TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

re:

Dont worry. I think there is no such labor validity. People use sub labor after even 1 year . So u are safe. But i think u should keep pressing ur lawyer. I feel that he is under orders from ur employer to delay the process .....

I have read the frustrations of many people here waiting for I-140 for many reasons. Well other than frustrating there is absolutely nothing they can do. I have contacted senators and congressmen/congresswomen in 4 different states and they all said it is a tough call to change procedures in USCIS. My guess is it is politics rather than anything else that is delaying things in USCIS. Lawsuits may not work at all and it may end up having adverse affect on the whole. What we need is a strong lobby like the Latino one in Washington. That will work here in USA.
You know folks in India and Pakistan we give bribe in a government office to get things done. Here there are organizations that do it in the form of election contributions. Without that we just need to get frustrated and frustrated day after day.

One of my friends I-140 (Non-Concurrent) approved recently. RD was first week of June'03 so it looks they are up to Mid of june for Non-Concurrent cases. (EB3).

Question from Gurus

Hi Guys,

I am another silent observer of this thread.

My I-140 ND - 16th July Eb2 CP. No response as of now. I am thinking of changing it to 485.

Just wondering ..can I change the jobs on EAD and does new company has to have a same work profile for me?

Do I need to ask new company to refile or change anything in my 485 application?

Can my wife work on her EAD?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Question from Gurus

- u can change jobs on ead but only after 180 days of filing i-485

- the job at the new company shud be in similar occupation.

- ur wife can work on her ead.

- it is advisable to use the ead after i40 has been approved.

Originally posted by rseth123
Hi Guys,

I am another silent observer of this thread.

My I-140 ND - 16th July Eb2 CP. No response as of now. I am thinking of changing it to 485.

Just wondering ..can I change the jobs on EAD and does new company has to have a same work profile for me?

Do I need to ask new company to refile or change anything in my 485 application?

Can my wife work on her EAD?

Thanks in advance.

** you can change from CP to AOS just file I-485

Do I need to ask new company to refile or change anything in my 485 application
**** I-485 belongs to you not to past or new company, once I-485 has been filed and is pending more than 180 days send new employer letter.Intent change letter or AC21 letter from new employer or wait till the time you get RFE and reply RFE with new employer letter

after you file I-485, you and your wife will get EAD if you apply for EAD
Your wife can use EAD and will need AP to renter US.

140 status!

Naanshi!

My 140 RD Aug12, still waiting.. no developments. .will update when it happens, looks like its few months away!

Hi vvennam, lonelypoet and nash140,

Thanks for the update. Hope to hear from you all soon.

naanshi.

Originally posted by Victor3536
Hi all

I'm kind of new here.. have been exchanging views since last few weeks..

How do I put my information in Spredsheet .?.140 tracker ..

Thanks

typically it would be enough if you post the details in this forum and someone will put it in the spreadsheet. humhongekaamyab might still be doing that for the thread. if not, then you can simply find the last copy of the spreadsheet and update your data and post it back on the thread.

Re: pearl12970

hi Yedati,

Thanks for the response.
Please tell me what ND/RD/AD/SD stands for ?

I am still new to all these buzz words - sorry.

-Pearl

Originally posted by yedati
Pearl,

My Labor details
ND/RD/AD at Iowa: 06/09/03
SD at Chicago : 6/09/03
RD at chicago: 06/30/03
AD : 08/24/03

Hope this info helps you.

Thanks,
Yedati

Re: EAD APPROVED!!

Hi Yedati,

I am still getting to learn the buzzwords here so pardon me for so many questions. :)

You have mentioned 140 ND: 10/28/03.
Is that your application date for I140 ?

Thanks,
pearl

Originally posted by yedati
Mine and my wife EAD and AP got approved!!!

My case details:
EB3 Semi concurrent:
140 ND: 10/28/03
485,I765,I131 ND: 11/14/03
I-765,I131 AD : 12/16/03
485: AD: ??????

PLZ updated ur Excel sheet....

Laterz
Yedati

Can i know from which state you applied.

Originally posted by al_paso
depends ..usually 10 days with NSC but I see your mailing date is pretty much around the holiday/christmas period so it might be waiting to be entered into the system, but I don't believe it should take such a long time. Have you or your lawyer called up to find out ?

Did you get your AP?

AL_PASO/Others,

Did you get your Advance Parole approved along with your EAD? My I-140/485/131/765 RD is 12/03/2003 and my EAD is approved on 1/14/2004. But my Advance Parole is still pending? Any ideas?

Thank you!

Advance Parole

Guys,

Is there anyone who got their Advance Parole approved in alst 2 weeks? If yes, what is your Receipt Date?

My Receipt date is 12/03/2003 (both EAD and AP) and my EAD is approved on 1/14/2004 and received the card on 01/21/2004. My AP is still pending. I have some travel plans and concerned about the delay in approval.

Thanks in advance.

AP approval on jan13

rravipati,
mine is a dependent application. My RD is sept22,2003, EAD AD dec30; AP AD jan13. My spouse's EAD and AP were approved oct 29

Re: Advance Parole

Originally posted by rravipati
Guys,

Is there anyone who got their Advance Parole approved in alst 2 weeks? If yes, what is your Receipt Date?

My Receipt date is 12/03/2003 (both EAD and AP) and my EAD is approved on 1/14/2004 and received the card on 01/21/2004. My AP is still pending. I have some travel plans and concerned about the delay in approval.

Thanks in advance.

there is such a thing as en emergency AP. so if somebody is sick and you really really need to go, i think INS issues them. enquire and post your findings on this thread and the 485 thread. no body ever seems to have talked about it.

I-140 Approved

My I-140 is approved today.
Thank you very much to every one on this forum for thier support and help.See you all in 485 thread

Venu