TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Re: Re: Re: daggu,

Thanks for the reply. Do we need to send our DL copy also for filing of I-485/EAD/AP process, coz my attrony never asked for it till date?
-kvrp
Originally posted by dasarihp_newid
My RFE is about color photos for AP and EAD.. i.e., I was asked to send enlarge copy of my passport first page and drivers license.. The same was asked for my wife also..

I140 Approved

Hi

My I-140 got approved on 12/29/2003 as per BCIS online status.

First I applied I-140 as CP and Changed to AOS on 11/26/2003.

I-140 - 07/01/2003 RD Approved

EAD - 11/26/2003 RD Pending
AP - 11/26/2003 RD Pending
I-485 - 11/26/2003 RD Pending

Re: I140 Approved

Congratulations

Originally posted by skamalak
Hi

My I-140 got approved on 12/29/2003 as per BCIS online status.

First I applied I-140 as CP and Changed to AOS on 11/26/2003.

I-140 - 07/01/2003 RD Approved

EAD - 11/26/2003 RD Pending
AP - 11/26/2003 RD Pending
I-485 - 11/26/2003 RD Pending

Re: updated tracker

Originally posted by mimihu
Glad to know NSC is still working on I-140 cases.

Yes very glad to know that, but they still haven't approved any case with RD of AUG. May be all of'em are August haters. hehehe.

Sep 30 2003 - RD,Is it unusual ?

I am just trying to find out from the Senior Member of this forum to figure out " Is it unusual ?".

Concurrent filing, RD&ND Sep 30, 2003
My EAD approved on Nov 12
and AP approved on Nov 2x
Still waiting for I140 approval.

Also I did not hear anything for my wife EAD/AP status, CIS web site shows that they're processing Oct 30 case of EAD/AP , but my wife is still waiting....Is it unusual ? During medical examination, she didn't get her vaccination. Will it cause any problem ?

Your experience and information about this matter is really appreciated.

I guess it is still a long way to go for CP'ers Hope the new year would bring us better luck with I-140.

Happy new year everyone!

I140 approved for SS

Happy New Year,

My I140 was approved on Dec 31 which was applied on May 01. It is EB3, RIR Non-concurrent.

All the bests.

Regards
SS

Re: I140 approved for SS

Congratulations! What a wonderful new year gift! It just came in time.

Originally posted by ssam
Happy New Year,

My I140 was approved on Dec 31 which was applied on May 01. It is EB3, RIR Non-concurrent.

All the bests.

Regards
SS

re:

hi all.
i am thinking abt applying I140/485 concurrently with a pre approved labor at nebraska. could you guys pls give inputs .should i expect an EAD within 3 mths because thats all i want (my wife needs it for job).

fyi my I140 petition is pending at CSC for 6 mths now (sequential filing since employer would not file parallel).

You can get it in 3 months

The current trend shows that you can get the EAD within 2-3 months after you apply 140-485 concurrently. Hope for the best!!

I-140 Processing Time in Nebraska Service Center

Hi all,

I received an email from my lawyers on 12/29/2003 informing me that my Labor Cert - EB2/RIR filed in Colorado has been approved. The application for labor was filed in June 2002!!! Now I have to work with my lawyers to file the application for I-140. I am thinking of going in for CP.

I have the following questions:

1) Where will the I-140 be filed in my case? I am hoping it would be Nebraska.

2) Where can I get the I-140 processing times for Nebraska Service Center?

3) How can I track the status of my case?

4) Where can I get information (any threads, other information, experiences etc) on current procedures (and problems) for doing CP. My friend did CP in 2002 and he did not have any problems. I am not sure if the procedure has changed since then.

Since I am brand new to this process and have not been on top of things as my labor cert was not approved until recently, please provide any help or information that you think might be appropriate.

Thanks,
Dilbert

Re: I-140 Processing Time in Nebraska Service Center

1) Yes, Colorado state falls under Nebraska service center.

2) For processing times, follow the link below:
https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/processtimes.jsp

3) Once your application(s) is filed, your lawyer will get receipt number. Use that receipt number to track the status of your case at the link below:
https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp

4) Few links to read more about CP.
http://www.immihelp.com/gc/consular/
http://imminfo.com/Knowledgebase/FAQs/FAQ_CP.html

titu

Originally posted by dilbert30
Hi all,

I received an email from my lawyers on 12/29/2003 informing me that my Labor Cert - EB2/RIR filed in Colorado has been approved. The application for labor was filed in June 2002!!! Now I have to work with my lawyers to file the application for I-140. I am thinking of going in for CP.

I have the following questions:

1) Where will the I-140 be filed in my case? I am hoping it would be Nebraska.

2) Where can I get the I-140 processing times for Nebraska Service Center?

3) How can I track the status of my case?

4) Where can I get information (any threads, other information, experiences etc) on current procedures (and problems) for doing CP. My friend did CP in 2002 and he did not have any problems. I am not sure if the procedure has changed since then.

Since I am brand new to this process and have not been on top of things as my labor cert was not approved until recently, please provide any help or information that you think might be appropriate.

Thanks,
Dilbert

Thanks a lot for the info. When I look at https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska,

all categories of I-140 show cases received in Marhc 03 and April 03 being processed. I also observe posts in this website wherein people have mentioned their May 03, Aug 03 cases etc being approved.

Which of these dates is correct?

If I file my I -140 application in Jan 04, when do you think I can expect to hear an approval?

Thanks,

Dilbert.