TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

Congratulations to st8

Wish you every luck for your future!

Thank you for your efforts for compiling March tracker!

Got RFE.

I was unable to stop my tempatation of not seeing the BCIS site
and it looks like an RFE was issued on September 22. I don't know the details yet.

-rajum

congrats st8

thats good news, I have been working for 14hrs now, so I still can't believe march approvals, so i will check this again tomorrow :D

rajum, did you change jobs or something ??

Doubt...

Is anyone had a second FP and checked their online status. In my case, my wife's status got updated and mine is reflecting the old FP status (even though both of us got FPd for the second time on 09/06/03 in Dover, DE). Any input in this regard is appreciated.

EAC-02-146...

my status still says.........

We got a finger print notice in march and we went for finger prints and after that we got one more notice but the internet status still says
On April 24, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

any input on this, does anyone else have the same status.

It might just be by mistake. In my case we got the FP letter twice we went to the local Office and checked to find out it was sent the second time by mistake. Its better to give them a visit.

Enjoy!!!!

2ND FINGERPRINT COUNT

Has any march filler got their 2nd FP

mine expired on 09/01

FP1 : 06/01
FP2 : ??/??
State: NJ

Please post ur details if you got 2nd FP and plz include state also

Thank God GC got approved....

tapdancer.gif

Got approval for my self and wife. I am so glad that I am one of early March 2003 approval candidate.

Kids status unknown and assuming that they got approval.

Because the status before was "received your application blah blah" and now

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

RD 21 Mar 2002
ND 9 Apr 2002
FP some time in May 2003 ( I didn't get first FP due to some problems and called INS and got my frist FP in May 2003)
AD 30 Sept 2003

Good luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
kdsk,

Mine is exactly the same as yours, 21 March RD, 9 Apr ND and 21 May 2003 FP. I hope comes soon too.

Congratulations

Enjoy!!!!

Kdsk,
Congratulations !! I am very happy for you.

March2002tracker,
It's good...may be little bit more burden. Please make sure that the finances of the new company is in good shape. Its risky to move to a company who got few employees.

-rajum

kdsk...Mine is also the same dates...

Hopefully soon, but generally my luck is not that good.

I had my fingerprinting done in Sept 2002 after much followup from my attorney to the BCIS

Rajum..the company has 600 employees and 1.35 Billion Sales

It is big and I am supporting the US offices...Hopefully I get my approval before that

Thank you

All:

Thank you so much and I wish all March Filers to get their approval very soon.

march_tracker,

You can expect your approval very soon, if your FP doesn't expire. As you know I didn't get my FP in the first shot and I wiated almost a year and talked to IIO and got my FP in 2003. I think valid FP result triggered my approval.

ST8

Did you get your papers ? Please let me know what are all the required docs to get my passport stamped.

All:

Please let me know what docs required to get my passport stamped after getting my papers.

Good luck to all
KDSK

March_Tracker

My 1st FP (and the only one so far) also had some problem, so they were done on 10th September 2002, and for my wife she had to re-do it, and that was done on 15th October 2002.

RD: 03/21/2002
ND: 04/09/2002
AD: waiting

Lets hope for the best for all of us

I received 2nd FP for March 02 RD

At least there is some progress. My 2nd FP was scheduled between 10/14-10/21/03. It says I need to call to make an appointment. I will try early fingerprinting and see.

My first FP expired on 8/20/03.

I found most March appovals had a near-expired FP by scanning several series recently. Some transfers had fingerprinting expired for less than a month. That means they still look at cases whose FP got expired.

Good luck to March filers

LOWELL

How do one calculate FP expiry and what do you think my status of case would be.

They need not touch it for some time as:

1. They know FP wont expire
2. Whats the rush