Tracker for appeals/MTR

Mine was changed. Please check Now ...on your case,

lonelypoet said:
Hi BCIS,
I don't think it is a bug that is changing this date. I think there is some activity going on in there for all these. Look at my case, the dates did not changed today and for kkt_tkk the dates changed even today.

Sorry for the ignorance but
What is LUD? and where do you verify your cases??? My case is a MTR for a denied I-140 at NSC (hability to pay) the MTR was filed on June 25 2004 and so far I have not gotten any answer.

Thanks in advance.

I am also waiting..

ecuellaro,

Mine is also MTR applied on June 22nd, no response as of now. No changes in LUD.

Interesting

It is interesting that the USCIS stopped changing the Last Update Date(LUD). As BCIS noted that it may be a bug in their system. My appeal was given on July 25th and it was moved to AAU on Aug 18th like BCIS's appeal. Now most of those applied before me and BCIS don't have any change at all in their LUD and ours stopped the LUD change yesterday. Is it really a system bug? Or they did something to our appeals? At this point of time one could only make wild guesses, but that will be relief than waiting in silence. It is going to be a very long weekend of guessing and counter guessing. I hope and pray that everything will clear soon, positively.

doubt

Even MTR (MOTIC MOTION TO REOPEN BEFORE COMMISIONER) cases forwarded to AAU? I thought it goes to the same inspector and depends on his decision. What is the difference between this and appeal (290b)?

I 140 Motion to reopen

Hi Nadeem

It has been a while. Hope all is well with you. One quick questions:

If the adjudicator has Audited financial statements (Accrual basis) and Income Tax Returns (cash basis).What would he/she look at for the ability to pay test?

Thanks
Ricky

bachelors degree

Hello All,
Pardon me if I am repeating any previous post . I have not been able to finda suitable answer to the questions that I have.

My company applied for my labor with the education field in 14 as "bachelors" with no equivalency mentioned and box 15 left empty. In the "Major filed of study" they have mentioned - Comp Sc, Engg, Applied Physics or Math.
I got my labor approved last week. I have a 3 year Bachelors in Physics from India and a 2 year Masters in Physics from India. My company also submitted educational equivalence certificate.

Now my lawyer is coming back and saying that I cannot go with this approved labor for my I140 and it would be rejected. His reasoning is as follows. He says in the education field it should have been mentioned "bachelors or equivalent" in box 14 and in box 15 it should have been mentioned "combined degrees accepted". Now he is asking me to apply for a new labor alltogether with these changes !!!

What is your opinion on this. Is he right in the first place or is there any other assured way out of this problem. Do you think he has not done a good job and should I be looking for a better lawyer?

My second question is , is it possible for me to use this approved labor and file for my 7th year extension as I am in my 6th year of my H1B and I have only 7 months left ?
I would very much appreciate a quick response as my company is planning to apply for new labor for me and my lawyer has told me he cannot do anything about the present approved labor and the only way is to start with a new labor.

Thanks
Sashank

You can take advantage to extend 7 th year using this Labor.
It's better to go for another Labor? How long it's taking your location?

sashank said:
Hello All,
Pardon me if I am repeating any previous post . I have not been able to finda suitable answer to the questions that I have.

My company applied for my labor with the education field in 14 as "bachelors" with no equivalency mentioned and box 15 left empty. In the "Major filed of study" they have mentioned - Comp Sc, Engg, Applied Physics or Math.
I got my labor approved last week. I have a 3 year Bachelors in Physics from India and a 2 year Masters in Physics from India. My company also submitted educational equivalence certificate.

Now my lawyer is coming back and saying that I cannot go with this approved labor for my I140 and it would be rejected. His reasoning is as follows. He says in the education field it should have been mentioned "bachelors or equivalent" in box 14 and in box 15 it should have been mentioned "combined degrees accepted". Now he is asking me to apply for a new labor alltogether with these changes !!!

What is your opinion on this. Is he right in the first place or is there any other assured way out of this problem. Do you think he has not done a good job and should I be looking for a better lawyer?

My second question is , is it possible for me to use this approved labor and file for my 7th year extension as I am in my 6th year of my H1B and I have only 7 months left ?
I would very much appreciate a quick response as my company is planning to apply for new labor for me and my lawyer has told me he cannot do anything about the present approved labor and the only way is to start with a new labor.

Thanks
Sashank

sashank
You can amend the labor certification, it may cost you some time and money but you can change and existing labor certification. If your lawyer asked you to get a new labor then try to contact a good lawyer, I've read in murthy.com that you can amend the labor certification. Check with her or check with Mr.Khanna.

Please post the result of MTR / Appeal as soon as the result become available

Please post the result of MTR / Appeal as soon as the result become available

Would anyone know what would the online message on I-140 anf 290b change to after a decision from AAU???
Thanks

what's your case status?
when the case moved to AAU?
Is there any change in your online message?

frust2004 said:
Would anyone know what would the online message on I-140 anf 290b change to after a decision from AAU???
Thanks