TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Found this LIN0323451222 Approved on 21st Jan ND AUG1st.

Vvennem..........Is this by chance your Application? If not that means we have one more approval and they are working on Aug 1st cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vennam,

Congratulations!!! Its nice to know its slowly moving.. hopefully will join you soon in 485 thread.. mine 140 RD is Aug 12

Congrats to whoever that LIN belongs to. The Glad news is they started processing August cases.
My ND is August 18, I hope to get I140 cleared by mid February.

Congrats vvennam, Hopefully they have started processing other August cases too. My ND is Aug25. Hoping that clears by end of FEB atleast.

I-140 approved

Guys,

My I-140 is approved. Here are the details:

Notice Date: August 8, 2003

Approval Date: January 23, 2004

Category: EB-3 Concurrent

No RFE

Good luck to you all !

RamFan

tracker

congrats RamFan

vvenam and RamFan - was the status of ur application approved when u checked the first time today or did it change during the day?

lxs details

abaliga:

lxs

EB3 Concurrent LIN XX-XXX-XXXXX RD 27-Mar-03 ND 27-Mar-03 AD3-Nov-0308/14/03 (RFE) 08/18/03 (RFE Recieved) 10/22/03 (RFE Response dispatched) 10/27/03 (Response Recieved)

HumHongeKamyaab
When i checked yesterday mornig the message was the same old but when i checked again in the afternoon the message was changed to approved.

I140 processing times

USCIS official I140 processing dates for NSC has moved to May 26 over this weekend.
That is a one month jump. This is a good sign. We should see a lot of approvals for Aug concurent cases shortly.

EAD question

If you are working for an employer in Java field and you have EAD in hand. Can you work in other field other than software. Like teaching, on that same EAD. Guru's tell your experiences.

abaliga

I share the same frustration. I simply don't understand why EB2 CP / Non-concurrent should lag behind by so much. I do have some time and other constraints.. like current H1 getting expired on July 31st. From that date, I have 5 more months to complete six years period. GC sponsoror is a different company. etc.. etc..

I hope NSC will hear our prayers and act faster on our I-140's and others.

Is there any logic behind processing Concurrent ahead of non concurrent I140?

At his rate Non Concurent cases can take upto 9 years from labor to green card.

:mad:

the logic seems to be that they have realised that CP guys get there card sooner than AOS guys hence lengthening their 140 time kinda makes the approval time for both the same...