Tracker for I 485,I131,I765,FP for June 2007 Filers only from NSC

I-765 EAD Card production ordered

I got e-mail from CRIS one hour ago saying "Card production ordered" for my family.

See my signature.

If there is some one who can tell me how long one should wait for I-765 card be physically delivered ?

Question to anyone

What happens to your Green card approval if you leave your job and no one says anything . How would USCIS track it? Since the final step is I-485 and it is already filed and your only waiting for it to be approved.

Thank you
I believe, one way is when you apply for EAD renewal as you mention Employer name in there.

I believe, one way is when you apply for EAD renewal as you mention Employer name in there.
Congratulations to all who is getting their EAD approved. It ssems like there is no priority based on RD, as many people with older dates are simply waiting and later RDs are getting approvals. This is not for anybody here but just mentioning how disorganized USCIS & NSC are.

waiting....

kcg, thanks and congrats !

I have checked my email/uscis online status almost 100 times since morning...:)
iam waiting. no rush though.

EAD Production Ordered

Got email today stating EAD card production ordered for myself. Waiting for the same for my spouse, and AP for both of us.

My wifes EAD was approved :mad: My 485 was approved on Sept 18th and there was a soft LUD on my wifes case... But today her EAD was approved... So I guess she is stuck in FBI nc! :mad: :mad: I was hoping to be done... but no USCIS likes me I guess and dont want to leave me

painful waiting

I got my EAD card. Not yet EAD approval notice or AP notice. I understand the pain of waiting for the card to arrive in mail. Hang in there, you will get it

Thank you for your concern.we have waited for 6 years, it still continues............. what to do?
jc_gc

I-765 approved 9/11, notice sent 9/13 But not received any one of them.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jc-Gc,

My I765 approved on 9/11, notice sent on 9/13, we have received cards on 9/15. BTW where do live?

Why don't check with your lawyer. Some they will send the EAD cards and Aps to the lawyer.

Card production Ordered e-mail again.

Yesterday, I got e-mail from CRIS saying "Card production ordered" for me and spouse. (Got LUD as 9/20/2007) - I765 EAD

Today, I got same email again and LUD changed to 9/21/2007 for me and spouse. (I765 EAD)

Is it normal? Anybody has same experience?

Thanks.

Same here cal

Yesterday, I got e-mail from CRIS saying "Card production ordered" for me and spouse. (Got LUD as 9/20/2007) - I765 EAD

Today, I got same email again and LUD changed to 9/21/2007 for me and spouse. (I765 EAD)

Thanks.

I got card ordered 09/19 and 09/20 card ordered again. nothing today so i guess it is normal.

I know this is a bit premature, but since I've seen people with RD/ND past mine getting EAD, I'm wondering if there's any kind of background/name check for EAD (and AP for that matter) and if this will reflect any tendency for 485 aproval. I tried to determine this with trackitt, but nothing conclusive. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Yes, I had the same LUD change on my EAD. Got card ordered email yesterday email on 9/20 and 9/21.