TRACKER: NSC I-140 in Spreadsheet

It is better if we update the tracker once in a day with all the latest updates and One person does that. We have now 'n' number of different trackers. I was doing it for some time and suddenly I am seeing lot of trackers. I feel that It is no point in update the tracker n times in a day.

May be I am wrong. :confused:

I agree with Naanshi, that way we have a stable Excel sheet with out any info missing.
Naanshi was doing a preety good job, lets leave it to him to update the tracker once a day or 2.

Can you plz update my info, my info is not complete
EB3 RIR
Semi-concurrent
LIN040195****

Yedati--

naanshi,
maltu has a dulplicate entry in the tracker. his second entry is when he filed for 485 and shifted frm non-concurrent to concurrent. please update.

I feel it will be good, if somebody who filed I-140 in November/December will take charge of the tracker. Does anybody want to take charge? Al_paso, are you there??? If not, I will work on this and post the corrected and updated tracker tonight. May be every night the tracker can be updated with that days approvals/Updates.

naanshi.

Sure... I can...but I would need a backup in case I am out of town (for work) and in that case I cannot promise regular updates....

Nice Al_paso, If you let us know earlier, somebody can handle for those days. (I can handle that)

Any opinion from our friends???

naanshi.

How long it takes to approve the case after rfe?

I got rfe on 1/5 for degree evaluation, answered on 1/25 updated at INS 2/1 and still waiting for answer!

Anybody has idea how long normally it takes to approve after rfe responsed?

Al_paso,
Looks like there is no second opinion from our group here. Can you start updating the tracker from today? Please make sure that all the data are correct, from all the earlier postings.

Robocop, Any advise in this matter????

naanshi.

al_paso is the King.

oh, i am fine with Al_paso updating it. just dont get too overwhelmed. set the pace to a moderate pace of once a week or maybe twice a week, then you dont feel any pressure. After all the recent updates can be seen in the same page. only if you try to overdo it, it will become a pain and then nobody will be doing it.

as far as new members are conerned, just let them know that there is one person who will do the updating. if there is ambiguity, they will post it themselves. So Al_paso it is!

i think naanshi, alpaso, dasarihp_newid, ginnu, are all contributing very well to this thread and so can together decide matters for the future of this thread. i very rarely look at this thread anymore.

(no, no i havent forgotten others who used to be regulars on this thread, i am just mentioning those who are still waiting for approval and active members now. ! lol )

I got rfe on 1/5 for degree evaluation, answered on 1/25 updated at INS 2/1 and still waiting for answer!

Akash Sharma:

Did you get another RFE? I see an RFE for you in the tracker dated 01/12/04?

robocop..this is really very very informative site. Your initial information is veru helpful. I have gonbe through your excel tracker for I-140..This is excellent. Is there any other similar tracker for I-765(EAD) ?

Thanks

Please Update Tracker Sheet

Receipt for 485/EAD/AP Received
All :

I-140 ND/RD -- 31-OCT-2003
Received receipt of 485/EAD/AP - Notice date 23-FEB-2004.

Can someone Please update the excel sheet. Thanks Everyone for the ideas and support during this delay of the receipt for more than 2 months ... Really Happy

:D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Naanshi, When are you expecing your I-140 approval

Naanshi, When are you expecting your I-140 approval. You have been tracking this info for long. My info is as follows....which is quite similar to yours. Also can someone add me into tracker.

ND: Sep 18, 2003
RD: Sep 24, 2003

EAD: Nov 7, 2003

I-140-waiting
EB2 category

Pl update ...

My details:

I140 / CP / RIR / EB3
LIN-04-095-51xxx
RD: 2/18/04
ND: 2/19/04

sdd

oh thats a compiled info of the threads that have been. its a pre-req 100 level course that you need to pass before you can post on this thread!! lol

kkpra, why are you posting WAC number on this thread. this is for nebraska only last time i checked.

Originally posted by cocktail
robocop..this is really very very informative site. Your initial information is veru helpful. I have gonbe through your excel tracker for I-140..This is excellent. Is there any other similar tracker for I-765(EAD) ?

Thanks

Hi -

my i-140 got approved today. The details are:

LIN032185****
Receip dt: 10 july 2003
Category: eb3, Nabraska

I hope all you guys good luck. Keep the hope and continue with this wonderful forum. It has helped me a lot.

good luck.
yogi