TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

I thought the same thing

March2002tracker,
I thought the same thing until I got RFE. As you might remember that I also had a late FP and FP is nowhere near to expiration.

-rajum

RFE

FYI:

My message at BCIS changed to :

"On September 29, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I never changed employer or had any 'special' condition.... Just bad luck...

I didn't hear from my lawyer yet but I expect this week some news about this "RFE". I'll keep you posted.

PS: BCIS didn't ask for FP2 yet.

RD: 03/28/2002
ND: 04/14/2002
FP: 05/28/2002

2nd FP required

just received an email from lawyer's office, 2nd FP was scheduled on 10/24 for me and wife.

RD 3/14/02
ND 4/4/02
1FP 6/3/02

We recently applied AP (in aug), this may trigger the 2FP

approved today!!

I wish you all good luck and a speedy approval!

After hearing many personal experiences I think I have been a little luckier other than the usual wait period.

Its 12AM in India, I am supposed to be on a vacation, but was checking emails and replying to office emails - well what can I say I am an average desi, trying to save me job, and then I remembered the approval posted by st8, and decided to check the status and there it is!!

Guys, check yours also, there is a lot of movement going in in March!!

jxq and everyone please mention your state of residence also. It will help us in a way to find out when we will getting your 2nd fp notice. So please post your state information and also don't forget to put your 1fp date

we all can fellow this format

fp1 dt:
fp2 dt:
state :

Please please please please mention ur state and 1fp date

RFE (2)

FYI:

I just received a call from my lawyer because she just received the RFE notice. BCIS is requesting employment letter and copies of last 2 pay stubs. She said this is pretty common due to the long processing time...

RD: 03/28/2002
ND: 04/14/2002
FP: 05/28/2002
RFE: received notice today
state: MA

Prediction Please....checkthisout/rajum/march_tracker/March2002Tracker...Anyone?

Hi Gurus,

Here is my situation...

State: CT
RD: 03/11/2002
ND: 04/01/2002
FP: 05/21/2002

From the begining until now, AVM Says: "On May 30, 2002, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

1. What does this mean? Pending Reveiw by FBI or BCIS?
2. Has my FP expired? Will I be getting a 2nd FP?

Please post your comments.

Thanks.

Congratulations Va_waiter2001,
I think it's celebration time for you in India....

EAC02160,
It's just a random sampling...you may not be anything wrong with your case...wish you all the best...

duffy5,
Most probably you may be issued second FP...

-rajum

duffy5,

Noone in this world can perdict BCIS/INS not even those so called Immigration officer. Only thing I can think of is you and I both are due for 2nd Fingerprint. Nothing is wrong with your case expect with your luck. We have blame our luck that we are still stuck in this mud.

RD : 03/05/2002
ND : 03/26/2002
FP1 : 06/01/2002
STATE: NJ

Meaning of 2nd FP

Can anyone guess the meaning of 2nd FP. Is it anything to do with the count-down reset... like it has a different notice date, so does the process involves this notice date as a criteria in the processing...

EAC-02-146...
RD03/06/02
ND03/29/02(07/21/03-new)
1FP-04/24/02
2FP-09/10/03

Note: In my case, my 2nd FP is not reflected in the AVM, whereas my wife's 2nd FP info is updated:( .

PA-DE-VA

During Filing (Labor) - PA
I485 - DE (did a address change)
now in VA (again did a address change)

Changed jobs (after I485-6mnths->bcame indpnt consltnt and worked in 3 prjcts - now got into a perm position)...

Passport stamped

I got my papers on Monday and today morning went to local INS and got my Passport Stamped.........

My detail

state: PA
RD 3/13/02
ND 4/5/02
1FP done 5/17/02, updated on 5/20/02
2FP done 10/6/03, not updated yet

Got RFE

Internet message now shows for me and my spouse.

On October 8, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

can anyone guess what this RFE could be. I changed my employer last year Dec.

it could be for anything from employment letter to medical

perpare the documents like

Employment letter
pay stuff
W2, Tax return forms

If possible can you post your details like:

RD
ND
FP1
FP2
STATE

got transferred, but...

online message said my case was trasferred to MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER, but I am in New York, the case should be transferred to NYC! Why? Any ideas?