TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet

Hope ur right naanshi.
I am applying for my 7th Yr extension some time this week or early next week.Do u guys think that my wifes H4 also need to be extended along with mine.We already have a our EAD's and AP.Would appreciate all of our inputs.

Hi I140NSC did u get u r EAD.

I did not get mine. My ND is 09/02/03 for EB2 Concurrent. No RHE and No EAD so far. Please suggest me. Also some one please update my info on Excel. My RD is 08/28/03 both for 140 and 485

Here are my case details

EB2 - Concurrent
LIN-04-021-xxxxx
RD: 10/28/2003
ND: 10/30/2003
EAD AD: 12/22/2003
AP AD: 12/23/2003
140: Pending
485: Pending

titu

Last edited by a moderator:
if u have ur ead and ap u have already filrd for aos and also have employment authorization, y d u need h1 now? u r in status.

Originally posted by vvennam
Hope ur right naanshi.
I am applying for my 7th Yr extension some time this week or early next week.Do u guys think that my wifes H4 also need to be extended along with mine.We already have a our EAD's and AP.Would appreciate all of our inputs.

My attorney suggested that we should go for the 7 th yr extensiona and my company says that they would do so if the attorney thinks.

daggu,

my rd is 8/28 too, and I already recieved an RFE for AP and EAD about color photos, I replied to RFE and got the EAD and AP..

Also, the AP returned back to BCIS because we moved to a new place, so we had to call BCIS and update the address, then, I got the AP to the new address,

I am not sure why yours is still pending,, check on BCIS online case status and with your lawyer, something is missing in your case...

Re: daggu,

Hi dasarihp_newid,
I am new to this thread for participation though i used to visit quite often. Congratulatons on approvals of your EAD & AP!! I am about to file my I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131 concurrent filing soon in 1st or 2nd week of Jan'04. Can you pl. let me know, if it is OK to you, to give details of your RFE for color photos for your EAD & AP applications?

Thanks in advance,
kvrp.

Originally posted by dasarihp_newid
my rd is 8/28 too, and I already recieved an RFE for AP and EAD about color photos, I replied to RFE and got the EAD and AP..

Also, the AP returned back to BCIS because we moved to a new place, so we had to call BCIS and update the address, then, I got the AP to the new address,

I am not sure why yours is still pending,, check on BCIS online case status and with your lawyer, something is missing in your case...

HumHongeKamyaab
if u have ur ead and ap u have already filrd for aos and also have employment authorization, y d u need h1 now? u r in status.
---- Because if I-140 is denied due to any reason he can be on H1 and his spouse can remain on H4. You know that at this time many get RFE for I-140 and education evaluations and many have 3-year BS degree and lawyer may have written 4-year degree required in LC. Most of the American lawyer writes 4-year degree required on ETA750A calumn14 and the employee never knows what was written on LC, it is better to be on H1 and spouse on H4 till I-140 gets approved.
vvennam
My attorney suggested that we should go for the 7 th yr extension and my company says that they would do so if the attorney thinks.
------- File 7th year H1 extension and also file your spouse H4 extension and dont use EAD wait for your I-140 approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD/AP Approved

Details:

140/485/EAD/AP - RD/ND = 11/7/03
EAD AD = 12/22/03
AP AD = 12/24/03
140 = Pending
485 = Pending
No RFEs

My 140 Notice Date is May 1st and opted for Consular Processing (CP). It is still not approved. My H1 is vaid till Oct 2004 ... can I apply for a 7th year extension of my H1?

My 140 Notice Date is May 1st and opted for Consular Processing (CP). It is still not approved. My H1 is vaid till Oct 2004 ... can I apply for a 7th year extension of my H1?
--- Yes, attach the copy of I-140 filing receipt with 7th year H1 extension papers. Your H1 is valid till Oct 2004, you cant file 7th year H1 extension at this time H1 extension can be filed only 6 months advance or before the expiry of current I-94 expiry date. I hope your I-140 may be approved in 3-4 months.

Hi All -- Updated Tracker

After a long time to the forum again. Attached is the updated info for my status on the tracker sheet.

Any thoughts on what dates they are processing 140 at NSC now

Also one more question 140 RD is 31-oct-2003. My Documents for 485/EAD/AP sent to NSC on 22-DEC-2003 along with the 140 receipt. Is this to be taken as concurrent/non-concurrent/semi-concurent ?

Re: Re: daggu,

My RFE is about color photos for AP and EAD.. i.e., I was asked to send enlarge copy of my passport first page and drivers license.. The same was asked for my wife also..

Originally posted by kvrp
Hi dasarihp_newid,
I am new to this thread for participation though i used to visit quite often. Congratulatons on approvals of your EAD & AP!! I am about to file my I-140/I-485/I-765/I-131 concurrent filing soon in 1st or 2nd week of Jan'04. Can you pl. let me know, if it is OK to you, to give details of your RFE for color photos for your EAD & AP applications?

Thanks in advance,
kvrp.

Any thoughts

Any thoughts on what dates they are processing 140 at NSC now

Also one more question 140 RD is 31-oct-2003. My Documents for 485/EAD/AP sent to NSC on 22-DEC-2003 along with the 140 receipt. Is this to be taken as concurrent/non-concurrent/semi-concurent ?

"Any thoughts on what dates they are processing 140 at NSC now "

**** As far as I know, Most of the July 2003 cases are processed. Most probably Aug/Sept 2003 I-140 cases will be taken in January 2004 and from second week of January onwards we should see some approvals from NSC. (There are few unlucky people who filed before July are still waiting for approval and at the same time, there are few lucky people who filed in August, september got approved)

"My Documents for 485/EAD/AP sent to NSC on 22-DEC-2003 along with the 140 receipt. Is this to be taken as concurrent/non-concurrent/semi-concurent ?"

**** Filing I-485, while I-140 is pending is known as Concurrent Filing and according to that yours is a concurrent filing case.

naanshi.

I heard that the slowdown in I140 is caused by the increasing cases of premium H1b. According to most lawyers, the 2004 H1b quota will be reached in early 2004. So, can we guess the I140 cases will be processed much faster after early 2004?