TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Hi dasarihp_newid

Thanks for this response. What do you mean by if i use my EAD?.

I thought we will never use my EAD as long as i have my H1.

Kevin.

Congratulations robocop104

Hi Prashanth,

That was a new year's gift for you. I thought you would go for CP.

All the best for rest of your process.

Kevin,, If have have an EAD, you can use that for employment, whenever you want to.. But then, your H1 gets invalidated and you will have to re-apply for New H1, if your green card gets into trouble.

You can have both EAD and H1, you can continue towork using H1 even if you have EAD, but you can do only one job..

If you have EAD, you can do 10 different jobs, part-time , full-time, open a company with your name and recruit someone , etc, but, that will invalidate your H1.. but again, your GC will still go on..

One thing you have to make sure is, if you are using EAD, you should continue to do the job (same/similar job) related to your filing of labor certification and notify BCIS if you are changing employers.

Last edited by a moderator:
my I140 details are as follows
LIN 0320352***
EB3 Concurrent
RD/ND 18 June 2003
Got EAD/AP on SEPT 23 '03
no RFE waiting on I140
Will have to leave company at the end of this month as its closing.
What are my options?

Any Updates

Any Updates

I-140 RD/ND 31-oct-2003 Waiting

How long does it take now to get the 140 thru.. now it looks NSC it getting closer to VSC in terms of processing times ?

How long does it take to get the receipt for 485/EAD/AP after being mailed to NSC Service center. My attorney mailed on 22-DEC-2003 so far no updates from NSC center ?

Please update any thoughts on these ..

Any Updates

my I140 details are as follows
LIN 0320352***
EB3 Concurrent
RD/ND 18 June 2003
Got EAD/AP on SEPT 23 '03
no RFE waiting on I140
Will have to leave company at the end of this month as its closing.
What are my options

gajanan

Did you file only I-140 or also filed I-485?
If only I-140 has been filed and your employer is cooperative then he should not withdraw I-140.
You don’t need employer help if you have I-140 filing receipt immediately file I-485 (with employer letter or without employer letter) once you hit the I-485 pending 180 days and your I-140 gets approved you become eligible for AC21, file I-485, EAD, AP ASAP.
at this time you should change employer by H1 transfer and file H1 transfer with recent pay stub

Prashant,

I have gotten my EAD/AP approved on Oct. 6th 2003. This is for
Budmiller75
(I cannot log into the forum for some odd reason to post).

Could you please update the spreadsheet accordingly.

Thanks,
budmiller75

Re: Congratulations robocop104

Originally posted by dbsraju
Hi Prashanth,

That was a new year's gift for you. I thought you would go for CP.

All the best for rest of your process.

thanks you guys!
maintain this forum well! :)

see you in the 485 forums.

Re: EAD APPROVED!!

Originally posted by yedati
Mine and my wife EAD and AP got approved!!!

My case details:
EB3 Semi concurrent:
140 ND: 10/28/03
485,I765,I131 ND: 11/14/03
I-765,I131 AD : 12/16/03
485: AD: ??????

PLZ updated ur Excel sheet....

Laterz
Yedati

Hi Yedati,
That's great news !! Congratulations.

How long did it take for your DOL to get cleared at Chicago ?
Could you give me your details with specific filing date for DOL?
I have been following your posts in the IOWA SESA tracker - but I didn't see your details in the Chicago DOL tracker.
I believe your SESA filing date is 6/9/2003.

If you gave details , it would be easier for us to get an idea of how logn the entire process takes.

Appreciate it ,

Pearl

Advance Parole

Guys,

Please see mt details below

EB2 Concurrent (LIN-04-043-xxxxx)
140/485/131/765 ND: 12/03/2003
EAD Approved on 01/14/2004
AP still pending

My (also my wife's) EAD got approved on 01/14/2004 as per online status and the Advance Parole (for myself and my wife too)is still pending. Looking at the other posts, it seems usually both EAD and AP are approved on the same day. Can anyone please let me know If I need to be concerned if they are not approved on the same day?

Thanks in advance.

re:

congrats on getting the EAD within 1 month. I dont think u need to worry abt AP not getting approved unless u have travel plans.

p.s this is just my personal feeling

pearl12970

Pearl,

My Labor details
ND/RD/AD at Iowa: 06/09/03
SD at Chicago : 6/09/03
RD at chicago: 06/30/03
AD : 08/24/03

Hope this info helps you.

Thanks,
Yedati

NEW THREAD NEEDED

Hi All,

Just a suggestion. this thread states that it is for last years applicants and i would say that, we shd start a new thread that is titled
"TRACKER: NSC 140 Application spreadsheet"

so it is more time generic and if someone has time they can summarise the old thread and put it in as the first mesage.

somebody can take ownership of the thread an make sure that only relevant stuff is published and that person can update the spreadsheet once a week. i suggest someone new who recently applied so that they will maintain it for some time. preferable non concurrent would stay longer...;)

DBSRaju: no i was never planning to go the CP route, i was just not married then. now i am!

AP approval delay..

rravipati,
Don't worry. For me there was a difference of 1 month between EAD and AP approval dates

can you add me to the spreadsheet

Non-Concurrent
LIN-03-216-5xxxx

RD - 08-Jul-2003
ND - 08-Jul-2003

i am not sure if it is EB2 or EB3 or RIR
the notice says "Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg or of Exceptn'l Ability Sec. 203(b) (2)"

also if some can expalin me what would i fall into
EB2 or EB3 or RIR

Re: can you add me to the spreadsheet

it is eb2.

Originally posted by itsme1
Non-Concurrent
LIN-03-216-5xxxx

RD - 08-Jul-2003
ND - 08-Jul-2003

i am not sure if it is EB2 or EB3 or RIR
the notice says "Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg or of Exceptn'l Ability Sec. 203(b) (2)"

also if some can expalin me what would i fall into
EB2 or EB3 or RIR