TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

lgwait and everyone,

Please post ur details also like:

RD
ND
FP1
FP2
STATE

Please do this it will benefit everyone.

Regarding ur transfer you should call customer service and let then know about bcis error.

Have you ever been illegal because MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER handles section 245i talk to your lawyer and costumer service regarding this.

Your case will transfered to your local service center. First of all you shoul have submitted your 485 application to MISSOURI service center that's where section 245i application get process and if possible can you post your details also.

I am in a real mess...

Waiting for the I-485, nothing so far.

1. My Canadian backup plan was approved May 2002 (yes 2002) and I have been postponing the medicals - first for the birth of my son, and now till I can, but now I got a 60 day notice to take it - there goes my $750

2. My AP is needed urgently. Last AP expired May 2003, but my new job HR is asking me to go to Sysdney for some work, and I want to apply for the AP so that I can go. I just moved to the new job (AC-21) this week, and now I have to apply AP and wait 2 months.

Will this ever end. I have been talking to my friends, and there's it came in 12 months why we have to wait 19 months.

Will GOD hear my prayers..

RD: 03/21/2002
ND: 04/09/2003
EAC-02-156-5xxxx

Re: Approved.

Originally posted by st8
My spouse and self have been approved. My kid is not yet approved.

RD: 3/22/2002
ND: 4/9/2002
FP: 3/26/2003
AP: 9/17/2003

Spouse/self: EAC-02-156-51XXX
Kid: EAC-02-156-52XXX not yet approved

I found that the case has been approved yesterday when I received the approval notices.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?threadid=98924

Got passports stamped of self and spouse on 10/15/2003.

Seems like kid's I-485 had also been approved (as per the INS officer at the local INS) on the same day as ourselves. Online status still shows as received the I-485. Need to go some other time to get my kid's passport stamped with no approval copy. IIO at local INS said she will do it as no security checks are needed and her system shows it has approved.

Good luck to all of you.

Re: Approved.

Originally posted by st8
My spouse and self have been approved. My kid is not yet approved.

RD: 3/22/2002
ND: 4/9/2002
FP: 3/26/2003
AP: 9/17/2003

Spouse/self: EAC-02-156-51XXX
Kid: EAC-02-156-52XXX not yet approved

I found that the case has been approved yesterday when I received the approval notices.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?threadid=98924

Kid's message has changed as follows:

On October 16, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

It has been nice to interact with some of you folks on this site. Hopefully, things will work out for you guys for those of you that wish to remain in US. Hopefully, my family's decision to return to India for good will also work out (whatever happens, we will not return back to US). Work has been way too hectic but will try to follow some of your approvals whenever I can.

Wish you all the best and hopefully you guys will get approved soon too and your dreams will come to fruition.

p.s.: Elias/Rames, you can take ownership of the file.

Anyone with an answer?

1. Since I have not stamped my kid's passport, does it matter?

2. My family will be in the US till about Feb-Apr 2004. How long does it take to get the card?

second FP

RD: 03/19/02.
ND:04/09/02.
First FP: June 2002.
Second FP appointment: 11/19/03.
State:NY

Last edited by a moderator:
My second FP apoointment:11-19-03.
I went early and did the FP this morning. They checked the appointment, but did not ask me why I came early.

Approved

Finally, online status check shows 485 approved for spouse and self.

RD: Mar 21, 2002
ND: Apr 9, 2002
FP ND: Apr 24, 2003 (first and only FP). I think FP was scheduled and done sometime in May end.

AD: Oct 17, 2003.

EAC021565xxxx, EB-3, MA

gc00,
Congratulations !!!

I replied to my RFE with AC 21. Now once again wait and see game started.

-rajum

????

Hi Guys,

I am losing faith in God. i have been considerably sincere and straightforward in my life. Do not know why we have to suffer. Lot of wicked people got GC very easily. Dont know the logic. I feel sick of praying to God like a beggar, while those who care two hoots about the concept of God got through... I think even God is like INS only, very inefficient ...

Re: ????

Originally posted by DryIce
Hi Guys,

I am losing faith in God. i have been considerably sincere and straightforward in my life. Do not know why we have to suffer. Lot of wicked people got GC very easily. Dont know the logic. I feel sick of praying to God like a beggar, while those who care two hoots about the concept of God got through... I think even God is like INS only, very inefficient ...

I do not want sound a theologist. But here is my interpretation what you are goin' through. Within the people who pray to god, distinction has to be made, fair enough , right?... Now How will god find out who is truly faithful? He has to put these people to test to see if they are true to themselves in doing what they do or are they doing all these things just for some favor. Now in your statement you said that you pray like a beggar, which means your prayer is for some favor from God. You expect God to give something in return for what you do. Now , just think for a minute, if somebody praises you through out the day just to get something out of you and you come to know of it ?...

Now let me put a spin to this myself, God is Omnipotent, God Knows every thing , He makes you do things . Why should God test you for the stuff he makes you do?....

This constant quest of trying to find the true meaning of God will relieve you of all this frustration. Start reading Bhagavat Gita/Qu'Ran/The Holy Bible. Try to intrepret what is said with your personal experience... It will definitely make you a better person....

Life is too short to worry about all these mundane stuff... You will get what are you are destined to get... That does not mean that you make no effort with any thing because you attribute everything to your destiny.......

Good Karma always pays in the long run......

Last edited by a moderator:
Chkmur

Yes I agree with all you said. But I do my best in whatever is in my control. However, this seems to be out of my control.. that is why I have to beg... any other way ? But I need it.

Re: ????

Originally posted by DryIce
Hi Guys,

So DryIce a.k.a. SIDR, am I wicked?

For one, I never coveted GC and I was surprised that it came thru pretty quickly for me. Though sounding philosophical, the more you covet a thing, the harder to obtain it. But, when you obtain it, the happiness can be anti-climactic.

BTW, what has God to do in the whole thing? Do not look at others who have more than you. Look at others who have had more pain and suffering. Even in the worst case scenario (for those who wish to-settle in US), one can still go back to India and make hefty sums of money and lead a luxurious life compared to the average middle class person/family.

Also, for followers of Hinduism, your bad and good deeds carry over from birth to birth. We really do not know how we or the other people were in their previous birth. :p

You will get your turn and I believe it is right around the corner. Good Luck!

Anyone from Newjersey and a March Fillers got 2nd FP please provide the details.

I am waiting for 2nd FP for almost 2months It is really frustating.

is there anything as a interim AP?

HI
I KNOW ONE CAN GET A INTERIM EAD.IF ONE HAS TO TRAVEL IN AN EMERGENCY ,IS THERE A PROVISION FOR A INTERIM AP.

RESPONSE FROM ANY MEMBERS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.