TRACKER FOR MARCH - 2002

Re: when can we expect to start getting

Don't know when we are going to get 2nd FP. One month passed after FP expire date.

VKML

Who is going to be.........!!!!!!!

My guess is the guys who got late FP notice are going to see approvals first…..

Rames

Looks like 2004.

I am planning on returning in 2004 to India permanently if some of the opportunities I am looking at materializes. If things work out, I may abandon my GC if it does not get approved before Apr-May 2004.

Hope we will get green cards by next March/April.
Going by present standards anything can happen

-rajum

We had another approval with 5th march RD. with the uid of 1998civic.

I hope this brings us good news. I hope March has started.

Enjoy!!!!

I think it is premature to think of March approvals, despite some sporadic approvals.
Except a few like me(who had late FP) most of March fliers might receive second FP's and then approvals. Now second FP's has not yet started and so I can see a minimum of three months for March approvals...

-rajum

2nd FP-Dover, DE

Hi,

I am neither new nor a regular one in this forum, but very regular to read cases. I take this time to let everyone know that there is a second round FP going for the Mar'2002 filers (I-485) and I got that done last week from Dover, DE (local INS/BCIS, actual date is on 2' Sep 2003, but forgot to take my original FP notice, so got it done following Saturday...).

I am currently working using my second EAD and most probably I will get my GC before that expires... (exp date: May 2004).

:) rgn

Contacted Senator Specter

Called Senator Alen Specter Office
Allright Folks,

Here's some info that may help (?) you if you are in PA. As I wrote earlier my FP's are due to "expire" friday (9/19) and I've been
frantically trying to do whatever I can to get my case "looked-at"
(whatever the hell that means) to prevent a 2nd FP. So I wrote a
generic letter requesting help from Senator's, Presidential Candidates etc and starting calling/faxing them this morning.

Surprisingly, Sentor Arlen Specter's office called me back in 2 hrs. They had contacted their "Immigration Liason" at VSC and he it seems said that I'll probably get a 2nd FP in 2 months and then the rest of the rigamarole will be set in motion ...bla bla vla...
Bottom-line, my case has not been sent for adjudication ...
So the wait continues....

So if it makes you feel better, call and find out if your case has been "touched" ....see if you are the CHOSEN ONE!!

Anyway, thanks are due to Senator Specter's office in Allentown...
If BCIS has half the efficiency this office displayed, we'd be fat city ...

Later Folks,

Online status changed - Someone please explain what this means...

Hi Friends,
My online status changed to the following:
On September 16, 2003, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in BOSTON, MA for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in BOSTON, MA will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the NCSC at (800) 375-5283

what does this mean? It doesnt say anything about approval. is this an RFE?? Any ideas on how long will it take to get a appointment schedule from Boston MA office?

Please help

Krishna.
RD - 3/8/02
ND - 3/27/02

Last edited by a moderator:
akrish, your case has been transferred

to boston office...

previously it used to take 6 month to get interview letter( date) from boston but recently few people got it with few ( 2-3) months..

can you please provide more detail about your case

EB2 or 3
FP date
partial eac number
labor which state, what kind of job profile
change address or job

any other complications which you can think of , why your case was transfered ..

RDMAR02 thanks for your reply.

Here's my detail:

RD - 03/08/02
ND - 03/27/02
FP - in June 02
EAC - EAC021465XXXX

EB3, Filed at VSC from MA and didn't change residence or Job, since my 140 filing.
This is strange because I didn't change my residence and I don't understand why my case has been transfered to local boston office.
Any ideas?
Thanks a lot
Krish.

can you think of thing like

you have been out of status anytime , during transition..h4-h1, j1-to h1- l1,

your company was taken over by other company..

any police record.. or fp match you can think of

complication with your name identity etc..

Nothing like that..
I've been in H1B since I came here..
Only thing I can think of is that I applied for I485 before my marriage (in March 02) and got married in Nov 02 and applied 485 for my wife in Jan 03. I dont know if this could be the reason.

I've been with the same employer for 4 years now.
Krish.

well, as you are saying , every thing looks good on

your case.. only Possibility i can think of

how big is your company , small , big..

are they good at their taxes..

did you travel out of US after filing 485, if yes.. did you use h1, ead

i am in ma and filed my 485 in mar itself and my fp is expired so for you it can be a good move, if you get a interview early..

keep in touch..

RDMAR02
Yes I went to India to get married in Nov 02 and used my H1 not ead/parole.
I spoke to NCS rep few minutes ago and she said its common nowadays for cases to be transfered to local offices and she got my EAC # and my zipcode, looked up something and then said that mine is already processed in VSC, so setting up an appointment for me at Boston office might be as early as possible. (as they don't have to process anything) she also added that they might do a little bit of processing :) I don't know what kind of "little bit" of processing they are going to do. Lets see.. I will keep you posted.
Thanks for your reply
Krish.

oh.. nsc rep, they just tell you anything

they have as much knowledge as a walmart sales clerk does...

RFE issued on 09/19/03 per on-line status

I checked online status today and it says that an RFE issued on 19th. We have not submitted our Medical yet because of our stupid lawyer, she said we will submit it later.

At least BCIS started looking into March cases!
pachu

st8 if possible, please post the updated xls

Hi St8,
Looks like March has started.....2nd FP may be floating very soon. If possible please post the updated xls

Thanks
Rames ( Elias )