Can al_paso or naanshi, please enter my case into this tracker? Since you guys seem to be taking care of this!

EB3. RIR. Concurrent. LIN040665....
RD: 01/07/04
ND: 01/08/04
AP Approved: 02/27/04

Thanks. And have a good one guys.